Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,400 members, 7,781,156 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:58 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (301223 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
@Joagbaje

This matter is not difficult at all... rara rara...

All you are expected to do is to provide one person whose healing by you or Chris can be verified.

Verification will include

1. A certified report from a hospital with some reputation that the individual at some point was sick. This is not difficult to obtain; every patient has a case file at the hospital.

2. The patient testimony of his/her healing. Which you are not in short supply of.

3. A doctor certification, again from a hospital with some reputation, that the person was healed and is no longer suffering the illness.

That's all!

Now I am going kindly request that you respect your age and stop talking about the Ebola case in Tanzania you healed. There is no way we can verify it; so pls... The best you can supply on that is number 2 above. From your story, the whole thing was couched in secrecy so there is certainly no doctors report. So save it.

And while you are searching for a verifiable healing case, pls begin making plans on visiting the CE HS for the two weeks duration, not just for the sensational last day with Pastor Chris.

Give us a step by step rebuttal of SirJohn's OP here. Tell us who and who made the healing line. Why others did not. Etc.

Until you do that, the HS of CE will continue to be a sham as has been testified to by the OP and by the testimony of the Kenyan.

BTW, the Kenyan scaled the three litmus test above. Let's have yours.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 9:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
Kenyan28: Top 3 reasons you should use Revivo today:

Pls eat your drug alone. We believe in divine immunity .

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 9:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
Joagbaje:

This is the height of arrogance and presumption...

So it is wrong to use drugs now. That woman nearly lost her life and that of her daughter because of your church's falsehood and was saved by those drugs. And now you have the effrontery to ridicule them?

You are a dangerous person that must be avoided.

11 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
Joagbaje:

You mean the type of divine immunity that nearly sent her to an early grave? undecided
You're just bitter she came out to expose your boss.

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by sayitout1: 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2014
After reading most of what the poster wrote, I pondered for a while trying to ask myself his intention for starting such a discussion. It is the role of the MOG to pray for you (the sick or afflicted) then left for you to go and recover. So if because of your unbelief you REFUSE to recover, is it now the fault of the MOG?
But for you info, people like you learn the hard way or become the scapegoat for others to learn from (pray for forgiveness because your intention for writing or starting this topic is totally negative & can bruce the faith of young/baby convert) otherwise you'll might encounter a situation were only a miracle (divine intervention in the affairs of man) can turn things around.

...be wise when discussing about the dealings of the Holy Spirit
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2014
It was difficult to see this and not comment. I feel for Kenya28 but more so about the faiths of others she might destroy with all these inconsistencies. I know the folks who want to believe her will do so willfully not minding how many prevaricated stories, instances and turns she has taken because of anger.

I believe you just said your CD4 dropped even after taking the ARVs consistently. My prayer is that you can find your first hope again- which was in the word of God as I do not trust these drugs or even the herbs. I will spare you the trauma of recounting your whole story even though unlike your recent testimonies, you weren't goaded by anyone to come here to "tell lies for God or what you believe". I do not also believe all you have said and I have strong reasons for doing so.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 10:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
SirJohn:

You mean the type of divine immunity that nearly sent her to an early grave? undecided
You're just bitter she came out to expose your boss.

She didn't expose anything . She only expose herself. It was obvious she was healed. When she came to testify here. You guys taught it was me having double user ID. I called her to verify . And she cleared my heart. I came back here to testify she is real , she even had Kenya accent , you guys still laughed . Her doctor testified , you guys still laughed. She was in perfect health for over one year after testing negative She was very insultive to you guys Until I called her and cautioned her . You can't be insulting people in the name of God. It's between her and God why she lost the healing. Probably her character. But there was still hope . I told her what to do. Until you guys talked her out of faith. John you should know that God will hold you responsible for everyone who's faith you destroy in the healing power of Jesus you once believed.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlfaSelltzer: 11:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
I'm thinking, what if joagbaje travels to Kenya and gets her healed, that’s if she really have fsith for healing? Or, she comes down to Nigeria?

What will be the purpose of the whole thread when (not if) Joagbaje heals her? Sir John, what would be your first reaction? Apologise or call Kenya to keep doing tests?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:56pm On Sep 19, 2014
Joagbaje:

She didn't expose anything . She only expose herself. It was obvious she was healed. When she came to testify here. You guys taught it was me having double user ID. I called her to verify . And she cleared my heart. I came back here to testify she is real , she even had Kenya accent , you guys still laughed . Her doctor testified , you guys still laughed. She was in perfect health for over one year after testing negative She was very insultive to you guys Until I called her and cautioned her . You can't be insulting people in the name of God. It's between her and God why she lost the healing. Probably her character. But there was still hope . I told her what to do. Until you guys talked her out of faith. John you should know that God will hold you responsible for everyone who's faith you destroy in the healing power of Jesus you once believed.

I don't know who you are referring to as 'you', but all my reaction to the initial false testimony by @Kenyan28 is still here on NL including the one I just attached now which I posted over a year before she realized herself.
I also warned her that you and your crew will eventually blame her and accuse her of not keeping her healing; these repeated warnings are all documented here on NL.
I doubted her story because I knew there was a lot she was holding back and her repeated claims of 'I am healed...I am healed" is just a way of silencing that inner voice telling her she was lying. All that is documented here on NL. You can go and read them.

You don't know God, so quit trying to play his advocate, He didn't tell you He needed one wink

SirJohn 1:31pm On Apr 10, 2010 :
In as much as I would not want to discourage anybody, the truth must still be told. The reason why faith fake healers get away with their cheap scams is because certain people would rather show an unbeleivably huge amount of loyalty to these rich scam artists rather than be honest with themselves.
A very common trend which I have noticed is that people who patronise faith healers also seek alternative means of getting well sometimes before and during consultation with the faith healers. The sad news however is that when they do get better, they either deny that they have been recieving treatment through orthodox or traditional medicine or they will never tell you the extent they have gone with the alternative treatment.

Kenyan 28, you did mention in one of your posts about Benny Hinn being a true man of God, Ha Ha grin grin, I'd rather listen to his protoge (Chris). Well I too was in the same sorry state as you are now until I saw several videos where Benny himself openly owned up to several unbelievable lies he had told just to get his followers loyalty. Several people who like you claimed they were healed where secretly tracked down to their homes and it was startling to find out that these folks were never at all healed; some even died weeks later.
So my dear friend, again I say: 'BE WISE'

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 6:52am On Sep 20, 2014
Joagbaje:

You are a really callous, evil and shameless poor excuse for a human being. This is a person your criminal organisation almost made to loose her life. Instead of you to bury your head in shame and keep quiet, you are bitter that the drugs she is taking is working for her and she is testifying that the drug works instead of giving undue credit to your sect. Shame.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlfaSelltzer: 8:24am On Sep 20, 2014
PastorKun:

You are a really callous, evil and shameless poor excuse for a human being. This is a person your criminal organisation almost made to loose her life. Instead of you to bury your head in shame and keep quiet, you are bitter that the drugs she is taking is working for her and she is testifying that the drug works instead of giving undue credit to your sect. Shame.

Your ineptitude is legendary. She gave 'top' 3 reasons why we should all take the drug, Joagbaje gave his view on why he would not take the drugs, she gave her opinion, he, his. Why then would you just show traits of one raised in a motor park? In the other thread, you displayed reading and/or comprehension disorder(s), but I got the feeling your personal vendetta with Jo shouldn't always cloud your sense od reasoning.

@SirJohn, I'm waiting for your response. If Kenya get healed by Joagbaje, and she is healed, and testifies after several tests. What would be your reaction? Go on and wait for her to change the testimonies? Apologise to Joagbaje and CEC and MOGs you called names? Be mute? Or glorify God?
Or others?

Note, hope you know I'm not Religious? But I can't get how of all folks round the world who visited and visits the healing school, with their pictures and videos documented as 'evidence' and their medical reports published, how come no countries or territory claimed the healing school was a scam as their citizens died of a disease that Pastor Chris claimed to have healed. No single hospital whose names are on these medical reports ever came out to refute these claims, nor the fact that such people were never their patients? This however does not negate the fact that you and kenya might have experience something that looks like scam, but does that proves the healing school is a scam? Have you ever thought whether in your situation or case you were a victim of bureaucratic bottle necks there and Chris might not have been aware?

In all, I think Chris would not have kept scamming folks from 2008 till 2014 with pictures, videos, med reports, etc, except you are as well claiming he paid all those guys and their neighbours, hospitals who gave well signed and stamped medical reports (for if the healing school were fronting fake reports, don't you think one of these numerous hospitals would have raised alarm of falsified reports and signature and doctor's name?), and that a lot of folks from asia, europe, N and S America are stupid enough not to think in the way you are?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by honeychild(f): 9:22am On Sep 20, 2014
@ those of you who keep saying why have so many people not come out to deny these miracle, I ask: how many of these miracles have you followed up? On nairaland we have two personal accounts of real people we can ask questions.

Please provide at least one. Joagbaje provided one of a woman who was healed of blindness. When she was followed up, she said she wasn't blind, but just had peppery sensations! grin shocked

so please take up the challenge. Take a real person to healing school. Let them come back and give their testimony like Kenyan did.

No videos please. Real first person account that we cab ask questions of. Or are you saying that of the "millions" who get healed none is verifiable?

Na wa unto una

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:
@SirJohn, I'm waiting for your response. If Kenya get healed by Joagbaje, and she is healed, and testifies after several tests. What would be your reaction? Go on and wait for her to change the testimonies? Apologise to Joagbaje and CEC and MOGs you called names? Be mute? Or glorify God?
Or others?

I will not just apologize, but like I have said over the years in this forum, I will do so in five national daily's wink

AlfaSelltzer:
Note, hope you know I'm not Religious? But I can't get how of all folks round the world who visited and visits the healing school, with their pictures and videos documented as 'evidence' and their medical reports published, how come no countries or territory claimed the healing school was a scam as their citizens died of a disease that Pastor Chris claimed to have healed. No single hospital whose names are on these medical reports ever came out to refute these claims, nor the fact that such people were never their patients? This however does not negate the fact that you and kenya might have experience something that looks like scam, but does that proves the healing school is a scam? Have you ever thought whether in your situation or case you were a victim of bureaucratic bottle necks there and Chris might not have been aware?

In all, I think Chris would not have kept scamming folks from 2008 till 2014 with pictures, videos, med reports, etc, except you are as well claiming he paid all those guys and their neighbours, hospitals who gave well signed and stamped medical reports (for if the healing school were fronting fake reports, don't you think one of these numerous hospitals would have raised alarm of falsified reports and signature and doctor's name?), and that a lot of folks from asia, europe, N and S America are stupid enough not to think in the way you are?

There has been lots of accounts just like mine on the internet but you see people have short memories and would rather believe in false hope to their destruction. This is one of such accounts from South Africa which I posted way back in 2010, the story is still online but do people care?

SirJohn 5:26pm On May 17, 2010 :

Read a similar story from SA:

A victim of Chris Oyakhilome`s scam is Lerato Maise. Her hope that her daughter Mathapelo would be healed was dashed after visiting Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s healing school. Mathapelo was diagnosed with a brain tumor in 2005 and attended two weeks of healing sessions at the Christ Embassy Church. She was 10 at the time.

Lerato Maise said that on the day of the supposed healing at one of the church’s seminars, her daughter was well enough to stand on her own but was put in a wheelchair.

“I was new at the church and did not understand the procedure,” she said.
“The other congregants were in another room and watched us on a video link-up.
“After the pastor prayed for my daughter they asked her to stand up as if she were healed.
“The congregants shouted with joy when they saw her walking.”

Maisela said she believed people have the power to heal.

“Pastor Chris took advantage of my desperate situation,” she said. “I believe that God gives people power but if they are greedy they will be punished.”

Maisela’s daughter died shortly after her visit to the pastor.

“My daughter was an amazing child and I was willing to do anything to make sure she became better.
“I am glad that he is exposed. He should stop taking advantage of people.”

Maisela has not gone back to the church since the incident. (Names were changed for fear of reprisal)

The truth MUST be told!

I'd love for you to watch this masterpiece by Derren Brown, it explains a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuP5uOI7Xwc

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlfaSelltzer: 9:28am On Sep 20, 2014
honeychild: @ those of you who keep saying why have so many people not come out to deny these miracle, I ask: how many of these miracles have you followed up? On nairaland we have two personal accounts of real people we can ask questions.

Please provide at least one. Joagbaje provided one of a woman who was healed of blindness. When she was followed up, she said she wasn't blind, but just had peppery sensations! grin shocked

so please take up the challenge. Take a real person to healing school. Let them come back and give their testimony like Kenyan did.

No videos please. Real first person account that we cab ask questions of. Or are you saying that of the "millions" who get healed none is verifiable?

Na wa unto una

So, in other words, the doctors who were treating those folks stopped following them up? And nairaland.com now is the only places accounts count? Why hasn't any gone to the world's biggest social networking sites or forums to expose the scam? If you have any, please let me know.

I'm not not Joagbaje's lawyer, neither am I CEC rep, but common sense fails to endorse this story and accusations! undecided

Now, there's a new challenge, for the challenge of taking someone there has been said here, the new challenge is what if Joagbaje heals Kenya?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlfaSelltzer: 9:32am On Sep 20, 2014
SirJohn:

I will not just apologize, but like I have said over the years in this forum, I will do so in five national daily's wink

Ok then, it's left for kenya and Joagbaje now. Thank you so much for your civility and your honesty.

There has been lots of accounts just like mine on the internet but you see people have short memories and would rather believe in false hope to their destruction. This is one of such accounts from South Africa which I posted way back in 2010, the story is still online but do people care?

I'd love for you to watch this masterpiece by Derren Brown, it explains a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuP5uOI7Xwc

Ok, would watch the video, let me get to my laptop. Thanks again
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 10:43am On Sep 20, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:

So, in other words, the doctors who were treating those folks stopped following them up? And nairaland.com now is the only places accounts count? Why hasn't any gone to the world's biggest social networking sites or forums to expose the scam? If you have any, please let me know.

I'm not not Joagbaje's lawyer, neither am I CEC rep, but common sense fails to endorse this story and accusations! undecided

Now, there's a new challenge, for the challenge of taking someone there has been said here, the new challenge is what if Joagbaje heals Kenya?

The truth is that with the horror the Kenyan lady experienced with CE, she will not entertain anything CE in her life and no one can blame her for this.

My request still remain though. Its a valid alternative. And if the CE guys are scared to do it, you, Alfa, can help them out. Your account might even be more tenable since you are not religious. Here it is again:

WinsomeX:

@Joagbaje (and others)

This matter is not difficult at all... rara rara...

All you are expected to do is to provide one person whose healing by you or Chris can be verified.

Verification will include

1. A certified report from a hospital with some reputation that the individual at some point was sick. This is not difficult to obtain; every patient has a case file at the hospital.

2. The patient testimony of his/her healing. Which you are not in short supply of.

3. A doctor certification, again from a hospital with some reputation, that the person was healed and is no longer suffering the illness.

That's all!

Now I am going kindly request that you respect your age and stop talking about the Ebola case in Tanzania you healed. There is no way we can verify it; so pls... The best you can supply on that is number 2 above. From your story, the whole thing was couched in secrecy so there is certainly no doctors report. So save it.

And while you are searching for a verifiable healing case, pls begin making plans on visiting the CE HS for the two weeks duration, not just for the sensational last day with Pastor Chris.

Give us a step by step rebuttal of SirJohn's OP here. Tell us who and who made the healing line. Why others did not. Etc.

Until you do that, the HS of CE will continue to be a sham as has been testified to by the OP and by the testimony of the Kenyan.

BTW, the Kenyan scaled the three litmus test above. Let's have yours.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlfaSelltzer: 12:03pm On Sep 20, 2014
WinsomeX:

The truth is that with the horror the Kenyan lady experienced with CE, she will not entertain anything CE in her life and no one can blame her for this.

My request still remain though. Its a valid alternative. And if the CE guys are scared to do it, you, Alfa, can help them out. Your account might even be more tenable since you are not religious. Here it is again:

Please, Let her speak for herself, it's Joagbaje and her, not CEC and her. As for your alternative, are you asking me to go spy for you? Like seriously? undecided
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 12:07pm On Sep 20, 2014
SirJohn's rebuttals make no sense. He is using the videos and pictures provided by the HS for all to see to explain his account. Anyone can see a picture of a woman in a wheelchair and say "this is not the wheelchair she came in". How would we know you are not lying? Can you give us your own pictures showing that she came in a different wheelchair or that she could walk before then?

It is only people that want to believe him that will and that's because you are not yet sick to the point that your doctors have given up on you. At that point, you will remember us.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:
Please, Let her speak for herself, it's Joagbaje and her, not CEC and her. As for your alternative, are you asking me to go spy for you? Like seriously? undecided

1. It's apparent you have not been following the thread. Go back a bit and read her reactions when she discovered she was still positive. She didn't spare Joagbaje and the rest at all. And that's the reason for their attitude to her now. Forget that suggestion: apart from the fact that she won't associate with them, Joagbaje has not proven to anyone on this forum that he can heal anything, except for his minions.

2. If you like to call it spying; fine. Go and spy and give us a report. Like I said you are an atheist and should be able to give us an unbiased assessment. If I go there and confirm SirJohn account, who will believe me? They will say I was biased from the beginning. So you do it, if you really want to know the truth.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 12:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
WinsomeX:

The truth is that with the horror the Kenyan lady experienced with CE, she will not entertain anything CE in her life and no one can blame her for this

Ha ha ha ha. The Horror of living symptom-free for over a year? The Horror of not taking any drugs or herbs for over a year? You guys are funny. She testified repeatedly that she's not a CE member. She only went to the HS, got healed and went back to her life. What Horror again are you talking about? Was she not living in horror for 8 years before going to the HS? Has she not lived in horror well after denouncing her healing after leaving the HS? Did you not see her write that her CD4 dropped to below 380, is that CEs fault too?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 12:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
WinsomeX:

1. It's apparent you have not been following the thread. Go back a bit and read her reactions when she discovered she was still positive. She didn't spare Joagbaje and the rest at all. And that's the reason for their attitude to her. Forger that suggestion: apart from the fact that she won't associate with them, Joagbaje has proven to anyone on this forum that he can heal anything, except for his minions.

She didn't associate with CE again right after receiving her healing and the posts are here for anyone to see. She repeatedly told everyone here that she tested negative by the same strips that had tested positive before 13 times in the past. She testified here that she got healed before she ever met Pastor Chris and that she went to an "independent" clinic to get tested of which the nurses expressed their dislike for the HS and Pastor Chris. Despite all these they didn't deny that she tested negative but they asked her to get retested 2 months after.

She lived free of those symptoms that plagued her for a full year after she had cancelled her payments to her doctor. She got married, had a child yet her husband tested negative till date. Even when she said all these SirJohn and co repeatedly called her names including "CE worker, liar, fraud etc." Today that same liar is all of a sudden saying the truth that need not be questioned including how improved her writings have become within a very short span.

They can tell their stories to the marines.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 12:24pm On Sep 20, 2014
mbaemeka:
Ha ha ha ha. The Horror of living symptom-free for over a year? The Horror of not taking any drugs or herbs for over a year? You guys are funny. She testified repeatedly that she's not a CE member. She only went to the HS, got healed and went back to her life. What Horror again are you talking about? Was she not living in horror for 8 years before going to the HS? Has she not lived in horror well after denouncing her healing after leaving the HS? Did you not see her write that her CD4 dropped to below 380, is that CEs fault too?

You should not have quoted me. You know you and I respect ourselves a lot on this forum and if we start, its usually difficult to end.

So just behave as if you didn't see that word "horror" and let us not be forced to reveal more sordid details. Your church has enough troubles to contend with, you need not add to it.

So, oga, park well...
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 12:31pm On Sep 20, 2014
WinsomeX:

You should not have quoted me. You know you and I respect ourselves a lot on this forum and if we start, its usually difficult to end.

So just behave as if you didn't see that word "horror" and let us not be forced to reveal more sordid details. Your church has enough troubles to contend with, you need not add to it.

So, oga, park well...

I don't quote you to engage you, you have nothing to say to me and nothing to teach me. I am presenting a case to observers of the thread. If you have more sordid details please reveal them and make a foool of yourself as usual.

I will be scared to have my chief witness as one who has said 3 different accounts of one story to which only the first one was expressed unsolicited and under no whim of anger or bitterness. Any wise lawyer will tell you that.

So, don't reply me.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 12:38pm On Sep 20, 2014
mbaemeka:

I don't quote you to engage you, you have nothing to say to me and nothing to teach me. I am presenting a case to observers of the thread. If you have more sordid details please reveal them and make a foool of yourself as usual.

I will be scared to have my chief witness as one who has said 3 different accounts of one story to which only the first one was expressed unsolicited and under no whim of anger or bitterness. Any wise lawyer will tell you that.

So, don't reply me.

Cheers.

Well you have succeeded in engaging me now. Let's see who the fool will be at the end of this one.

1. At the top of this page, I made a suggestion to Joagbaje, which is now directed at you too. When do you plan to do it?

2. The Kenyan lady is back on this thread. If you are so confident about some law skills you've got, why not engage her in Q and A; rather than trying to interpret another persons own story for her?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2014
mbaemeka:

As usual, you turn a blind eye to the truth; she lived for 8 years with the virus and was able to conceal this from her fiance, how do you explain that? off course you didn't bother to think how that was possible did you? Well read her story again, perhaps it will make sense to you now.
She obviously was on other medications that helped lower her viral loads and give her symptom free periods; that explains why the husband is still negative despite contacts with her even before the healing school. She even said she was symptom free for two years or more at some point before going to the healing school.

Her CD4 levels dropped because she stayed away from her medications, shes gone back to them and is better now. Shes been strong for about twelve years and will be stronger.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2014
mbaemeka: SirJohn's rebuttals make no sense. He is using the videos and pictures provided by the HS for all to see to explain his account. Anyone can see a picture of a woman in a wheelchair and say "this is not the wheelchair she came in". How would we know you are not lying? Can you give us your own pictures showing that she came in a different wheelchair or that she could walk before then?

Oh really, why not try going to the healing school to take pictures yourself... If you and your camera come back in one piece then maybe I'll try

mbaemeka:
It is only people that want to believe him that will and that's because you are not yet sick to the point that your doctors have given up on you. At that point, you will remember us.

Oh please! remember you?? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2014
mbaemeka:

She lived free of those symptoms that plagued her for a full year after she had cancelled her payments to her doctor. She got married, had a child yet her husband tested negative till date. Even when she said all these SirJohn and co repeatedly called her names including "CE worker, liar, fraud etc." Today that same liar is all of a sudden saying the truth that need not be questioned including how improved her writings have become within a very short span.

They can tell their stories to the marines.

So tell me Barr. mbaemeka, what are you trying to insinuate by the statement in bold? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 1:06pm On Sep 20, 2014
SirJohn:
So tell me Barr. mbaemeka, what are you trying to insinuate by the statement in bold? grin grin grin

Your guess is as good as mine grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:18pm On Sep 20, 2014
mbaemeka:

Your guess is as good as mine grin

Ladies and gentlemen...the award for the most prolific investigative lawyer on Nairaland goes to.....drums rolling.....

[size=14pt]mbaemeka [/size]grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 1:23pm On Sep 20, 2014
SirJohn:

As usual, you turn a blind eye to the truth; she lived for 8 years with the virus and was able to conceal this from her fiance, how do you explain that? off course you didn't bother to think how that was possible did you? Well read her story again, perhaps it will make sense to you now.
She obviously was on other medications that helped lower her viral loads and give her symptom free periods; that explains why the husband is still negative despite contacts with her even before the healing school. She even said she was symptom free for two years or more at some point before going to the healing school.

Her CD4 levels dropped because she stayed away from her medications, shes gone back to them and is better now. Shes been strong for about twelve years and will be stronger.

I have read her story(s) so many times- all 3 of them grin and she never did say that she dated her husband for 8 years. From what I can understand, she tested positive in 2002 and again in 2005 after living in denial. Then she battled the symptoms with ARVs and herbs till 2010 when she sought other options including the HS. So it is possible she met her then fiancé in 2009 or 2010 for if it were any earlier he would have known and pulled out.

Then she began making enquiries on the HS in January of 2010 and eventually went in April. Even at that, a HIV positive status cannot read negative no matter how symptoms-free the person has been so if her and fiancé were doing things unprotected before the HS he would have tested positive. Besides, even she said she was free of symptoms for 2 years before going to the HS she still would have tested positive. Now factor it with the fact that she said she refused to get one in Kenya before travelling to SA because she didn't want him to see a positive status abi? So what ailment did she tell him she was going to the HS for or did she lie to him that she was going on vacation? If she didn't lie to him and he didn't know that she went there then we can only conclude that he didn't exist before she went to the HS and as such for him to test negative after "creating" a child with her must be a miracle- regardless of what you or she says.

Nope her CD4 dropped 3 weeks ago- that part was clear. She said the ARVs weren't working so she decided to go back to her herbs and she has seen results to which we bless God for. If we want to prove that she will still test positive now (even after improving by taking herbs and living symptom-free) we can ask her to do so. So all that talk about placebos or faulty strips doesn't add up and you know it.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2014
mbaemeka:

I have read her story(s) so many times- all 3 of them grin and she never did say that she dated her husband for 8 years. From what I can understand, she tested positive in 2002 and again in 2005 after living in denial. Then she battled the symptoms with ARVs and herbs till 2010 when she sought other options including the HS. So it is possible she met her then fiancé in 2009 or 2010 for if it were any earlier he would have known and pulled out.

Then she began making enquiries on the HS in January of 2010 and eventually went in April. Even at that, a HIV positive status cannot read negative no matter how symptoms-free the person has been so if her and fiancé were doing things unprotected before the HS he would have tested positive. Besides, even she said she was free of symptoms for 2 years before going to the HS she still would have tested positive. Now factor it with the fact that she said she refused to get one in Kenya before travelling to SA because she didn't want him to see a positive status abi? So what ailment did she tell him she was going to the HS for or did she lie to him that she was going on vacation? If she didn't lie to him and he didn't know that she went there then we can only conclude that he didn't exist before she went to the HS and as such for him to test negative after "creating" a child with her must be a miracle- regardless of what you or she says.

The problem with you is that you think you know too much, but thats your undoing

She met her husband in 2002, they had intimate contact before she went to the healing school and he is still negative till date. He (the husband) never knew she had HIV even though he had his suspicions and her trip to the HS was covert, he was told she was going for a christian conference
You seem to have very little knowledge about HIV as the comments in bold reveal so, I think you should go do some little research first.

mbaemeka:
Nope her CD4 dropped 3 weeks ago- that part was clear. She said the ARVs weren't working so she decided to go back to her herbs and she has seen results to which we bless God for. If we want to prove that she will still test positive now (even after improving by taking herbs and living symptom-free) we can ask her to do so. So all that talk about placebos or faulty strips doesn't add up and you know it.

She sometimes drops her ARV's because of side effect of the drugs not because they aren't working dude, shes not the only HIV positive person in the world; there are millions of them living a very normal life with medications. Yes its possible for her to still have either negative or positive results depending on several factors.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by honeychild(f): 6:14pm On Sep 20, 2014
mbaemeka: SirJohn's rebuttals make no sense. He is using the videos and pictures provided by the HS for all to see to explain his account. Anyone can see a picture of a woman in a wheelchair and say "this is not the wheelchair she came in". How would we know you are not lying? Can you give us your own pictures showing that she came in a different wheelchair or that she could walk before then?

why don't you just go to the healing school yourself and come and give us your own account of what happened there? Complete with your own pictures?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (92) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 141
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.