Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,039 members, 7,807,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (71) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304587 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 12:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Worse?
An eternity in hell
I thought that was obvious...but then again...... grin grin grin grin grin
Gombs:

sir, from John 5:14, what could have been worse than 38years of illness? 76years? come on bro!

is she not worse than she was? undecided undecided undecided

now, join the queue, wait your turn wink

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 12:31pm On Oct 02, 2014
mbaemeko will never fall sick except occasionally and he will only die when he consents meaning he can theoretically live to be 800 years young. What an insult to all those martyrs! grin grin grin
mbaemeka: Vooks or BabaGnoni or whatever he calls himself these days should stop mentioning me in his posts. If he wants my attention he should follow the right means and I just might oblige him. It is not my fault that he thinks Eve slept with a serpent or that medical science has replaced the name of Jesus to the church. It is also not my fault that he doesn't understand God's word and interacting with me has exposed him thus far. He should stop using underhand tactics to force me to teach him. If he just asks politely I might teach him.

Good going bro Gombs. Been reading in 3D!

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Gombs,
Good, I see you have tactically evaded my question and I'd like to infer that you do not have the answer.

Like I said earlier, let me pretend to agree with you that Kenyan28 was healed at the healing school.
She stayed 'healed' until she got married in Dec 2010, I remember then she kept making 'faith proclamations'. She later got pregnant, carried the baby for nine months and was still 'healed', she gave birth to her child and was still healed.

When did her doubts start?

Her baby started showing signs of illness and even then she still did not know what was wrong. When her baby was tested, the result was shocking HIV+ How??

How could a HIV negative mother who conceived a child after testing negative give birth to a HIV positive child? undecided

is it not therefore safe to conclude that the mother was HIV positive all the while? What does this say about the test in Randburg that turned out negative? its very simple, it was a 'false negative' result. I dare say that if a follow up test had been carried out in a Lab it most certainly would have turned out positive. But Kenyan28 never did any other test even after several warnings till her baby was tested positive, if that was not an act of 'faith' tell me what else is.

KunleOshob:
@ Kenya
I would strongly advise you do an independent test with a reputable hospital, test results from CEC have time and again proven to be false. And pleeeaaaassse DON't stop taking your medication until it has been proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are healed. Don't let them deceive you into not taking a confirmatory test in the excuse that you shd "exercise your faith". Of course their ready made excuse when their fake miracles are exposed is that the person didn't exercise enough faith.

Just in case you didn't know, the type of test she did that turned out to be negative has some degree of inaccuracy and incidence of false negatives. please take time out to read this:

Efficacy of Rapid Testing, culled from http://www.uniteforsight.org/health-screenings/hiv:

As HIV screenings become more widely required and more commonly conducted, the use of rapid tests is increasing. A primary concern about rapid testing is the poor testing sensitivity and the unacceptably high rate of false positive results. In the Rakai district of Southwestern Uganda, a region heavily plagued by HIV, trials conducted on the three most commonly used rapid HIV tests in Uganda revealed critical inaccuracies in rapid testing results. When the results of the rapid tests were retested using traditional tests that have been proven to be acceptably reliable, such as the western blot test and an enzyme immunoassay, it was discovered that 129 of the 295 people who were diagnosed as HIV-positive were actually HIV-negative.(6) Thus, nearly 45% of the patients who received positive results received them in error. Although the rapid tests in question had reasonable sensitivities, averaging approximately 97.7%, the specificity ratings of the tests proved to be unacceptably low with an average specificity of 90.7%, causing the high frequency of false-positive results.(7) According to World Health Organization recommendations, HIV testing methods should have a sensitivity of at least 99% and a specificity of at least 98%. This means that the test should give a positive result when the condition is present at least 99% of the time, and the test must also give a negative result at least 98% of the time when the patient does not have the condition. (cool According to these standards, the rapid HIV tests currently used by the Ugandan Ministry of Health do not meet the proposed criteria for sensitivity or specificity.

The alarmingly high frequency of false-positive results is not unique to Uganda. A recent study performed in the Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo found that two consecutive positive results from two separate rapid tests have a 10.5% chance of producing false-positive results.(9) Another study analyzed one of most popular rapid testing algorithms used in Cameroon, an algorithm which first tests with a rapid test called Determine and then confirms results with another rapid test called ImmunoCombII. The algorithm demonstrated a sensitivity of 100% but a specificity of only 91.5.%. Therefore, although this rapid testing combination produces virtually no false negatives, it regularly leads to false positive results.(10) A second commonly used testing algorithm employed by the Cameroonian Ministry of Health results in a specificity of 98.8%, which is significantly higher than that of the first testing combination. Yet despite the improvement in specificity, 2 out of every 100 people who are tested with this algorithm are still receiving false positive results. “2% false HIV positive individuals in a high burden country such as South Africa with more than 5 million HIV infections will correspond to about 100,000 people falsely declared HIV positive.”(11) Comparatively speaking, 98.8% is a relatively high specificity, one that meets the World Health Organization’s standards, yet hundreds of thousands of people are still being misdiagnosed as HIV-positive. Unfortunately, many countries are currently using rapid testing combinations in which the specificity is significantly lower that 98%, resulting in an even higher number of false positive diagnoses.

Further complicating the issue, some studies have revealed that certain types of rapid HIV tests are also producing false-negative results. A study conducted by the South African government revealed rapid HIV testing sensitivities that averaged 68.7% in Cape Town’s local clinics.(12) Thus, the tests are failing to detect HIV in nearly one third of patients who have the virus. In Cameroon, the same rapid testing algorithm that produces a specificity of 98.8% has a sensitivity of 94.7%, resulting in 6 out of every 100 people receiving a negative diagnosis when they are in fact HIV-positive.(13) In the case of false negatives, the use of rapid testing to diagnose HIV during health fairs or screenings can actually do more harm than good by misleading an HIV-positive individual to believe that they are HIV-negative. False negatives are a threat not only to public health prevention strategy but also to the health and well being of the individual. A negative diagnosis, despite being incorrect in some cases, may prevent patients from seeking out other testing opportunities, taking the necessary precautions to prevent the transmission of HIV, and receiving the care and treatment that they need.

Again I ask you Gombs, if some of us came here back in 2010 and warned her of this kind of outcome and even accurately predicted the turn of events, don't you think it goes to show we know something you don't? please give it a thought! wink

SirJohn: @Kenyan,
I have been following your posts and the subsequent responses and I want to advise that you be very very careful. I'm not trying to discourage you in any way but your case is not new at all. When I started this thread, I remember stating that I have been a member of CE and a leader as well; I have seen your kind of situation go bad several times. I remember talking about a dear brother who passed on in december 2008 of HIV, he was in the branch of CE where I left. he went to the healing school and came back 'healed'; some years later in december 2008 he died two weeks to his wedding from HIV complications. Hes is not the only case that has been recorded and believe me if anything should happen to you, they will say you did not sustain you faith; thats been the case with many faith healers around the world.

From your posts, I can see you've put serious effort in ensuring that you remain healthy and alive for as long as you can; and so far most of it has worked for you. My advice: dont trade what you have now for false hope which may seem to work now but will definitely FAIL.

SirJohn: Kenyan28 is shouting so loud cos she wants to silence the truth echoing in her mind but what she fails to understand is that no matter how loud she shouts, the truth will still stare at her right in the face.
Go ahead shout all you can, TIME WILL TELL grin grin

So except anyone wants to be dishonest, it is clear that this lady was lured into accepting a false hope but God intervened.

@Gombs, your interview didn't reveal anything new, it only brought out the facts that we all know which is that Kenyan28 has had three different stance on this one isssue.

First - "I was healed...I know I am healed"

Secondly - "Why is the healing not permanent?... I was healed"

And then lastly - "I was not healed"

I honestly wonder why the progression of her stance is an issue to you as this is the normal progression of stance for anyone who has been scammed. I will give you an example, I once invested in a dubious pyramid scheme, but at the time I invested in it, I had no idea it was a scam. I remember the CBN even did a full page warning in one of the national daily's warning people not to invest their funds in the scheme. But I felt the CBN was just blabbing; I read testimonies of different people who supposedly made a fortune out of the scheme so I bought in completely to it. At one time, one of the schemes paid me 300% on an investment and I said wow, this must be real, I later invested over a million naira into the scheme and decided to wait for my returns. 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 10 weeks passed yet no returns. Some of my friends who warned me later started asking if I had received my profit; of course I made excuses for the company. I told them payments were delayed due to backlog of previous payments. gradually, weeks turned into months and it gradually began to sink in that I had just been a victim of one of the worlds oldest scam, 'the pyramid scheme.' Today, I have absolutely no doubt in my heart that I was scammed.
You see, its the same progression of stance; if tomorrow someone who heard me defend the scheme comes to me with a similar business proposal and I say, 'No, sorry I can't invest, I did it before and I was scammed' will he say oh but you said it wasn't a scam back then?

You told her to confess her 'faith', she did and now you've turned against her pulling out the same confessions you taught her to say which I warned her about.

The conclusion is very simple and I don't think I will waste another time discussing this in details again. She was never healed because if she was, her child would not have turned out to be positive. For her child to have tested positive, it means the mother was positive for the virus. SIMPLE!

8 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
SirJohn,
Somebody mentioned something to this effect on this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents

Rabid followers of scammers and charlatans be they palm readers, tarrot cards or psychics make excuses. They really fought off James Randi for exposing Uri Geller back in the 70s

SirJohn: @Gombs,
I will give you an example, I once invested in a dubious pyramid scheme, but at the time I invested in it, I had no idea it was a scam. I remember the CBN even did a full page warning in one of the national daily's warning people not to invest their funds in the scheme. But I felt the CBN was just blabbing; I read testimonies of different people who supposedly made a fortune out of the scheme so I bought in completely to it. At one time, one of the schemes paid me 300% on an investment and I said wow, this must be real, I later invested over a million naira into the scheme and decided to wait for my returns. 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 10 weeks passed yet no returns. Some of my friends who warned me later asking if I had received my profit; of course I made excuses for the company. I told them payments were delayed due to backlog of previous payments. gradually, weeks turned into months and it gradually began to sink in that I had just been a victim of one of the worlds oldest scam, 'the pyramid scheme.' Today, I have absolutely no doubt in my heart that I was scammed.
You see, its the same progression of stance; if tomorrow someone who heard me defend the scheme comes to me with a similar business proposal and I say, 'No, sorry I can't invest, I did it before and I was scammed' will he say oh but you said it wasn't a scam back then?

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 12:47pm On Oct 02, 2014
WinsomeX: if the author of that commentary means what you want us to believe, then you and your commentator are in error. And you can be because you are human and fallible.

The contention until you brought up the commentary on John 5 was whether a healing can be lost. You provided that scripture and the commentary to prove your point that healing can be lost or in other words, there can be a relapse of the illness. My point, along with others, is that John 5 where Jesus said something worse does not mean a loss of healing or a relapse. Something worse means some other worse thing, other than that illness, can befall the individual.

Your problem is poor knowledge of the Word or complete ignorance. See, get a study bible, open John 5:14, you'd see 3 references to what Jesus meant by 'something worse..."
They are;
Mat 12:45 Joh 8:11 Luk 11:26
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation

From the bold, it's evident, except you are blind or dyslexic which obviously is being clearer, it's evident Jesus said LAST STATE is WORSE than the first... obviously same illness, but with higher destructive nature due to the spirits. Use the tissue in your head to apply it to Kenyan case.

But, answer, is it possible to loose one's healing?

This points must be properly thrashed out because you are looking for a lame excuse for why Chris failed to heal the Kenyan. This was the same idiotic excuse Joagbaje brought forth when she first came saying she was not healed. Now, even if for a second we accept that the Kenyan lost her healing to sin; what about all the others, many of whom are dead now? They also returned to their sins?

Try to separate bitterness from your discuss! Do you live with others? That's assuming they ever existed? I can as well claim I know a thousand folks who went to the HS and are very alive and well today.

You guys are pathetic!

That's for the compliment, grin grin your shoddy job as a counsellor to Kenyan28 is the prime of your ineptitude using this your new moniker, your old moniker was so embarrassing to even yourself you had to change it. Those who live in glass Houses don't throw stones. You are a perfect blueprint for pathetic folks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 12:48pm On Oct 02, 2014
Candour:

Can you imagine There goes my confidence of being in ghost mode and couldn't be seen angry

I'm fine by the way and the family is doing great too. Trust you're good? Meanwhile, focus on the trial balance properly o. We don't want to hear of another bank crash because of faulty balance sheet reportage.

My friend Gombs the lawyer grin grin

Cheers

Thanks buddy! Have a great day cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 12:51pm On Oct 02, 2014
mbaemeka: Vooks or BabaGnoni or whatever he calls himself these days should stop mentioning me in his posts. If he wants my attention he should follow the right means and I just might oblige him. It is not my fault that he thinks Eve slept with a serpent or that medical science has replaced the name of Jesus to the church. It is also not my fault that he doesn't understand God's word and interacting with me has exposed him thus far. He should stop using underhand tactics to force me to teach him. If he just asks politely I might teach him.

Good going bro Gombs. Been reading in 3D!

Thanks buddy! Folks mailing thinking I'm actually a lawyer grin
I'm glad some thinking caps are finally on. How your RON be na? wink

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
vooks: mbaemeko will never fall sick except occasionally and he will only die when he consents meaning he can theoretically live to be 800 years young. What an insult to all those martyrs! grin grin grin

Don't be a churl, you guys asked me why some people who believe what I believe still fall sick at times. Then I asked you why some Christians still sin if Christ has taken away all their sins. The reason for the question is to show you that someone's shortcoming doesn't negate the truth of the gospel. For example, I don't say because I asked for a healing 'In the name of Jesus' and someone didn't receive, then the name has ceased to work. That's what you and your ilk do and it is only tantamount to spiritual confusion.

As per the Martyrs, did they die because life was hard and they lived in such precarious times or were they killed because they were Christians?

Think well before responding. You know what happened the last time you had typing-diarrhoea? The evidence is still very much around. grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2014
SirJohn: @Gombs,
Good, I see you have tactically evaded my question and I'd like to infer that you do not have the answer.

Like I said earlier, let me pretend to agree with you that Kenyan28 was healed at the healing school.
She stayed 'healed' until she got married in Dec 2010, I remember then she kept making 'faith proclamations'. She later got pregnant, carried the baby for nine months and was still 'healed', she gave birth to her child and was still healed.

When did her doubts start?

Her baby started showing signs of illness and even then she still did not know what was wrong. When her baby was tested, the result was shocking HIV+ How??

How could a HIV negative mother who conceived a child after testing negative give birth to a HIV positive child? undecided

is it not therefore safe to conclude that the mother was HIV positive all the while? What does this say about the test in Randburg that turned out negative? its very simple, it was a 'false negative' result. I dare say that if a follow test had been carried out in a Lab it most certainly would have turned out positive. But Kenyan28 never did any other test even after several warnings till her baby was tested positive, if that was not an act of 'faith' tell me what else is.

Just in case you didn't know, the type of test she did that turned out to be negative has some degree of inaccuracy and incidence of false negatives. please take time out to read this:

Again I ask you Gombs, if some of us came here back in 2010 and warned her of this kind of outcome and even accurately predicted the turn of events, don't you think it goes to show we know something you don't? please give it a thought! wink

So except anyone wants to be dishonest, it is clear that this lady was lured into accepting a false hope but God intervened.

@Gombs, your interview didn't reveal anything new, it only brought out the facts that we all know which is that Kenyan28 has had three different stance on this one isssue.

First - "I was healed...I know I am healed"

Secondly - "Why is the healing not permanent?... I was healed"

And then lastly - "I was not healed"

I honestly wonder why the progression of her stance is an issue to you as this is the normal progression of stance for anyone who has been scammed. I will give you an example, I once invested in a dubious pyramid scheme, but at the time I invested in it, I had no idea it was a scam. I remember the CBN even did a full page warning in one of the national daily's warning people not to invest their funds in the scheme. But I felt the CBN was just blabbing; I read testimonies of different people who supposedly made a fortune out of the scheme so I bought in completely to it. At one time, one of the schemes paid me 300% on an investment and I said wow, this must be real, I later invested over a million naira into the scheme and decided to wait for my returns. 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 10 weeks passed yet no returns. Some of my friends who warned me later started asking if I had received my profit; of course I made excuses for the company. I told them payments were delayed due to backlog of previous payments. gradually, weeks turned into months and it gradually began to sink in that I had just been a victim of one of the worlds oldest scam, 'the pyramid scheme.' Today, I have absolutely no doubt in my heart that I was scammed.

You told her to confess her 'faith', she did and now you've turned against her pulling out the same confessions you taught her to say which I warned her about.

The conclusion is very simple and I don't think I will waste another time discussing this in details again. She was never healed because if she was, her child would not have turned out to be positive. For her child to have tested positive, it means the mother was positive for the virus. SIMPLE!

I answered your question, I answered thus
that said, i have no detail of her personal life, her number one reason for loosing the healing is not far fetched from the above, eg what was her life like with her fiance before marriage? alot could be, only she can say, it's between her and God. but it is certain one can loose their healing.

My answer was linked to the commentary, how then did you conclude the question wasn't answered? Oh, you did not see what you liked, shebi? grin

Email her to gist you about her life after healing, prior to marriage, then after child birth, then other personal details. The child turned positive because the mother was? grin, what about the husband? Was he using condoms or they had artificial insemination, or he was very careful to sleep with a HIV patient? shocked his faith must be strong sha o! Now, be a gentle man and answer my question, is it possible to loose one's healing? If yes, why? If no, explain John 5:14 pls.

The interview was not to give you or her new facts, but to lay them bare for readers who missed the whole things in years past. I wish she did not delete most posts...that too is a pointer you know?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlfaSelltzer: 1:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gombs:

My answer was linked to the commentary, how then did you conclude the question wasn't answered? Oh, you did not see what you liked, shebi? grin

Email her to gist you about her life after healing, prior to marriage, then after child birth, then other personal details. The child turned positive because the mother was? grin, what about the husband? Was he using condoms or they had artificial insemination, or he was very careful to sleep with a HIV patient? shocked his faith must be strong sha o! Now, be a gentle man and answer my question, is it possible to loose one's healing? If yes, why? If no, explain John 5:14 pls.

The interview was not to give you or her new facts, but to lay them bare for readers who missed the whole things in years past. I wish she did not delete most posts...that too is a pointer you know?

Hmm, who minds explaining the above underlined for me.

Gombs, are you sure you aren't a lawyer? angry

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 1:19pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gombs:
Your problem is poor knowledge of the Word or complete ignorance. See, get a study bible, open John 5:14, you'd see 3 references to what Jesus meant by 'something worse..."
They are;
Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation

From the bold, it's evident, except you are blind or dyslexic which obviously is being clearer, it's evident Jesus said LAST STATE is WORSE than the first... obviously same illness, but with higher destructive nature due to the spirits. Use the tissue in your head to apply it to Kenyan case.

In other words being HIV positive is to be possessed by demons. Very ingenious.

Gombs:

Yes. It is possible. If you have the misfortune of patronizing fake miracle workers like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome or the likes of Prophet T.B. Joshua.

Gombs:
Try to separate bitterness from your discuss! Do you live with others? That's assuming they ever existed? I can as well claim I know a thousand folks who went to the HS and are very alive and well today.

Bitterness? I laugh! Look in the mirror... What do you see? Yeah,... That's right. That's the person whose bile, bitterness and frustration is leading him to open threads unending to cover the shame and failures of his idol. That's the person that is bitter, my friend and the earlier you seek some help for it the better for you.

Don't worry other unhealed and scanned folks will soon grace this thread. I hope you will believe them

Gombs:
That's for the compliment, grin grin

You are welcome. It doesn't remove from your pathetic and sorry state.

Gombs:
your shoddy job as a counsellor to Kenyan28 is the prime of your ineptitude

My interaction with the Kenyan does not go beyond Nairaland pages. I could easily PM her but I don't need it. But what has come out of your own private conversation with her? Nothing. And you now want to use me as substitute for your failures?

Gombs:
using this your new moniker, your old moniker was so embarrassing to even yourself you had to change it.

I laugh in Spanish.

Like one of my friends here said to me, I say to you: "I have no comments on monickers..."

Rather than continually obsessing yourself with what monicker is used or not used, if you have any confidence in your intellectual ability, respond to the issues raised by whatever monicker. Use a million monickers to defend your idol Chris; it would not change the public's perception of him as a charlatan and a fraud.

Gombs:
Those who live in glass Houses don't throw stones.

I hope you never forget that admonition after today.

Gombs:
You are a perfect blueprint for pathetic folks

Lol!!!

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LambanoPeace: 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:

Yeah, someone should. angry

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2014
Viewing this topic: AlfaSelltzer, Gombs(m), WinsomeX, Seun(m), LambanoPeace, PastorKun(m)

Baba, mo wa loyal gan! grin

I dobaale joor
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 1:26pm On Oct 02, 2014
[b]
Matthew 12:43-45 King James Version (KJV)
43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.
44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.
45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation.

Luke 11:24-26 King James Version (KJV)
24 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest; and finding none, he saith, I will return unto my house whence I came out.
25 And when he cometh, he findeth it swept and garnished.
26 Then goeth he, and taketh to him seven other spirits more wicked than himself; and they enter in, and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first.

John 8:10-11 King James Version (KJV)
10 When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
11 She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.
[/b]

What can we make out of these verses?
1. Jesus told two different people not to sin again
2. Jesus told one of them not to sin again lest something worse befalls him
3. Jesus said a demon can leave a man and the man may be repossessed subsequently by more fierce demons

on 2. Worse is a comparative. The man had been lame for 38 years so a worse thing can only mean something that exceeds that.
Note the demons come back and find the house/body clean. So obviously it is no sin that attracted them back. Note too the context of the demons going out and coming back. Is it healing?
What about healing from obvious non-spiritual causes such as spinal injury? No demons are required to be driven out to secure healing in that case.

Which of these scriptures teach that God can revoke his miracle?
Under what circumstance can a miracle be revoked?
How worse off is Kenyan28 if she was HIV+, turned negative ad then reverted to positive?

Gombs:

They are;

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:30pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gombs:

Thanks buddy! Folks mailing thinking I'm actually a lawyer grin
I'm glad some thinking caps are finally on. How your RON be na? wink

Gombs, I have noticed, not once nor twice, that you ignore/fear Sir Johns comments if not questions. Why cant you respond to his reply above?
He has spoken about FALSE NEGATIVES and the like, what do you say?

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
WinsomeX:

In other words being HIV positive is to be possessed by demons. Very ingenious.

In other words, Kenyan has far worse state than she was. And yes, all diseases are demonic. Jesus casted out demons, folks got well...do the math.

Yes. It is possible. If you have the misfortune of patronizing fake miracle workers like Pastor Chris Oyakhilome or the likes of Prophet T.B. Joshua.

In other words, Jesus was fake? undecided
Typical pharisee grin

Bitterness? I laugh! Look in the mirror... What do you see? Yeah,... That's right. That's the person whose bile, bitterness and frustration is leading him to open threads unending to cover the shame and failures of his idol. That's the person that is bitter, my friend and the earlier you seek some help for it the better for you.

*falls of desk laughing to the restroom grin

Don't worry other unhealed and scanned folks will soon grace this thread. I hope you will believe them

Oh really? You guys should form a union o! grin
I'd be off this thread by tomorrow, I've written enough, bare for folks to judge by themselves. No need being further here to debate with you, if anyone needs my opinion on the matter, visit my signature for details wink

You are welcome. It doesn't remove from your pathetic and sorry state.

[b]My interaction with the Kenyan does not go beyond Nairaland pages. [/b]I could easily PM her but I don't need it. But what has come out of your own private conversation with her? Nothing. And you now want to use me as substitute for your failures?

Heheheheheh, save your stories for the gods. grin

I laugh in Spanish.

Like one of my friends here said to me, I say to you: "I have no comments on monickers..."

Rather than continually obsessing yourself with what monicker is used or not used, if you have any confidence in your intellectual ability, respond to the issues raised by whatever monicker. Use a million monickers to defend your idol Chris; it would not change the public's perception of him as a charlatan and a fraud.

Eyaaaah...see another level...lying already with this new monicker? Let me bookmark this, I can pull it out in even 3years time.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:34pm On Oct 02, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:

Sir John spoke about discordance in couples a while ago.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 1:35pm On Oct 02, 2014
The husband is negative, but there is an airborne strain of HIV in Kenya so she may have been exposed to it

Christ Embassy hooligans are now accusing Kenyan28 of adultery angry angry angry
The only place deeper than the depths a brainwashed CE hooligan will go to protect their goD is found in Revelation;

Revelation 2:24 King James Version (KJV)
24 But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden.

Gombs:

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 1:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kenyan28:

Gombs, I have noticed, not once nor twice, that you ignore/fear Sir Johns comments if not questions. Why cant you respond to his reply above?
He has spoken about FALSE NEGATIVES and the like, what do you say?

Cry me a river! undecided cry

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gombs: Viewing this topic: AlfaSelltzer, Gombs(m), WinsomeX, Seun(m), LambanoPeace, PastorKun(m)

Baba, mo wa loyal gan! grin

I dobaale joor

Your list is not complete, I am not only viewing but FOLLOWING as well!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gombs:

Cry me a river! undecided cry

Kindly, I beg of you, respond to Sir Johns response! shocked

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LambanoPeace: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Kenyan28:

Sir John spoke about discordance in couples a while ago.

Meaning? Your husband could not contact it but your child or what? Explain please. Was it faith or condoms or ... i mean, he knowingly slept with a HiV lady? Or maybe he was conviced you were negative, but then, why wasnt he positive? I'm sure you two had sexx before marriage, and for a whole 13month he was negative and you positive? I need explanations please. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
@Gombs, I see my posts are too impeccable for you to handle.
Since you can't explain how a HIV negative mother gave birth to a HIV positive baby, then by all means please keep quiet.
As for her husband, hes been HIV negative and still is, you can ask mbaemeka to explain that to you, I already schooled him on that. wink

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 1:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gombs:

Email her to gist you about her life after healing, prior to marriage, then after child birth, then other personal details. The child turned positive because the mother was? grin[b],[b]what about the husband? Was he using condoms or they had artificial insemination, or he was very careful to [/b]slee with a HIV patient? shocked his faith must be strong sha o! Now, be a gentle man and answer my question, is it possible to loose one's healing? If yes, why? If no, explain John 5:14 pls.

READ ABOUT DISCORDANCE in couples. Stop ignoring this, sir John elaborated it earlier!

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2014
Work calls, see you all in the evening.

Cheers
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 1:59pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gombs:
In other words, Kenyan has far worse state than she was. And yes, all diseases are demonic. Jesus casted out demons, folks got well...do the math.

That's not her testimony, young man. The woman is doing very well health wise, along with her daughter. Ever since she ridded herself of CE WoF jargon and took to good old medicine, she had only gotten better. It's not a demonic problem my guy, it's good old common sense.

There are demonic afflictions no doubt. I can assure you however that HIV is not one of them.

Gombs:
In other words, Jesus was fake? undecided
Typical pharisee grin

You see that's what we have been trying to drum into your brainwashed mind; Jesus did not do the kind of miracles Oyakhilome is doing. Those Jesus healed remained healed!

Gombs:
*falls of desk laughing to the restroom grin

Take am easy o. If you fall and break your neck, you are on your own o. Chris will not heal you o.

Gombs:
Oh really? You guys should form a union o! grin
I'd be off this thread by tomorrow, I've written enough, bare for folks to judge by themselves. No need being further here to debate with you, if anyone needs my opinion on the matter, visit my signature for details wink

Another escape route.

Remember no one invited you here in the first place, so you can leave anytime. You only succeeded in worsening perception of your healing school with your below par interviews. If indeed you are a lawyer, I pity those who will engage your services.

Gombs:
Heheheheheh, save your stories for the gods. grin

And you thought I said that to convince you?

Gombs:
Eyaaaah...see another level...lying already with this new monicker? Let me bookmark this, I can pull it out in even 3years time.

Any day.

Be my guest.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 2:01pm On Oct 02, 2014
Will you clock 3000 years regurgitating Oyakhilome heresies, or will you conveniently consent to Christ taking you home at 80( if you are lucky) Peter Pan? cheesy

Nobody said that sickness negates Truth. Disease-free nonsense is what does because the truth is NOBODY is disease-free. Not Paul, nor Timothy nor Epaphroditus and most certainly not Sycophant-in-Chief mbaemeke. God heals when,where and whomever He will, not whatever tickles these mortal 'gods'-wannabes' fantasies

It don't matter the circumstances under which they died. Couldn't they have been much more helpful alive? Imagine Paul shooing off death and still preaching in Lagos in 2014. Poor Jesus, He can't but OBEY Paul's will to clock 2000 years grin grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/20
mbaemeka:

First off, death is referred to as the enemy. Secondly, it might interest you again to know that not all christians will die (so just keep that in perspective when you speak about death). Thirdly, Jesus has the keys of Hell and Death now so (for us christians) he reserves the right to call us home and he doesn't do it without our consent (he is that kind).

mbaemeka:

Don't be a churl, you guys asked me why some people who believe what I believe still fall sick at times. Then I asked you why some Christians still sin if Christ has taken away all their sins. The reason for the question is to show you that someone's shortcoming doesn't negate the truth of the gospel. For example, I don't say because I asked for a healing 'In the name of Jesus' and someone didn't receive, then the name has ceased to work. That's what you and your ilk do and it is only tantamount to spiritual confusion.

As per the Martyrs, did they die because life was hard and they lived in such precarious times or were they killed because they were Christians?

Think well before responding. You know what happened the last time you had typing-diarrhoea? The evidence is still very much around. grin

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 5:06pm On Oct 02, 2014
vooks: Will you clock 3000 years regurgitating Oyakhilome heresies, or will you conveniently consent to Christ taking you home at 80( if you are lucky) Peter Pan? cheesy
Nobody said that sickness negates Truth. Disease-free nonsense is what does because the truth is NOBODY is disease-free. Not Paul, nor Timothy nor Epaphroditus and most certainly not Sycophant-in-Chief mbaemeke. God heals when,where and whomever He will, not whatever tickles these mortal 'gods'-wannabes' fantasies
It don't matter the circumstances under which they died. Couldn't they have been much more helpful alive? Imagine Paul shooing off death and still preaching in Lagos in 2014. Poor Jesus, He can't but OBEY Paul's will to clock 2000 years grin grin grin grin
https://www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents/20

The difference between me and you is that I would easily take you on what I believe and when I provide incontrovertible evidences from scripture you would scamper like a scared dog with your tail behind your legs or better still create a new moniker to save face from the disgrace that the previous one suffered.

There was a Simeon in the bible who said the Holy Spirit told him he would not leave this world until he saw the Messiah. Was he also regurgitating heresies?

Let me tell you who a heretic is. A heretic is that person that attributes God's dunamis to present day improvements in medical science. When the same medical science is responsible for more deaths than all the 'fake' MOG that have ever existed put together.

Let me not even go to the issue of Eve sleeping with serpents or Jesus' double ascension being a pentecostal heresy. I am sure you must have repented from that foolishness by now.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 5:28pm On Oct 02, 2014
SirJohn: @Gombs, I see my posts are too impeccable for you to handle.
Since you can't explain how a HIV negative mother gave birth to a HIV positive baby, then by all means please keep quiet.
As for her husband, hes been HIV negative and still is, you can ask mbaemeka to explain that to you, I already schooled him on that. wink

I don't know why I am being robed into this. Are you referring to the same husband that you said she dated for 8years till she attended the healing school yet she concealed her HIV positive status from him and even lied to him about her trip to SA or are you referring to the same lady who was in perfect health and had undetectable viral loads but kept going from church to church, crusade to crusade yet she got no miracle? I wonder why she needed one when she was already in tiptop shape even before going to the HS.

I also wonder why she consented to lying that she was (or wasn't) healed or why she faked falling under the anointing when she actually went there to get healed? Why didn't she just insist she was already healed and object to lying or why did she stay on if her faith had already healed her before she met Pastor Chris?

The fact is- if she could lie to her husband for 8 years thereby putting him at risk. If she could agree to lie that she wasn't healed so they could claim she was healed after meeting Pastor Chris. If she could pretend that she fell under the anointing. If she could lie to us all in 2010-2012 consistently (and unsolicitedly) that she was healed and in perfect health. Then she could very much be telling another lie now which only means that those who choose to believe her are doing so not minding how duplicitous (and initiated by bile) her newfangled stories are. But I am not surprised because when a man has made up his mind to hang his dog, even a thread used for sewing would be more than sufficient for him.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by BabaGnoni: 5:37pm On Oct 02, 2014
mbaemeka:

The difference between me and you is that I would easily take you on what I believe and when I provide incontrovertible evidences from scripture you would scamper like a scared dog with your tail behind your legs or better still create a new moniker to save face from the disgrace that the previous one suffered.

There was a Simeon in the bible who said the Holy Spirit told him he would not leave this world until he saw the Messiah. Was he also regurgitating heresies?

Let me tell you who a heretic is. A heretic is that person that attributes God's dunamis to present day improvements in medical science. When the same medical science is responsible for more deaths than all the 'fake' MOG that have ever existed put together.

Let me not even go to the issue of Eve sleeping with serpents or Jesus' double ascension being a pentecostal heresy. I am sure you must have repented from that foolishness by now.

vooks, you better set the record straight for this peacockish wrapped up in oneself, in love with oneself, self-admiring, think too highly of oneself narcissistic delusional aberration self absorbed person who is mistaking persons or IDs for each other.

Seun has access of the IPs used by all and can confirm whether vooks is masquerading as some else or not

mbaemeka your paranoia, persecution complex, vainess and lust for money/wealth are legendary

Some have beneficial, rewarding, purposeful, profitable, gainful, fruitful, productive, constructive, effective, important, substantial, meaningful, and worthy things to do than frolicking or wallowing in the gutter and/or rolling about in deep mud or murky water with you.

Shdemidemi, God bless him, has the grace, the stamina, the patience to tolerate you and/or indulge your smugness.

You are showing yourself up when you don't keep your ridiculous or wrong idea about who vooks is and your sick minded thought to yourself or in your head.

mbaemeka don't you ever, in your life again, mistake vooks for BabaGnoni. Get your head out of the clouds!

"soki lọ́be oge" meaning "a word is enough to the wise"

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2014
mbaemeka:

Who is the stupid one here? Someone referring to real life experiences or someone lifting off passages from a book that is 2000 years ago. The same history book that told us that the world is 3000 years old only for archeologists to discover life as long as millions of years ago?

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
Joagbaje:

If I collect money you will complain, if I don't , you will complain

Why don't you sponsor her ? Why should I waste money on someone who doesn't believe . I preach the gospel , and signs and wonders accompany it . I don't need to prove anything to a mocker . I presented an HIV case that was healed here . I dare all of you to investigate it . Go to the federal medical centre . And expose my lie . I somehow think you guys knows I'm right but pride will not allow you to admit . If not somebody should have investigated this testimony .

Ha fake pastor how far? How preaching market? You cannot fool all sometimes. I should go and investigate your actors. Look at this craze man. I watch your exorcism, laugh wan kill me die. Someone claimed to be healed during church service and was giving testimony, only for you to start another prayer session again and the same chest pain now turned into a devil inside your church member. Kia all these pastors no go kill person. Joagbaje you are a clown, funny guy.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (68) (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 160
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.