Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,978 members, 7,806,855 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:28 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304568 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 6:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Has Jesus made a written request to take you home yet?

mbaemeka:

The difference between me and you is that I would easily take you on what I believe and when I provide incontrovertible evidences from scripture you would scamper like a scared dog with your tail behind your legs or better still create a new moniker to save face from the disgrace that the previous one suffered.

There was a Simeon in the bible who said the Holy Spirit told him he would not leave this world until he saw the Messiah. Was he also regurgitating heresies?

Let me tell you who a heretic is. A heretic is that person that attributes God's dunamis to present day improvements in medical science. When the same medical science is responsible for more deaths than all the 'fake' MOG that have ever existed put together.

Let me not even go to the issue of Eve sleeping with serpents or Jesus' double ascension being a pentecostal heresy. I am sure you must have repented from that foolishness by now.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 7:08pm On Oct 02, 2014
BabaGnoni,
Do not revile this Christ Embassy hooligan;he is God, above disease,and he has vowed to make Jesus BEG before he can allow him take him home. He intends to clock 567 years spreading Rhapsodies on Mars before he is taken home! That's Oyaks theology 101

Why can't he discern what/ who is vooks? He is God grin grin

PS: your thread on WOLVES......I mean WOF is the richest thread I have ever come across. You are blessed above mbaemeko shenanigans

BabaGnoni:

vooks, you better set the record straight for this peacockish wrapped up in oneself, in love with oneself, self-admiring, think too highly of oneself narcissistic delusional aberration self absorbed person who is mistaking persons or IDs for each other.

Seun has access of the IPs used by all and can confirm whether vooks is masquerading as some else or not

mbaemeaka your paranoia, persecution complex, vainess and lust for money/wealth are legendary

Some have beneficial, rewarding, purposeful, profitable, gainful, fruitful, productive, constructive, effective, important, substantial, meaningful, and worthy things to do than frolicking or wallowing in the gutter and/or rolling about in deep mud or murky water with you.

Shdemidemi, God bless him, has the grace, the stamina, the patience to tolerate you and/or indulge your smugness.

You are showing yourself up when you don't keep your ridiculous or wrong idea about who vooks is and your sick minded thought to yourself or in your head.

mbaemeaka don't you ever, in your life again, mistake vooks for BabaGnoni. Get your head out of the clouds!

"soki lọ́be oge" meaning "a word is enough to the wise"

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2014
BabaGnoni:

vooks, you better set the record straight for this peacockish wrapped up in oneself, in love with oneself, self-admiring, think too highly of oneself narcissistic delusional aberration self absorbed person who is mistaking persons or IDs for each other.

Seun has access of the IPs used by all and can confirm whether vooks is masquerading as some else or not

mbaemeaka your paranoia, persecution complex, vainess and lust for money/wealth are legendary

Some have beneficial, rewarding, purposeful, profitable, gainful, fruitful, productive, constructive, effective, important, substantial, meaningful, and worthy things to do than frolicking or wallowing in the gutter and/or rolling about in deep mud or murky water with you.

Shdemidemi, God bless him, has the grace, the stamina, the patience to tolerate you and/or indulge your smugness.

You are showing yourself up when you don't keep your ridiculous or wrong idea about who vooks is and your sick minded thought to yourself or in your head.

mbaemeaka don't you ever, in your life again, mistake vooks for BabaGnoni. Get your head out of the clouds!

"soki lọ́be oge" meaning "a word is enough to the wise"

chai... chai...

continue...

dia ris God o.

I purposely left the paranoid chap for you but you ended up using a sledge hammer on the midget.

Haba Malam, take am for easy mana...

lol!

Enjoying myself thoroughly.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2014
vooks: BabaGnoni,
PS: your thread on WOLVES......I mean WOF is the richest thread I have ever come across. You are blessed above mbaemeko shenanigans

That thread on WOLVES, that's what it really is, is the best discussion on any theme on Nairaland.

The work by trustman, DrummaBoy and BabaGnoni did there is solid.

Oga Seun, Mynd44 and other moderators, I recommend that thread for special archiving on the religion section: www.nairaland.com/1790500/word-faith-movements-doctrine-proponents

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 9:10pm On Oct 02, 2014
Interesting how a post directed at Vooks is being replied by BabaGnoni the proponent of sexing serpents. Hope you and your multiple personality disorder can see Boss13, your very spiritual cheerleader. I don't even want to talk about the other failed blogger that won't get my attention for a billion dollars.

When you guys get your high-falutin ignorance exposed I start receiving mentions from all angles pretending to be call-outs from deflated egos when in actual sense what it really is is a covert cry for help: "I am lost and in unbelief. Please help my unbelief!"

You think a word is enough for the wise? I might need to belabor some things before you get them. Shows you how far away from wisdom you are and I recommend (free of charge) that the wisest thing you would do all year is to keep my monicker of your posts henceforth.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Larow(m): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2014
I believe in miracles
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 9:16pm On Oct 02, 2014
mbaemeka:

I don't know why I am being robed into this. Are you referring to the same husband that you said she dated for 8years till she attended the healing school yet she concealed her HIV positive status from him and even lied to him about her trip to SA or are you referring to the same lady who was in perfect health and had undetectable viral loads but kept going from church to church, crusade to crusade yet she got no miracle? I wonder why she needed one when she was already in tiptop shape even before going to the HS.

I also wonder why she consented to lying that she was (or wasn't) healed or why she faked falling under the anointing when she actually went there to get healed? Why didn't she just insist she was already healed and object to lying or why did she stay on if her faith had already healed her before she met Pastor Chris?

The fact is- if she could lie to her husband for 8 years thereby putting him at risk. If she could agree to lie that she wasn't healed so they could claim she was healed after meeting Pastor Chris. If she could pretend that she fell under the anointing. If she could lie to us all in 2010-2012 consistently (and unsolicitedly) that she was healed and in perfect health. Then she could very much be telling another lie now which only means that those who choose to believe her are doing so not minding how duplicitous (and initiated by bile) her newfangled stories are. But I am not surprised because when a man has made up his mind to hang his dog, even a thread used for sewing would be more than sufficient for him.

Hmm.... Dear Lord Jesus shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mbaemeka(m): 9:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
vooks:
Has Jesus made a written request to take you home yet?

Jokes on you. Since Jesus didn't take his blood to heaven neither did he ascend to offer his 'human blood'. Good thing you ran away from that thread. Trolling fits you better than biblical debates.

Keep trolling away, the only people that would envy you on your trolling expendition are the broke bloggers who share the same MPD with you.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2014
Larow: I believe in miracles

Amen bro! wink

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LambanoPeace: 9:29pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gombs:

shocked shocked, no wonder she deleted her posts lipsrsealed angry

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenny4lyfe(m): 10:02pm On Oct 02, 2014
Gombs:

That my friend is quite revealing...

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 10:17pm On Oct 02, 2014
Are you one of them Jude Dignitaries I shouldn't speak evil of? Or the Body I take unworthily? cheesy cheesy cheesy
1. You are god
2. You will never fall sick
3. You will never be poor
4. Jesus will have to BEG to take you home
5. Jesus blood is sinless but his body is sinful

What else have I left?

Jesus ascended once. Anything else is Pentecostal urban legend
mbaemeka:

Jokes on you. Since Jesus didn't take his blood to heaven neither did he ascend to offer his 'human blood'. Good thing you ran away from that thread. Trolling fits you better than biblical debates.

Keep trolling away, the only people that would envy you on your trolling expendition are the broke bloggers who share the same MPD with you.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Gombs(m): 6:41am On Oct 03, 2014
WinsomeX aka Drummaboy, Sir John, what sayeth thou? Anyway, you lot have nothing to say, in boxing, what mba did is called KO...

1. We now know who the liar is between HS and Kenyan.
2. We now know why she lost her healing, from the commentary of John 5:14
3. Vooks, were you sent here to diverge attention from what we are discussing here? We don't want to visit the thread you are in, and...Please, I prefer your former moniker to this.
4. It is now on record for the whole world to see why some folks don't get healed in the HS and thus get bitter, or why some loose it because of their lifestyle.
5. I hereby announce, that having done my bit, and mba nailing the last nail on the coffin...I take my leave. It's been a pleasure excavating the truth which was well hidden just to promote self pity and project lies from hell.

If anyone needs my opinion on the matter, use my email address below. Kenyan, God will visit you, be truthful and honest with yourself, for you cannot lie to God and yourself.

May God's Spirit rest on you all! Amen.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by AlfaSelltzer: 7:18am On Oct 03, 2014
Kenyan, if what mbaemeka said is true, then I'm highly disappointed. angry

You kept us in the dark with regards that part, only to project a part you want us to know, probably to see things your way. You lied to us all who are watching from the sidelines too, obviously, it's a habit, judging from your change of statements as gombs and WinsomeX pointed out. sad

Vooks even went as far as saying that your husband is negetive and there is an air borne strain of the virus in Kenya, and you must have been exposed to it-like seriously? angryangry I'm beginning to think there is a grand conspiracy here. angry angry angry

*unfollows thread

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 9:20am On Oct 03, 2014
Negro please! That was sarcasm
A good and intelligent question is, why did she receive healing in the first place seeing she had withheld her HIV status from her then fiancée and also the real purpose of her South Africa trip?

You are the most callous hooligans and much as I don't wish you disease, I'd pay to watch your hearts if Kenyan was your sister or wife

AlfaSelltzer: Kenyan, if what mbaemeka said is true, then I'm highly disappointed. angry

You kept us in the dark with regards that part, only to project a part you want us to know, probably to see things your way. You lied to us all who are watching from the sidelines too, obviously, it's a habit, judging from your change of statements as gombs and WinsomeX pointed out. sad

Vooks even went as far as saying that your husband is negetive and there is an air borne strain of the virus in Kenya, and you must have been exposed to it-like seriously? angryangry I'm beginning to think there is a grand conspiracy here. angry angry angry

*unfollows thread

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 9:56am On Oct 03, 2014
AlfaSelltzer:
Kenyan, if what mbaemeka said is true, then I'm highly disappointed. angry

Is it not laughable that while your opening statement is premised on an "if", the rest of your post is based on the certainty that what mbaemeka wrote is true. An "if" statement should also permit an "if not" too, don't you think? However, since your statement is clearly biased there is little or nothing one can say here to change your mind.

But let me make it clear to you that anyone who reads the account of the Kenyan cannot but agree that she is telling the truth. Most of us have very little at stake on this matter. She had her life hanging on the precipice. She could have lost it, if not for God's mercy. I am thankful to God she is alive to testify to the falsehood in Christ Embassy today.

AlfaSelltzer:

I am not sure of which of my statement you are referring to but everything I have said here has been to buttress the Kenyan's position. Lest you find it difficult to comprehend me, SirJohn took the effort to explain the psyche of the deceived. Don't forget that this is a woman suffering a lifelong illness. She needed healing and could be desperate. She seeks help and sought CE. Like SJ said, she went through three stages of: "I'm healed in Jesus Name" in consonance with the faith jargon she had been taught. Then "I do not seem to be healed; what's happening to me", when the reality of the fact that the healing did not happen. The WOF folks here will have us believe she sinned or stopped having faith. But this is clearly not true as she continually "faithed", even keeping correspondence with a cancer patient who was also prayed for at the HS, who was encouraging her faith too but who is long dead now.

Then she reached her final point: "I was never healed at CE HS". This position was reached out of the trauma of not just seeing her HIV status restored but almost loosing her daughter to the illness. She also has many friends who attended the HS, who either are long dead or still suffering illnesses. She obviously couldn't continue the fraud. And she had nothing to loose in telling the truth.

AlfaSelltzer:

Vooks has spoken already in the post above.

AlfaSelltzer:
*unfollows thread

Well, I hope you see this in your mention.

On a final note here, I want to ask the Kenyan to get one or more of those she claims also attended the CE HS to come and give their own testimony here. We will look for a way to verify their claims and possibly provide medical records too. Hopefully that will put an end to all this.

But I doubt it will. My reason: the Christ Embassy Church is proving more and more to me to be a cult following than a church organization. If the wife of the leader, who lives with him and should know him, can say that Pastor Chris is committing adultery and we have the same set of people who are here defending his spurious claim to miraculous healing, defending a clear allegation by his own wife, it's clear that these people have lost their capacity to think. And anything that pours out of the lips of their idol is what they will believe. So, quite naturally, if Chris will have them believe that healing is occurring at the HS, no proof in heaven or earth will change their minds.

Kenyan28 can you make those provisions?

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LambanoPeace: 10:04am On Oct 03, 2014
WinsomeX:

Is it not laughable that while your opening statement is premised on an "if", the rest of your post is based on the certainty that what mbaemeka wrote is true. An "if" statement should also permit an "if not" too, don't you think? However, since your statement is clearly biased there is little or nothing one can say here to change your mind.

But let me make it clear to you that anyone who reads the account of the Kenyan cannot but agree that she is telling the truth. Most of us have very little at stake on this matter. She had her life hanging on the precipice. She could have lost it, if not for God's mercy. I am thankful to God she is alive to testify to the falsehood in Christ Embassy today.

I am not sure of which of my statement you are referring to but everything I have said here has been to buttress the Kenyan's position. Lest you find it difficult to comprehend me, SirJohn took the effort to explain the psyche of the deceived. Don't forget that this is a woman suffering a lifelong illness. She needed healing and could be desperate. She seeks help and sought CE. Like SJ said, she went through three stages of: "I'm healed in Jesus Name" in consonance with the faith jargon she had been taught. Then "I do not seem to be healed; what's happening to me", when the reality of the fact that the healing did not happen. The WOF folks here will have us believe she sinned or stopped having faith. But this is clearly not true as she continually "faithed", even keeping correspondence with a cancer patient who was also prayed for at the HS, who was encouraging her faith too but who is long dead now.

Then she reached her final point: "I was never healed at CE HS". This position was reached out of the trauma of not just seeing her HIV status restored but almost loosing her daughter to the illness. She also has many friends who attended the HS, who either are long dead or still suffering illnesses. She obviously couldn't continue the fraud. And she had nothing to loose in telling the truth.

On a final note here, I want to ask the Kenyan to get one or more of those she claims also attended the CE HS to come and give their own testimony here. We will look for a way to verify their claims and possibly provide medical records too. Hopefully that will put an end to all this.

But I doubt it will. My reason: the Christ Embassy Church is proving more and more to me to be a cult following than a church organization. If the wife of the leader, who lives with him and should know him, can say that Pastor Chris is committing adultery and we have the same set of people who are here defending his spurious claim to miraculous healing, defending a clear allegation by his own wife, it's clear that these people have lost their capacity to think. And anything that pours out of the lips of their idol is what they will believe. So, quite naturally, if Chris will have them believe that healing is occurring at the HS, no proof in heaven or earth will change their minds.

Damage control!

Are you saying Kenyan did not lie about anything? undecided

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2014
LambanoPeace:

Damage control!

Are you saying Kenyan did not lie about anything? undecided

You can believe whatever you want. The thread is not read by only Christ Embassy members. There is still a public out there that still have ability to think.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LambanoPeace: 11:32am On Oct 03, 2014
WinsomeX:

You can believe whatever you want. The thread is not read by only Christ Embassy members. There is still a public out there that still have ability to think.

Yeah, right! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:35am On Oct 03, 2014
WinsomeX:

Soon.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 11:37am On Oct 03, 2014
Kenyan28: [/b]

Soon.

Wonderful...

*singing: doro Chris... doro Gombs... doro mba... doro Jo'...*

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2014
Gombs:

Sir, Please she hasn't, well... before that, let me give a prelude to the answer.

John 5:14
But afterward Jesus found him in the Temple and told him, "Now you are well; so stop sinning, or something even worse may happen to you.

1. A man got healed
2. Jesus said the above to him

I want to ask, is it then possible from the above, that one can lose a healing miracle? From the above, why is it possible?

Kenyan28:

Where in the bible is it recorded that Jesus healed and the same person got back the same ailment??! Explain this to me like a 2 years old baby!

@Gombs,
I remember promising to answer your question if you answered mine, unfortunately you evaded answering the question for very obvious reasons.
My question was "At what point do you think @Kenyan28 lost her healing?" you answered "why you think she lost the healing" They are clearly two different things.

You also posted a commentary from biblehub.com in your attempt to look for an escape route, what you didn't tell everybody is that biblehub.com is a bible resource website and also contains dozens of other commentaries many of which are at variance with each other. Bible commentaries are not necessarily authorities, they are simply opinions nothing more. Yes we may make reference to them, as some of their thoughts may be relevant. But like I said earlier, the commentary you posted has varying counterparts, I wish you'd be kind to post some of them too.

Now concerning John 5:14 -But afterward Jesus found him in the Temple and told him, "Now you are well; so stop sinning, or something even worse may happen to you.

While the statement may want to suggest a 'possibility' of 'relapse' in the case of this man, it does not also imply a general rule. I personally think that there was no 'one size fits all' in the way Jesus ministered in his time, He addressed different issues in different ways especially when it comes to healing and miracles. Some other major commentaries would agree with me that Jesus was addressing this man directly as he was aware (by divine unction) that the mans ailment may have been as a result of a particular sin or habit. When he found him in the temple and said to him 'Now that you are well, go and sin no more' the man knew exactly what Jesus was referring to. Another point of note is the statement that followed 'go and sin no more' 'Lest a worse thing come upon you'
Again most commentators are of the opinion that Jesus may not necessarily be talking about a relapse of the same condition. Why?
What could possibly be worse than sitting over thirty years beside a pool and being trampled upon for these years?

The second instance where Jesus made a similar statement is in the account of the woman taken in the act of adultery (John 8:3–11). When the woman’s accusers brought her before Jesus, expecting Him to pronounce judgment, He told them that the one who was without sin should throw the first stone. One by one, the condemning crowd left. Then Jesus told the woman, “Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more. In this case also like the man by the pool of Bethesda, she knew what sin Jesus was referring to.

In Mark 2:1-12 Jesus healed a paralytic, what was striking was what he said “Son, your sins are forgiven.” again, most bible commentators are of the opinion that the mans condition may have been caused by a particular sin or sins. Little wonder why the first statement Jesus said to him was 'your sins are forgiven' and then the next time he spoke to him, he said "I say unto thee, Arise, and take up thy bed, and go thy way into thine house."

In John Chapter 9 however, we have a contrasting incident where Jesus clearly noted that the blind mans condition was not as a result of his sins or that of any other person; his disciples like Gombs and co probably thought all sicknesses was a direct result of sins. grin Even after Jesus had healed him, he met him later just like he met with the man at the pool of Bethesda, but he didn't tell him to go and sin no more did he? This clearly shows that Jesus was most certainly dealing with an isolated case that should not be made a general rule.

1 As He passed by, He saw a man blind from birth.
2 And His disciples asked Him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he would be born blind?”
3 Jesus answered, “It was neither that this man sinned, nor his parents; but it was so that the works of God might be displayed in him. 4 “We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work.
5 “While I am in the world, I am the Light of the world.”
6 When He had said this, He spat on the ground, and made clay of the spittle, and applied the clay to his eyes,
7 and said to him, “Go, wash in the pool of Siloam” (which is translated, Sent). So he went away and washed, and came back seeing

@Gombs, This is my submission, if like you are trying to imply that Jesus was trying to point out a general principle from John 5:14, then how is it then that there is no single record in the bible of relapse after healing? In mathematical probability, its a zero probability of occurrence from documented record.

However, I do believe that the point Jesus was trying to make is simple; there are illnesses and diseases that are direct result of certain lifestyles, habits or even sins. An STD or STI most times are a direct result of immoral lifestyle or habit so if you get cured of STD or STI then like Jesus did, an advise to 'go and sin no more' is very much in place which will be to stay away from acts of immorality. Bitterness, anger, unforgiving heart, malice etc may lead to blood or heart conditions like hypertension or stroke; if you get cured of this condition, then you have to stay away from those habits. But, if the conditions were not a direct result of those habits, then such advice may not be necessary.

So finally, there's only a very slim possibility of relapse and this will only be for cases where like Jesus, the cause of ailment was directly linked to a specific sin, habit or lifestyle. However, the want of documented cases in the bible only suggests to me that it is not anything the christian should be worried about or persecuted for.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 3:28pm On Oct 03, 2014
Gombs:

1. We now know who the liar is between HS and Kenyan.

2. We now know why she lost her healing, from the commentary of John 5:14

4. It is now on record for the whole world to see why some folks don't get healed in the HS and thus get bitter, or why some loose it because of their lifestyle.

I feel your frustration kiddo, you probably thought you'd be the hero who trashed those who dared to speak out about the hidden lies in the Christ Embassy Healing School. You met a brick wall and of course you had to fight dirty. Oh so now its her lifestyle grin wonders shall never end. It moved from 'oh she didn't have faith' to 'oh she has anger problems' to 'oh shes a slut'
y'all can take your jabs at her one by one, but you can't kill her spirit just like they couldn't kill mine.

Contrary to your failed theology, nothing worse has come on @Kenyan28, She looks healthy and pretty I'm sure maybe healthier than some of you put together (you can ask Joagbaje) grin shes has a happy family and her daughter is doing just fine.

Hopefully soon, very soon, she may cease to be the topic of discussion here cool

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 7:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
SirJohn,
That was my question to these hooligans; a 'relapse' of a healed disease is no worse off than the initial state. From HIV+ to HIV- and then back to HIV+. If at all there was a 'relapse' on Kenyan28, NONE of those twisted verses that are bandied around as supporting 'relapse' are relevant.

Besides, mbaemeko attempted to cast her as a fraud and dishonest and expressed feigned little wonder she 'lost her healing'. Problem is she received her 'healing' while dishonest.
SirJohn:

I feel your frustration kiddo, you probably thought you'd be the hero who trashed those who dared to speak out about the hidden lies in the Christ Embassy Healing School. You met a brick wall and of course you had to fight dirty. Oh so now its her lifestyle grin wonders shall never end. It moved from 'oh she didn't have faith' to 'oh she has anger problems' to 'oh shes a slut'
y'all can take your jabs at her one by one, but you can't kill her spirit just like they couldn't kill mine.

Contrary to your failed theology, nothing worse has come on @Kenyan28, She looks healthy and pretty I'm sure maybe healthier than some of you put together (you can ask Joagbaje) grin shes has a happy family and her daughter is doing just fine.

Hopefully soon, very soon, she may cease to be the topic of discussion here cool

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:53am On Oct 04, 2014
Gombs:

Ok, I would assume you know the answer, which is yes, one can loose it, and for various reasons. Consider pulpit commentary for John 5:14

John 5:14 does not prove that one can relapse after healing, it was simply a direct message to a particular person. How come we never heard Jesus tell another person the same words?

Gombs:
that said, i have no detail of her personal life, her number one reason for loosing the healing is not far fetched from the above, eg what was her life like with her fiance before marriage?

Speculations! speculations! speculations!

Gombs:
alot could be, only she can say, it's between her and God.

If you knew this, why did you then decided to be her God to be the judge.

Remember this:

Gombs:
In other words, Kenyan has far worse state than she was.

Gombs:

but it is certain one can loose their healing.

'Certain'? How? if certainty is the right word, then show me any one case from the bible

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:33am On Oct 04, 2014
Joagbaje:
I presented an HIV case that was healed here . I dare all of you to investigate it . Go to the federal medical centre . And expose my lie . I somehow think you guys knows I'm right but pride will not allow you to admit . If not somebody should have investigated this testimony .

@Joagbaje,
You must understand that we are not kids, you know it is impossible for any medical center or doctor to give out information about a patient to a complete stranger. why are you asking us to go to the FMC? You came here claiming to have healed a young man of HIV, believe me, if you really did, you wouldn't be the one to come singing your own praises. If one proper HIV cure happens anywhere in the country or anywhere in the world, I tell you, it wont just take a joagbaje on Nairaland to spread the good news.

Jo, the video you shared online only shows a guy claiming he was healed of HIV in your church and then you also showed clips of the actual ministration. If you have to present a video with a claim of such magnitude, then you should have taken time to present relevant details before anyone can really take you serious. The video should not be for public consumption as it lacks the ability to convince even the dumbest fool. I'll advice you take that video off the internet until you are able to do the following:

show us all three test results you claim confirmed the young man HIV+, these results must be clear and should show the name and address of the hospital or lab that issued the result. and it must be stamped or signed.

Show us all three test results as you claim that confirmed him HIV- and they must all comply with the conditions stated above.

Show us a doctors report confirming that so and so condition previously existed but no longer is. This should come from the doctor who first confirmed him HIV+ and that doctor must be willing to talk and answer questions.

That is how you verify a case before making a video and loading it online.
If your video had all this in place including a brief interview session with his doctor, then you can come here and brag but until then, I will not take you serious.

I have also uploaded the video on youtube for the viewing pleasure of anyone who cares to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b01qsooOYs&feature=youtu.be

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 10:50am On Oct 04, 2014
^^^

And since Boss13 pointed out that the guy Jo' prayed for and the one giving a testimony are two different individuals, Jo' has been lost and still not found.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by christemmbassey(m): 2:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
WinsomeX:
^^^

And since Boss13 pointed out that the guy Jo' prayed for and the one giving a testimony are two different individuals, Jo' has been lost and still not found.
God is watching us!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 4:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
WinsomeX:
^^^

I am waiting for him and I want to see how good his video editing skills are. The two guys are not the same, they do not look alike. SirJohn has said it, if one persons gets cured of HIV in a church, it would not be the pastor that would blow his trumpet, of course he would be so busy healing the multitude of HIV patients, but friends and families of these patients would be singing and glorifying God/MOG. Does joagbaje think Nigerians are so foolish.

SirJohn, there is no need requesting fake pastor joagbaje to get documentary evidences, even though there are none, this man might arrange more actors to suit his false claim and that is how far desperadoes go.

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Obi1kenobi(m): 4:47pm On Oct 04, 2014
Good lord. grin These Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris apologists are embarrassing. I guess frauds think alike. They've been well mentored by their god, Pastor Chris. What else is there to say? This kind of thing thrives only in ignorant, impoverished, uneducated countries with too many desperate people. Nigeria is the perfect country for breeding these men.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 4:56pm On Oct 04, 2014
Obi1kenobi:
Good lord. grin These Christ Embassy and Pastor Chris apologists are embarrassing. I guess frauds think alike. They've been well mentored by their god, Pastor Chris. What else is there to say? This kind of thing thrives only in ignorant, impoverished, uneducated countries with too many desperate people. Nigeria is the perfect country for breeding these men.

Exactly. However, gradually people will see the light and begin to address the stance of things. In 20 years, some many religious ideologists will be debunked and more people in Nigeria will continue to question a lot of practices especially those emanating from many church leaders.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Obi1kenobi(m): 5:07pm On Oct 04, 2014
Boss13:

Exactly. However, gradually people will see the light and begin to address the stance of things. In 20 years, some many religious ideologists will be debunked and more people in Nigeria will continue to question a lot of practices especially those emanating for many church leaders.
It won't be happening anytime soon, though. The delusion is too strong in many Nigerians, and many of them are too desperate for spiritual solutions to all their problems. How any right thinking adult can watch these faith-healing televangelists and pastorpreneurs and believe the clear fraud being perpetrated is beyond my understading.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 131
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.