Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (73) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304525 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 5:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
SirJohn:

@Joagbaje,
You must understand that we are not kids, you know it is impossible for any medical center or doctor to give out information about a patient to a complete stranger. why are you asking us to go to the FMC? You came here claiming to have healed a young man of HIV, believe me, if you really did, you wouldn't be the one to come singing your own praises. If one proper HIV cure happens anywhere in the country or anywhere in the world, I tell you, it wont just take a joagbaje on Nairaland to spread the good news.

Jo, the video you shared online only shows a guy claiming he was healed of HIV in your church and then you also showed clips of the actual ministration. If you have to present a video with a claim of such magnitude, then you should have taken time to present relevant details before anyone can really take you serious. The video should not be for public consumption as it lacks the ability to convince even the dumbest fool. I'll advice you take that video off the internet until you are able to do the following:

show us all three test results you claim confirmed the young man HIV+, these results must be clear and should show the name and address of the hospital or lab that issued the result. and it must be stamped or signed.

Show us all three test results as you claim that confirmed him HIV- and they must all comply with the conditions stated above.

Show us a doctors report confirming that so and so condition previously existed but no longer is. This should come from the doctor who first confirmed him HIV+ and that doctor must be willing to talk and answer questions.

That is how you verify a case before making a video and loading it online.
If your video had all this in place including a brief interview session with his doctor, then you can come here and brag but until then, I will not take you serious.

I have also uploaded the video on youtube for the viewing pleasure of anyone who cares to watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7b01qsooOYs&feature=youtu.be

Simply call the guy up take a trip as you promised . Go with him to the hospitals the record should be there I suppose.Remember you said you will travel anywhere to verify a case of healing. Why are you changing the conditions. I simply present a case. It's left for you to open my bombom and prove me wrong.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
Joagbaje:

Simply call the guy up take a trip as you promised . Go with him to the hospitals the record should be there I suppose.Remember you said you will travel anywhere to verify a case of healing. Why are you changing the conditions. I simply present a case. It's left for you to open my bombom and prove me wrong.

And what if the records are not there? wink your tone lacks some confidence in it. Are you saying you didn't see any of the reports before publishing your Africa Magic home video? cool
By the way why should I go to the hospitals with him? or are you saying he doesn't have the test results with him? tongue

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 6:49pm On Oct 04, 2014
Joagbaje:

Fake pastor how are you. We have some verifiable facts against your supposed miracle of healing a HIV patient. What do you say?

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 4:46am On Oct 05, 2014
SirJohn:

And what if the records are not there? wink your tone lacks some confidence in it. Are you saying you didn't see any of the reports before publishing your Africa Magic home video? cool
By the way why should I go to the hospitals with him? or are you saying he doesn't have the test results with him? tongue

Don't just sit on your computer typing rubish john .i sense you're afraid .You know this testimony will rubish all the nonsense you've been publishing . I posted the guys number . Why not find out . Why haven't you made an attempt . It's not my duty to run errand for you . If I post medical record here you will call say I forged it so john I challenge you in the name of Jesus whom you're denying . Use your half a million naira to prove me wrong.

Secondly if you a able to prove that this guy wasn't healed of HIV . I will give you half a million. .

This is an open challenge john.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:53am On Oct 05, 2014
Joagbaje:

Don't just sit on your computer typing rubish john .i sense you're afraid .You know this testimony will rubish all the nonsense you've been publishing . I posted the guys number . Why not find out . Why haven't you made an attempt . It's not my duty to run errand for you . If I post medical record here you will call say I forged it so john I challenge you in the name of Jesus whom you're denying . Use your half a million naira to prove me wrong.

Mr Jo relax, why are you all worked up because I tried to teach you something you don't know. You put up a video of HIV cure on the internet, a video that lacks the ability to convince even a two year old, a poorly scripted act as some people will call it. And I simply advised that you provide evidence in your video, or is the video just for Nairaland? where you think you have bunch of idiots?
Stop blabbing and provide the medical evidence.

Secondly Jo, stop saying that I deny Jesus just because I try to expose snake oil salesmen like your boss.

Joagbaje:

Secondly if you a able to prove that this guy wasn't healed of HIV . I will give you half a million.

So now its okay if you make a money bet, yet when I made mine you all cried wolf because you know it was impossible for you to cure any of the cases I listed grin

4 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by LambanoPeace: 10:30am On Oct 05, 2014
SirJohn:

Mr Jo relax, why are you all worked up because I tried to teach you something you don't know. You put up a video of HIV cure on the internet, a video that lacks the ability to convince even a two year old, a poorly scripted act as some people will call it. And I simply advised that you provide evidence in your video, or is the video just for Nairaland? where you think you have bunch of idiots?
Stop blabbing and provide the medical evidence.

Secondly Jo, stop saying that I deny Jesus just because I try to expose snake oil salesmen like your boss.

So now its okay if you make a money bet, yet when I made mine you all cried wolf because you know it was impossible for you to cure any of the cases I listed grin

John, what says you? This is the closest to a proof...at least it is not far away Kenya
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by BabaGnoni: 4:35pm On Oct 05, 2014
mbaemeka:

Vooks or BabaGnoni or whatever he calls himself these days should stop mentioning me in his posts.
If he wants my attention he should follow the right means and I just might oblige him.
It is not my fault that he thinks Eve slept with a serpent or that medical science has replaced the name of Jesus to the church.
It is also not my fault that he doesn't understand God's word and interacting with me has exposed him thus far.
He should stop using underhand tactics to force me to teach him.
If he just asks politely I might teach him.

Good going bro Gombs. Been reading in 3D!

mbaemeka I understand and know your incomprehension is legendary
but after correction not to get IDs mixed up, your hard of hearing is getting worrisome.

But he gives all the more grace.
And so he says, "God opposes the arrogant but gives grace to the humble.
"
- James 4:6 ISV

Watch it mbaemeka, as "Pride brings a person low, but the lowly in spirit gain honor."
You're not just rotten, you also are a conceited, bold chav and one who extremely delights in distorting (e.g. medical science has replaced the name of Jesus to the church)

Come to think of it, trustman is right about your idiosyncrasies and vooks is spot on about your persona,
as hooligan completely or accurately describes you
- you malign, maim, hurt, hurl abuses etcetera with relish or great enjoyment.

If you have decency and the fear of God in you, albeit doubtful you do,
it would be honorable of you, to provide the link and/or quote verbatim where "medical science has replaced the name of Jesus to the church" was stated and/or show/attribute who did, as opposed to butchering, hacking and tearing apart, taking out of context, the background of how statement(s) came to be

O generation of vipers, how can ye, being evil, speak good things?
for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh.

- Matthew 12:34 KJV

Not surprised at you, as how can anything good come out/from you
The mouth speaks about what overflows from the heart, so now you want to learn
but hiding behind the guise that "... just asks politely I might teach him..."
- this is a veiled and/or indirect request. SMH

Dont fret over the details in your post mbaemeka,
mark my words, the scales will fall from the eyes sooner or later, and then sudden ability to understand the truth.

Look up "heteropaternal superfecundation", it might set you off to where the penny gets dropped
Boo! Sorry, that was me, don't get startled or frightened of your own shadow wink

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2014
Joagbaje:

Secondly if you a able to prove that this guy wasn't healed of HIV . I will give you half a million. .

This fake pastor is really annoying. There is no need to call the guy because YOU CANNOT HEAL SOMEONE WITH HIV. Secondly, try to be smart next time by using the same person when pretending to perform miracles. You are a fraud joagbaje and I can prove it and if you, yourself do not know or understand that you are a fraud then your case is a mental one and you should be roommates with lunatics.

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2014
Boss13:

This fake pastor is really annoying. There is no need to call the guy because YOU CANNOT HEAL SOMEONE WITH HIV. Secondly, try to be smart next time by using the same person when pretending to perform miracles. You are a fraud joagbaje and I can prove it and if you, yourself do not know or understand that you are a fraud then your case is a mental one and you should be roommates with lunatics.

Oh Lawd!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:38am On Oct 07, 2014
SirJohn:
@Gombs,
Good, I see you have tactically evaded my question and I'd like to infer that you do not have the answer.

Like I said earlier, let me pretend to agree with you that Kenyan28 was healed at the healing school.
She stayed 'healed' until she got married in Dec 2010, I remember then she kept making 'faith proclamations'. She later got pregnant, carried the baby for nine months and was still 'healed', she gave birth to her child and was still healed.

When did her doubts start?

Her baby started showing signs of illness and even then she still did not know what was wrong. When her baby was tested, the result was shocking [b]HIV+
How??

How could a HIV negative mother who conceived a child after testing negative give birth to a HIV positive child? undecided

is it not therefore safe to conclude that the mother was HIV positive all the while? What does this say about the test in Randburg that turned out negative? its very simple, it was a [b]'false negative'
result. I dare say that if a follow up test had been carried out in a Lab it most certainly would have turned out positive. But Kenyan28 never did any other test even after several warnings till her baby was tested positive, if that was not an act of 'faith' tell me what else is.
[/b]

Just in case you didn't know, the type of test she did that turned out to be negative has some degree of inaccuracy and incidence of false negatives. please take time out to read this:

Again I ask you Gombs, if some of us came here back in 2010 and warned her of this kind of outcome and even accurately predicted the turn of events, don't you think it goes to show we know something you don't? please give it a thought! wink

So except anyone wants to be dishonest, it is clear that this lady was lured into accepting a false hope but God intervened.

@Gombs, your interview didn't reveal anything new, it only brought out the facts that we all know which is that Kenyan28 has had three different stance on this one isssue.

First - "I was healed...I know I am healed"

Secondly - "Why is the healing not permanent?... I was healed"

And then lastly - "I was not healed"

I honestly wonder why the progression of her stance is an issue to you as this is the normal progression of stance for anyone who has been scammed. I will give you an example, I once invested in a dubious pyramid scheme, but at the time I invested in it, I had no idea it was a scam. I remember the CBN even did a full page warning in one of the national daily's warning people not to invest their funds in the scheme. But I felt the CBN was just blabbing; I read testimonies of different people who supposedly made a fortune out of the scheme so I bought in completely to it. At one time, one of the schemes paid me 300% on an investment and I said wow, this must be real, I later invested over a million naira into the scheme and decided to wait for my returns. 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 10 weeks passed yet no returns. Some of my friends who warned me later started asking if I had received my profit; of course I made excuses for the company. I told them payments were delayed due to backlog of previous payments. gradually, weeks turned into months and it gradually began to sink in that I had just been a victim of one of the worlds oldest scam, 'the pyramid scheme.' Today, I have absolutely no doubt in my heart that I was scammed.
You see, its the same progression of stance; if tomorrow someone who heard me defend the scheme comes to me with a similar business proposal and I say, 'No, sorry I can't invest, I did it before and I was scammed' will he say oh but you said it wasn't a scam back then?

You told her to confess her 'faith', she did and now you've turned against her pulling out the same confessions you taught her to say which I warned her about.

The conclusion is very simple and I don't think I will waste another time discussing this in details again. She was never healed because if she was, her child would not have turned out to be positive. For her child to have tested positive, it means the mother was positive for the virus. SIMPLE!

Sir John, you couldn't have put it any better.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:44am On Oct 07, 2014

If you have decency and the fear of God in you, albeit doubtful you do,

it would be honorable of you, to provide the link and/or quote verbatim where "[i]medical science has replaced the name of Jesus to the

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 10:56am On Oct 07, 2014
LambanoPeace:

shocked shocked, no wonder she deleted her posts lipsrsealed angry

Oh yeah, I deleted what was not true about my "healing" but the truth is here, NOT DELETED AT ALL.
Don't worry about what was deleted, the truth in my recent comments will be here to remain.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2014
SirJohn:

I feel your frustration kiddo, you probably thought you'd be the hero who trashed those who dared to speak out about the hidden lies in the Christ Embassy Healing School. You met a brick wall and of course you had to fight dirty. Oh so now its her lifestyle grin wonders shall never end. It moved from 'oh she didn't have faith' to 'oh she has anger problems' to 'oh shes a slut'
y'all can take your jabs at her one by one, but you can't kill her spirit just like they couldn't kill mine.

Contrary to your failed theology, nothing worse has come on @Kenyan28, She looks healthy and pretty I'm sure maybe healthier than some of you put together (you can ask Joagbaje) grin shes has a happy family and her daughter is doing just fine.

Hopefully soon, very soon, she may cease to be the topic of discussion here cool

So true.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion ...
www.nairaland.com/193649 Cached
Oct 07, 2014 · Many have wondered and would like to know the truth about healing and miracle claims from the healing school of Christ Embassy. I’d like say a few things ...
Home for all: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School
nigeriancribs..com/2014/09/the-truth-about... Cached
Sep 16, 2014 · The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School Many have wondered and would like to know the truth about healing and miracle claims from the healing school ...
The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (1 ...
www.nairaland.com/.../truth-christ-embassy-healing-school/1 Cached
Oct 06, 2014 · DavidDylan: bla bla bla . . the usual religious language anytime they are confronted with their deciet. Christ provided concrete proof of his healings ...
The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Video Results
Christ Embassy - Enter the Healing School with Pastor Chris5:25
Christ Embassy - Enter the Healing School with Pastor Chris
youtube.com
CHRIST EMBASSY HEALING SCHOOL6:08
CHRIST EMBASSY HEALING SCHOOL
youtube.com
Healing School testimony SA1:29
Healing School testimony SA
youtube.com
A Pastor speaks of Partnership in Healing school1:18
A Pastor speaks of Partnership in Healing school
youtube.com
More The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School videos
The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School – By Sir John ...
www.correct9jagist.com/2014/09/the-truth-about-christ... Cached
Many have wondered and would like to know the truth about healing and miracle claims from the healing school of Christ Embassy. I’d like say a few things about the ...
Welcome to Christ Embassy International
www.christembassy.org/site/ourministry/healingschool Cached
The world-renowned Healing School of Christ Embassy is the healing ministry of Pastor Chris ... At the Healing School, the miracles of healing which were ...
Christ Embassy Healing School - Bizcommunity.com
www.bizcommunity.com/Event/196/40/18039.html
Christ Embassy Healing School Summer Session ... We Urge people to Book your Place for the Christ Embassy Healing School, at any Christ Embassy Church or ...
Paul is now in hospital after two weeks at the healing school
www.religionnewsblog.com/21091 Cached
A wife who is desperate to see her husband healed spent the whole of yesterday at the Christ Embassy ... school of healing for ... Pastor Chris’ healing ...
About Healing School « Christ Embassy
www.ceintl.org/healing-school/about-healing-school Cached
About Healing School. ... The Healing School Ministry of Christ Embassy desires to bring each participant into the truth that divine healing is the right of every ...
Allegations Surface Against Christ Embassy Healing School ...
www.9jabook.com/xn/detail/2109467%3ATopic%3A2002925 Cached
Many have wondered and would like to know the truth about healing and miracle claims from the healing school of Christ Embassy. I’d like say a few things about the ...
Enter The Healing School with Pastor Chris | Welcome!
enterthehealingschool.org/index Cached
I firmly believe that partnership with the Healing School of Christ Embassy is a tremendous privilege and ... this healing ministry is more like a 'Kingdom Health ...

Promotional Results For You

New Mozilla Firefox®
downloads.yahoo.com/firefox

The latest Firefox® optimized for Yahoo Download Now

Also Try
the truth about christ what is the truth about christ
the truth about christ church kirkland
Get the latest updates on the truth about chri...

That's what shows when one searches for "Chris Embassy Healing school". from Google.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 2:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Paul is now in hospital after two weeks at the healing school
Tuesday April 8, 2008

A wife who is desperate to see her husband healed spent the whole of yesterday at the Christ Embassy Church in Randburg, Johannesburg, just to see whether other people would be healed by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome.

This after her husband Paul Sambo had attended the church’s school of healing for about two weeks but was told he would not pass because he slept in class.

Sambo was diagnosed with spine cancer in February this year.
See Also
Pastor offered me R10 000 [$1300] to sit in a wheelchair…. stand up and walk

More articles about Christ Oyakhilome
Comments & resources by ReligionNewsBlog.com

A relative who did not wish to be named said Sambo felt helpless after he was diagnosed with cancer.

“He had hoped that the ‘Night of Bliss’ would give him a new life. Now he just seems confused,” she said.

Pastor Chris hosted Night of Bliss, an all-night prayer meeting at the Johannesburg Stadium two weeks ago.

Though Sambo seemed keen to speak to Sowetan when we visited him at the Chris Hani-Baragwanath Hospital in Soweto yesterday, he seemed a little confused.

His wife Julie told Sowetan that her husband had now lost hope of getting healed.

“My husband had hopes of getting healed one day but not any more.” she said.

“The ‘Night of Bliss’ did not help my husband in any way.”

Sambo’s story comes after Friday’s article about a man who told Sowetan that he had been promised R10000 to pretend he was wheelchair-bound.

He would then receive Pastor Chris’ healing on the Night of Bliss.

According to the man he was to sit in a wheelchair and pretend he was paralysed until Pastor Chris came up to pray for him.

Then he would jump up and walk.

The man said he refused because he had faith in God and God alone.

There were also allegations that all the people that were healed at the seminar were hired by the church. The man said the church did this to draw crowds.

I rest my case.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Joagbaje(m): 5:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
SirJohn:

Mr Jo relax, why are you all worked up because I tried to teach you something you don't know. You put up a video of HIV cure on the internet, a video that lacks the ability to convince even a two year old,

John you're not sincere to yourself just forget it . You don't have the liver to confront truth. That video is more than enough to convince any sincere seeker of truth. If you have the gut as you were boasting , this should be your opportunity. You're one double tongued. Giving new conditions.

I have given a case . I gave his phone number. Ask him yourself . Ask for proof. See the three doctors . If they will put their job on the line for a silly fraudulent testimony. If you can't expose me john you're a . . . . I will hold my peace because you're still a soul I'm interceding for to return from your backsliding . Mudslinging the faith you once knew for vain glory of naira landers. Remember , you will stand before God one day . Kunle won't be there to cheer you up. You will be alone facing the damages you did to lives .
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 6:42am On Oct 09, 2014
Joagbaje:

John you're not sincere to yourself just forget it . You don't have the liver to confront truth. That video is more than enough to convince any sincere seeker of truth. If you have the gut as you were boasting , this should be your opportunity. You're one double tongued. Giving new conditions.

I have given a case . I gave his phone number. Ask him yourself . Ask for proof. See the three doctors . If they will put their job on the line for a silly fraudulent testimony. If you can't expose me john you're a . . . . I will hold my peace because you're still a soul I'm interceding for to return from your backsliding . Mudslinging the faith you once knew for vain glory of naira landers. Remember , you will stand before God one day . Kunle won't be there to cheer you up. You will be alone facing the damages you did to lives .

What is this one talking about As sir john said, I reiterate only a complete m0ron or a totally brain dead cec victim would be convinced by your poorly scripted stage play that hiv was cured in your nollywood video. That aside it is glaring to all that it is you, your philandering oga and other charlatans that are damaging and destroying people's lives through the false hope and fake healing you merchandise.

7 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by nnenneigbo(f): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2014
Hmmm na wa for these charlatans indeed, still pretending to be doing God's work. Ogbanje or whatever ur name is, give it up. We all know these hearings are FAKE!

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 11, 2014
smiley
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Originalsly: 4:24am On Oct 12, 2014
SirJohn:

I'd love for you to watch this masterpiece by Derren Brown, it explains a lot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iuP5uOI7Xwc
Very interesting video!....it's like all these faith healers/miracle workers went to the same school of deception. People who believe in their pastors/daddy/prophet should really watch it.

6 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:19am On Oct 12, 2014
Joagbaje:

Well mr jo, I don't remember soliciting for your prayers so please keep it to yourself; I think you are the one who needs interceding for.
As for your HIV cure claim, don't get too cocky and comfortable yet, you may have some explaining to do very soon cool cool

5 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 8:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
Errhm! mr Joagbaje, I think you and I have something to talk about wink we may have to go on a new thread for this.
Let me know when I have your attention cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by WinsomeX: 9:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
^^^ I will advice you write out his monicker in full so he can see it on his mention whenever he logs on nl.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2014
SirJohn:
Errhm! mr Joagbaje, I think you and I have something to talk about wink we may have to go on a new thread for this.
Let me know when I have your attention cool

I guess I am interested in this personal discussion. Why is fake pastor Joagbaje insisting on investigating a fake HIV case? Alright for once, lets say that fake pastor joagbaje got it right this time and we want him to perform it again. Joagbaje would you be man enough to perform the same craft again? After all, a skilled worker should have no doubt repeating his skills over and over because he is well knowledgeable in the act. Rather than put us on a wild goose chase of investigating your various nollywood actors, why don't you volunteer to heal another HIV patient and they are so many in Lagos with huge faith bigger than mountains grin Just pick one and lets us watch your gimmicks you prick.

3 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:06pm On Oct 13, 2014
Boss13:

I guess I am interested in this personal discussion.

Don't worry, its an open discussion, you will most definitely be part of it cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Joagbaje where at thou
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 3:35pm On Oct 13, 2014
PastorKun:
Joagbaje where at thou

He sneaks in, comments and run away, while shying away from pertinent issues. He is hibernating for now hoping and praying that this issue fizzles out like Farouk's bribery case. I know there is nothing as a true MOG, but an honesty person with integrity stands the test of time even during questionable periods.

2 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
Joagbaje:

Well Well Mr Joagbaje, I've been trying to get your attention for a while now but you seem to be very busy lately grin

You of all people should have known that I am never afraid to take up such challenges, as I have taken up a couple with you before even though you tried to make me look like a liar even when the lady clearly told me she was never blind. But that's in the past now, and I have let it go.

Again Joagbaje I had to take out time to question the man in the centre of your ridiculous HIV cure claim Mr Jeff Niboro.
Unknown to you, I have been in contact with him since late last month gleaning as much information as possible; I also contacted Glory Land Inri Medical Centre Yenogoa.

Before I say anything further, I have some questions for you, your answers will determine if I should take this matter up with you on a fresh thread. Here are my questions:

1. Did you conduct a proper interview with Mr Jeff Niboro before deciding to publish the video of his testimony?

2. Before the testimony video was made, did you SIGHT any of the medical reports which he claims to have gotten from the three hospitals?

3. Do you believe that someone can contract HIV simply because they did not give their first fruit offering?

4. If you were a medical doctor and two intending couples came to your hospital for tests and the results showed that one was HIV positive and the other was HIV negative, what would you think to be the possible reasons for this outcome?

5. As a doctor, what would be your advice to the couples in such scenario?

6. Is it in the policy of Christ Embassy to advice intending couples to go ahead with wedding plans if one of the partners is HIV positive?

7. Mr Jeff claims to have misplaced the medical reports he got from the hospitals but promised he would go back to the hospitals and get fresh copies. He requested for my email and I sent it to him but it’s over two weeks now and I haven’t received the reports.
Joagbaje, would you be kind to share any of the reports with me here on Nairaland? That’s if you have them or have seen them at all.

I will be waiting patiently for your answers, you may want to dust your cheque book while you're at it grin grin

10 Likes

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 3:07pm On Oct 15, 2014
SirJohn:

Well Well Mr Joagbaje, I've been trying to get your attention for a while now but you seem to be very busy lately grin

You of all people should have known that I am never afraid to take up such challenges, as I have taken up a couple with you before even though you tried to make me look like a liar even when the lady clearly told me she was never blind. But that's in the past now, and I have let it go.

Again Joagbaje I had to take out time to question the man in the centre of your ridiculous HIV cure claim Mr Jeff Niboro.
Unknown to you, I have been in contact with him since late last month gleaning as much information as possible; I also contacted Glory Land Inri Medical Centre Yenogoa.

Before I say anything further, I have some questions for you, your answers will determine if I should take this matter up with you on a fresh thread. Here are my questions:

1. Did you conduct a proper interview with Mr Jeff Niboro before deciding to publish the video of his testimony?

2. Before the testimony video was made, did you SIGHT any of the medical reports which he claims to have gotten from the three hospitals?

3. Do you believe that someone can contract HIV simply because they did not give their first fruit offering?

4. If you were a medical doctor and two intending couples came to your hospital for tests and the results showed that one was HIV positive and the other was HIV negative, what would you think to be the possible reasons for this outcome?

5. As a doctor, what would be your advice to the couples in such scenario?

6. Is it in the policy of Christ Embassy to advice intending couples to go ahead with wedding plans if one of the partners is HIV positive?

7. Mr Jeff claims to have misplaced the medical reports he got from the hospitals but promised he would go back to the hospitals and get fresh copies. He requested for my email and I sent it to him but it’s over two weeks now and I haven’t received the reports.
Joagbaje, would you be kind to share any of the reports with me here on Nairaland? That’s if you have them or have seen them at all.

I will be waiting patiently for your answers, you may want to dust your cheque book while you're at it grin grin

Joagbaje - A.K.A Fake Pastor we await your response ASAP

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 4:23pm On Oct 15, 2014
SirJohn:

grin grin grin

Is the above quoted the reason why the guy contacted HIV cheesy cheesy cheesy LWKMD

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 4:30pm On Oct 15, 2014
PastorKun:

grin grin grin

Is the above quoted the reason why the guy contacted HIV cheesy cheesy cheesy LWKMD

You never hear anything? Let's wait for the response
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by honeychild(f): 11:39pm On Oct 15, 2014
Joagbaje ooooooo! grin grin grin
it is too soon for your story to start falling apart na...........you have been challenging everybody to investigate your HIV healing. All of a sudden the man has lost ALL his medical reports?

From THREE hospitals? shocked You no try na.....you should at least have prepared your guy well before you exposed him to scrutiny! And you were busy challenging everyone.....I actually thought your case was water tight this time!!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.