Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304562 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 10:56am On Oct 16, 2014
honeychild:
Joagbaje ooooooo! grin grin grin
it is too soon for your story to start falling apart na...........you have been challenging everybody to investigate your HIV healing. All of a sudden the man has lost ALL his medical reports?

From THREE hospitals? shocked You no try na.....you should at least have prepared your guy well before you exposed him to scrutiny! And you were busy challenging everyone.....I actually thought your case was water tight this time!!

I don't know why we all are giving joagbaje (a.k.a fake pastor) a chance to redeem himself when we all know that there is nothing he can do about it. It shows how nice we are, allowing him to make amends. Honestly, in my own opinion, I think joagbaje is a guy with less intelligence. First, he makes a recording of a supposedly HIV patient who received his miracle and was testifying and during the miracle procession that same guy looks different. The other miracle seeking patient came out to give testimony (according to my own understanding, testimony is a public declaration of the good deeds received from God) and the testimony session turned into another deliverance session for the same ailment the testifer has already confirmed to be healed from. This same man uploaded the video online and challenged us to contact his actors and when John did, one of his actors cannot find his medical report and I believe he should have three medical reports since he visited three medical hospitals.

Joagbaje, I have a thing for details. I just don't open my eyes to see, I also reason along. I noticed your facial expression when your HIV patient mentioned a particular hospital that was not in your script. I also noticed a man with broad jaws and shoulders, now turned out to be flat and elongated, FYI HIV doesn't affect the physiological structure of the bones. Joagbaje please try to be smart, at least for once. I will also plead with you to stop deceiving people, if you complain about our government what will your congregation say about you in the end. Remember karma for all the wicked deeds you have done and currently doing.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 3:16pm On Oct 16, 2014
Just passing by.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by 7edition: 10:15am On Oct 18, 2014
SirJohn:
Many have wondered and would like to know the truth about healing and miracle claims from the healing school of Christ Embassy. I’d like say a few things about the genuineness of these miracles which have sparked endless questions. What I’m about to say may sound shocking to you but it is the truth. it is a first hand account of my experience at the healing school.

What you see on loveworld videos/TV, especially miracle testimonies no matter how believable they appear, are simply what Pastor Chris and his TV crew wants you to see. The truth is that a larger number of people including his pastors, partners and even you hardly ever know what goes on behind the camera scenes.

I was at healing school May 2008 session and the discoveries I made blew my mind and shook the very foundation of my faith. I spent a total of 4 weeks at the healing (it had two sessions and each ran for two weeks) this period of time at the healing school afforded me the opportunity to observe certain unusual happenings which I must reveal.

I have been a member and a consistent financial partner of the ministry since 2004. Pastor Chris Oyakhilome had been my role model, mentor, prophet and father. I have followed his teachings and doctrines to the letter so much that you couldn't talk with me for 10 Min's without knowing I was his follower.
I had taken someone who was wheelchair bound as a result of spinal cord injury to the Healing school with hope that Pastor Chris would minister to him at the end of the session (at least this is what I was made to believe from several healing school publications) but this was not to be, and the events that followed were shocking and beyond my imagination.

After the first session, there was to be a healing service where the students having received faith to be healed, were put on the healing line to be ministered to by Pastor Chris. This was where my questions started. The reason is that not only did we not make it to the healing line but several other folks with obvious physical disabilities were also not put on the healing line. I made efforts to find out the criteria for the selection that was made; this was what I found out:
I discovered that all wheelchair cases taken to the healing line for ministration were people whose conditions were not such that they couldn't stand or walk. in other words, the people you see popping out of wheelchairs  in those videos can both previously stand and walk. They are carefully selected through a process I will discuss later.

Secondly, to my utter amazement, I also discovered that several other people whom I had seen on different occasions walking around the hall unaided and without any sign of pain or disability during the two weeks session were put on wheelchairs or made to lie on stretchers during this healing service.
After much waiting, the “Man of God” walks in touching every one on the healing line and then proceeds to the wheelchair section; with one touch here and there he instructs them to get up “and they do” wild shouts of excitement reverberated across the auditorium as partners and pastors who have been specially invited to witness the miracles jumped for joy. I felt like sinking through the solid ground, I couldn’t believe my eyes. Once in a while I would utter a word of prayer, I’d say: “Lord please don’t let this be what I think”

I remember a particular man who came for that session; he had been involved in a motor accident which left him with a spinal injury. He had difficulty walking normally because he couldn’t bend both knees while walking (I had seen him walking) he came with a neck guard and two crutches to support himself properly while walking. I observed that two days after coming to the healing school, he started exercising his faith by moving around without the neck guard and crutches, that was how he moved around for two weeks. During the healing service, I was shocked to see the same man with his neck guard and crutches which he hadn't used for two weeks. Pastor Chris prayed for him and took the neck guard off as though it was a big deal, the congregation applauded and stood to their feet as he went on to take the crutches from the man; he then asked the man to walk. The man obviously walked but not any better than he had walked for two weeks without Pastor Chris praying for him.

After the service, as the partners left the hall, the students and the “healed” were asked to wait behind. I observed that one of the two ladies who got out of the wheelchair half an hour ago quietly sat back in her wheelchair with a pale look on her face, the people who brought her all the way from Benin didn't seem like they had seen a miracle; this puzzled me more. The borrowed wheelchairs were returned to the real owners as I looked with great surprise.

Please see the link below:
http://www.christembassyhealingschool.org/new/images/pdf/August2008.pdf
the lady in page 14 (in blue jacket) is the one I'm refering to in the last paragraph. She could both stand and walk before the ministration by Pastor Chris.

The young man in page 15 is reported to have been "unable to walk without a walking frame" yet I had seen him on many ocassions before the healing service walk around without that frame.

The woman in page 16 did not even come to the healing school with a wheelchair; the wheelchair you see does not belong to her

To be continued…

i understand what u re going tru. (with hope that Pastor Chris would minister to him at the end of the session) its simple the more u look the less u see. n am sorry bout ur friend. if u really want to know whether his miracles are true, practice what he teaches. its not in tryin to scope y u should ve been praying along with your friend.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2014
Where is fake pastor Joagbaje. Is the guy hibernating??
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 2:19pm On Oct 27, 2014
Boss13:
Where is fake pastor Joagbaje. Is the guy hibernating??

I guess he can't stand the heat. grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2014
PastorKun:

I guess he can't stand the heat. grin

I guess as much. The folks in nairaland are too intelligent for him. He is probably at mile 12 with gullible people

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 1:20pm On Nov 07, 2014
Update: Following my decision to take up Joagbaje's challenge to investigate and debunk his bogus claim of HIV cure in one of his church meetings, I wish to announce that my investigation is nearly complete and will be published on a new thread very soon.

Watch out for this new thread coming up soon... wink

Joagbaje:

Don't just sit on your computer typing rubish john .i sense you're afraid .You know this testimony will rubish all the nonsense you've been publishing . I posted the guys number . Why not find out . Why haven't you made an attempt . It's not my duty to run errand for you . If I post medical record here you will call say I forged it so john I challenge you in the name of Jesus whom you're denying . Use your half a million naira to prove me wrong.

Secondly if you a able to prove that this guy wasn't healed of HIV . I will give you half a million. .

This is an open challenge john.

SirJohn:

Well Well Mr Joagbaje, I've been trying to get your attention for a while now but you seem to be very busy lately grin

You of all people should have known that I am never afraid to take up such challenges, as I have taken up a couple with you before even though you tried to make me look like a liar even when the lady clearly told me she was never blind. But that's in the past now, and I have let it go.

Again Joagbaje I had to take out time to question the man in the centre of your ridiculous HIV cure claim Mr Jeff Niboro.
Unknown to you, I have been in contact with him since late last month gleaning as much information as possible; I also contacted Glory Land Inri Medical Centre Yenogoa.

Before I say anything further, I have some questions for you, your answers will determine if I should take this matter up with you on a fresh thread. Here are my questions:

1. Did you conduct a proper interview with Mr Jeff Niboro before deciding to publish the video of his testimony?

2. Before the testimony video was made, did you SIGHT any of the medical reports which he claims to have gotten from the three hospitals?

3. Do you believe that someone can contract HIV simply because they did not give their first fruit offering?

4. If you were a medical doctor and two intending couples came to your hospital for tests and the results showed that one was HIV positive and the other was HIV negative, what would you think to be the possible reasons for this outcome?

5. As a doctor, what would be your advice to the couples in such scenario?

6. Is it in the policy of Christ Embassy to advice intending couples to go ahead with wedding plans if one of the partners is HIV positive?

7. Mr Jeff claims to have misplaced the medical reports he got from the hospitals but promised he would go back to the hospitals and get fresh copies. He requested for my email and I sent it to him but it’s over two weeks now and I haven’t received the reports.
Joagbaje, would you be kind to share any of the reports with me here on Nairaland? That’s if you have them or have seen them at all.

I will be waiting patiently for your answers, you may want to dust your cheque book while you're at it grin grin

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 2:07pm On Nov 07, 2014
SirJohn:
Update: Following my decision to take up Joagbaje's challenge to investigate and debunk his bogus claim of HIV cure in one of his church meetings, I wish to announce that my investigation is nearly complete and will be published on a new thread very soon.

SirJohn, when? Why can't you upload here?

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 2:42pm On Nov 07, 2014
SirJohn:

Joagbaje has long since absconded from this thread, I doubt if he will show up to defend his obvious lies.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 2:57pm On Nov 07, 2014
PastorKun:

Joagbaje has long since absconded from this thread, I doubt if he will show up to defend his obvious lies.

Like he has a choice cheesy

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 5:55pm On Nov 07, 2014
PastorKun:

Has he been commenting on other thread? The funny guy is missing. He used to be extremely active till this thread emerged. SirJohn what are your findings?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 6:27pm On Nov 07, 2014
[email][/email]
Boss13:

Has he been commenting on other thread? The funny guy is missing. He used to be extremely active till this thread emerged. SirJohn what are your findings?

I haven't seen him other threads of late but I am certain sirjohn has access to contact him outside nairaland and alert him to the issues he needs to address. If we don't see him, we can be certain he has absconded especially after loosing the 500k wager he made grin he might have to deep his hands into the offer7 collections being made for his oga before he can settle the 500k wager grin grin grin

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 9:24pm On Nov 07, 2014
PastorKun:
[email][/email]

I haven't seen him other threads of late but I am certain sirjohn has access to contact him outside nairaland and alert him to the issues he needs to address. If we don't see him, we can be certain he has absconded especially after loosing the 500k wager he made grin he might have to deep his hands into the offer7 collections being made for his oga before he can settle the 500k wager grin grin grin

LMAO those people no dey joke with their money oh. Ask the company who came calling for their funds that was stolen and used as tithe offerings.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 6:34am On Nov 08, 2014
Boss13:

LMAO those people no dey joke with their money oh. Ask the company who came calling for their funds that was stolen and used as tithe offerings.

Yes oh they said 'God' had collected the money from them so they can't give it back. grin cheesy shocked

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 7:07am On Nov 08, 2014
He has changed his moniker to save face. Or he has vowed not to eat nor step on NL till some of you CE 'detractors' die cheesy
SirJohn:

Like he has a choice cheesy

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Kenyan28: 7:05am On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn:

Its gonna be hot here for Mr. Jo!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 7:21am On Nov 13, 2014
Kenyan28:

Its gonna be hot here for Mr. Jo!

Mr Jo as already absconded, I don't think we would see on NL till things really cool down. grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 8:02am On Nov 13, 2014
He is gone for real?
PastorKun:

Mr Jo as already absconded, I don't think we would see on NL till things really cool down. grin
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by PastorKun(m): 8:17am On Nov 13, 2014
vooks:
He is gone for real?

yeah that is his stock in trade, he and his gang always disappear when things get too hot for CE on this forum.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Boss13: 9:48am On Nov 13, 2014
PastorKun:

yeah that is his stock in trade, he and his gang always disappear when things get too hot for CE on this forum.

I thought it was a joke. I wanted to remind Sirjohn to update us with his findings. I doubt Joagbaje (a.k.a fake pastor) is gone. Maybe he has changed his moniker but it is strange that an active nairaland member like himself would disappear suddenly without any e-trace (LMAO) grin

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vooks: 12:04pm On Nov 13, 2014

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 12:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn:

I have finally published the much awaited thread, please click here to follow https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulGrundy(m): 11:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
SirJohn:

I have finally published the much awaited thread, please click here to follow https://www.nairaland.com/1995144/breaking-news-joagbajes-miracle-hiv

You didn't prove anything in the thread, you just posted a minuscule form that we can't even clearly see.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulGrundy(m): 11:34pm On Nov 13, 2014
Ok seen it, am waiting for jogbajes side of the story.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:40pm On Nov 13, 2014
paulGrundy:

You didn't prove anything in the thread, you just posted a minuscule form that we can't even clearly see.

You won't get my attention, I see you are so pained you had to open a thread on his behalf.
Oh I didn't prove anything? grin grin
Your man got served, at least he has learned where to draw the line with godless boasts

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulGrundy(m): 7:14am On Nov 14, 2014
SirJohn:

You won't get my attention, I see you are so pained you had to open a thread on his behalf.
Oh I didn't prove anything? grin grin
Your man got served, at least he has learned where to draw the line with godless boasts

Am not pained by anything, am after the truth, if you are angry, its probably because of my insinuations about you in my thread, which was based on my perception NOT facts.

You've finally enlarged the doctors report, and I have seen it, I have seen that it was HIV (+ve). What we don't know is if that was his doctors report before he got his healing. Maybe he is yet to do a medical check up to confirm his healing, maybe he has one that we don't know about. I don't know exactely the reason why Jeff lied I think its wise to hear the other side of the story before jumping into conclusion. Jo maybe taking too long because he is trying to get his facts together. Don't get the mistaken impression that I hate you. I can't read peoples intentions, but if have a wrong motive for doing what you are doing, karma will judge you that's one thing for sure.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 7:45am On Nov 14, 2014
paulGrundy:

Am not pained by anything, am after the truth, if you are angry, its probably because of my insinuations about you in my thread, which was based on my perception NOT facts.

What truth are you looking for? What truth is it that you can't find in joagbaje's desperate explanation? What truth are you looking for after joagbaje himself has apologised for the misrepresentations? That your thread is as useless as they come. I tell u this just in case nobody has been nice enough to tell u

You've finally enlarged the doctors report, and I have seen it, I have seen that it was HIV (+ve). What we don't know is if that was his doctors report before he got his healing. I think its wise to hear the other side of the story before jumping into conclusion. Jo maybe taking too long because he is trying to get his facts together. Don't get the mistaken impression that I hate you. I can't read peoples intentions, but if have a wrong motive for doing what you are doing, you'll face the consequences that one is for sure.

So its now wise to hear the other side right? When you all were jumping up and down insulting, abusing and cursing the Kenyan, Sir John and every other person who urged caution, you lacked the wisdom of hearing the other side abi? If anything, this episode has shown who has the spirit of Christ between you guys and Sir John. The gentleman has simply refused to twist the dagger to make the final kill like you cruel jesters would have done if positions were reversed. He's still allowing Jo a very soft landing.

Suddenly, you can no longer laugh as you used to do with your yooguyz moniker?

There can never be anything wrong about exposing fraud. In fact it becomes doubly urgent to expose it if its done in God's name. We are all witnesses to the havoc spiritual charlatans and their shenanigans have caused gullible people. If you've become impervious to them, good for you but some still have a functioning conscience that pricks them when they keep quiet in the face of evil.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:57am On Nov 14, 2014
paulGrundy:

You've finally enlarged the doctors report, and I have seen it, I have seen that it was HIV (+ve). What we don't know is if that was his doctors report before he got his healing. I think its wise to hear the other side of the story before jumping into conclusion. Jo maybe taking too long because he is trying to get his facts together. Don't get the mistaken impression that I hate you. I can't read peoples intentions, but if have a wrong motive for doing what you are doing, you'll face the consequences that one is for sure.

@paulGrundy,
That test result was fro Glory Land Inri medical centre Yenogoa, where he and his fiance went a second time to test. he tested positive while his fiancee tested negative. He claimed that the same hospital tested him negative after Joagbajes prayers, but upon investigation, it was discovered that there was no record of his negative result.
When he was told he would be taken for a fresh test, he ran away

Most miracle healing claims have twists like this in their story, so I knew from day one that I would burst this story.
Believe me, even from the beginning, I knew Jo wasn't that smart he was just trying to be like his boss but what he didn't know is that his boss is an expert scam artist even though some of us have already seen through some of his scams; this thread was dedicated to one grin

Joagbaje is silent because he has been advised not to say much and I wont blame him, he is a public figure wink, he is also trying to get Jeff to respond to him but if you were Jeff would you respond? he was abandoned, he lost his job, lost his marriage and Joagbaje never knew because to him, Jeff was another plaque on his wall, well at least until yesterday

Some of you trying to play Mr nice guy don't even know Jo as much as I do, if you knew how much of a personality he is in his church, you'd advice him to just stay off NL and face his work not coming here to boast of dashing out half a million.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulGrundy(m): 9:48am On Nov 14, 2014
Candour:

What truth are you looking for? What truth is it that you can't find in joagbaje's desperate explanation? What truth are you looking for after joagbaje himself has apologised for the misrepresentations? That your thread is as useless as they come. I tell u this just in case nobody has been nice enough to tell u

Yes i know that, l'll address that after I hear his own account of events.

So its now wise to hear the other side right? When you all were jumping up and down insulting, abusing and cursing the Kenyan, Sir John and every other person who urged caution, you lacked the wisdom of hearing the other side abi?

Excuse me? I never insulted anyone, maybe you are mistaking me for someone else.

If anything, this episode has shown who has the spirit of Christ between you guys and Sir John. The gentleman has simply refused to twist the dagger to make the final kill like you cruel jesters would have done if positions were reversed. He's still allowing Jo a very soft landing.

Suddenly, you can no longer laugh as you used to do with your yooguyz moniker?

There can never be anything wrong about exposing fraud. In fact it becomes doubly urgent to expose it if its done in God's name. We are all witnesses to the havoc spiritual charlatans and their shenanigans have caused gullible people. If you've become impervious to them, some still have a functioning conscience that pricks them when they keep quiet in the face of evil.

That's exactely the problem am trying to address! Ever before sirJohn posted the evidence of his claim on the 8th thread, you guys had already been calling him names e.g fraud, charlatan. How else do you expect us not to think that a nairaland mob is puppetering things in the background. The person in question is in good standing among some nairaland members e.g Gombs and mabel.

https://www.nairaland.com/1881318/joagbaje-right-ebola-jesus-cure

. Let's be careful about our choice of words, because we shall give account for every wrong word we used on earth on the last day.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Candour(m): 10:12am On Nov 14, 2014
paulGrundy:

Yes know that, l'll address that after I her his own account of events.

Which other account are u waiting for? Did you not read his post on the expose thread?

Excuse me? I never insulted anyone, maybe you are mistaking me for someone else.

Are you yooguyz or not? Have you never jeered at those who questioned these 'miracle' claims? Did you not even call sir john a vulture and other terrible appelations on the thread you opened in Jo's defence? Abeg stop forming holier than thou.

That's exactely the problem am trying to address! Ever before sirJohn posted the evidence of his claim on the 8th thread, you guys had already been calling him names e.g fraud, charlatan. How else do you expect us not to think that a nairaland mob is puppetering things in the background. The person in question is in good standing among some nairaland members e.g Gombs and mabel. I remember Mabel saying at a thread that she verified one of JO's miracles. Let's be careful about our choice of words, because we shall give account for every wrong word we used on earth on the last day.

Ever since Jo posted his video, Boss13 had raised the alarm that the 2 characters were different people, I thought it was a false alarm and I duly avoided making any comment but that should have made you, Jo and the rest to exercise caution but alas, you were more interested in projecting the miracle worker in your midst than establishing truth.

You say Jo is in good standing, who isn't? Is it Sir John or the Kenyan that isn't in good standing? Why didn't you preach understanding when they were being pummeled from every angle? Even on the thread you opened, have you nit concluded sir john an extortioner, liar, fraud and bad belle person? In any case, do you expect Mabell or Gombs to snitch on joagbaje? Abeg stop forming novice.

I hope you too are careful about your words, actions and those you support and refuse to question even in the face of glaring deceit. God judges all these too.

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by paulGrundy(m): 10:35am On Nov 14, 2014
Candour:

Which other account are u waiting for? Did you not read his post on the expose thread?

Are you yooguyz or not? Have you never jeered at those who questioned these 'miracle' claims?

Why would you be linking me to Yooguyz? Yooguyz is a Troll, you can never engage him in a sensible conversation like this

Ever since Jo posted his video, Boss13 had raised the alarm that the 2 characters were different people

Am not suprised he said such, you don't expect him to say it was real did you?

I thought it was a false alarm and I duly avoided making any comment but that should have made you, Jo and the rest to exercise caution but alas, you were more interested in projecting the miracle worker in your midst than establishing truth.

You say Jo is in good standing, who isn't? Is it Sir John or the Kenyan that isn't in good standing? Why didn't you preach understanding when they were being pummeled from every angle? Even on the thread you opened, have you nit concluded sir john an extortioner, liar, fraud and bad belle person? In any case, do you expect Mabell or Gombs to snitch on joagbaje? Abeg stop forming novice.

I hope you too are careful about your words, actions and those you support and refuse to question even in the face of glaring deceit. God judges all these too.

Lies may prevail for sometime, but the truth will surely be exposed. We never can be so sure of anything.

NB: please go back to my original post, I edited some elements out of it after you quoted it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96