Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,717 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:17 AM

The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School (304309 Views)

BREAKING: Uk’s Prime Minister Defies Obama, Makes Huge Announcement About Christ / Truth Behind Christ Embassy Healing School By Sir John / Its Like The Story About Christ Embassy Is Real Oh! Witnessed Personally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (93) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 6:37pm On Dec 16, 2008
hopegirl:

please read John 13:4-15 carefully, emphasis on 14 and 15, asking us to keep on doing it. vs 8 says if I wash thee not, thou has no part in me, washing of is symbolic and it gives us a part in Jesus. having a part in Jesus, you can get healed; hence miracles because sickness cannot be in Jesus.
I think you should read this post by Recognise on this very topic:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-207102.0.html
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 6:41pm On Dec 16, 2008
@hopegirl,

As regards your proceeding comment(Feet-washing, ), you and Oyedepo have missed the message completely.Feet washing was never instituted for any of the said purposes it is claimed for.The feet washing episode by Jesus was just to impart a message of humility;how those who are above or are leaders should be humble and be lowly or as servants.
John 13:14-15 indicates that we should practice this humility among ourselves as we live.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 6:55pm On Dec 16, 2008
[/quoteDavid Oyedepo claims that the holy communion is a means to miracles,healing and so on]  please read John 6 vs 48-51,53-57, matthew 26:26-29, luke 22:19-20, I guess reading and reminiscing will help you understand why the communion is the blood of Jesus and why sickness can not stay in anyone who believes and take it and the reasons undeniable miracles occur via the mystery of the blood.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 7:16pm On Dec 16, 2008
Sir John, these people fell ill cos they're still human, MAN of God, mama's illness was a spiritual attack, thank God she's fine now, I'm sure its as a result of forums like these that God did not allow her die. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, it dont have to be in solid, but only if yu can believe, and hold on, and keep professing it'l come to pass ( we overcame by the blood of the lamb and THE WORDS OF OUR TESTIMONY) aint that in the bible? like I said yu're free to profess whatever, as for the ones who choose to profess life, instead of death, wealth instead of poverty, prosperity and deliverance, please let then be, as whatever a man believes work for him.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2008
@hopegirl,

There is no mystery about the blood of Jesus.The whole story about it has been revealed to us:

Matthew 26:28
(28)  For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

The holy communion has a purpose and it is highlighted as follows:

1 Corinthians 11:23-25
1Co 11:23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, That the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
1Co 11:24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
1Co 11:25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
1Co 11:26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.

Simple and very precise!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2008
hopegirl:

please read John 6 vs 48-51,53-57, matthew 26:26-29, luke 22:19-20, I guess reading and reminiscing will help you understand why the communion is the blood of Jesus and why sickness can not stay in anyone who believes and take it and the reasons undeniable miracles occur via the mystery of the blood.
hopegirl, I doubt if you've read these passages yourself because nothing here talks about signs and wonders or miracles or 'the mystery of the blood':

John 6 vs 48-51,53-57
48I am that bread of life.
49Your fathers did eat manna in the wilderness, and are dead.
50This is the bread which cometh down from heaven, that a man may eat thereof, and not die.
51I am the living bread which came down from heaven: if any man eat of this bread, he shall live for ever: and the bread that I will give is my flesh, which I will give for the life of the world.

53Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life in you.
54Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.
55For my flesh is meat indeed, and my blood is drink indeed.
56He that eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.
57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

matthew 26:26-29
26And as they were eating, Jesus took bread, and blessed it, and brake it, and gave it to the disciples, and said, Take, eat; this is my body.
27And he took the cup, and gave thanks, and gave it to them, saying, Drink ye all of it;
28For this is my blood of the new testament, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.
29But I say unto you, I will not drink henceforth of this fruit of the vine, until that day when I drink it new with you in my Father's kingdom.

luke 22:19-20
19And he took bread, and gave thanks, and brake it, and gave unto them, saying, This is my body which is given for you: this do in remembrance of me.
20Likewise also the cup after supper, saying, This cup is the new testament in my blood, which is shed for you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SisiJinx: 7:36pm On Dec 16, 2008
Goodness! Are we so used to being lied to, we tell others to tread carefully with the truth? And what in the world is up with this mentality that one must have an ulterior motive to do anything? I supposed if the OP had declared from the onset that he is doing this because he is about to start his own church…it will be okay, right? Yeah…because no one on earth can possibly be motivated by concern for his fellow brethren at heart.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 7:51pm On Dec 16, 2008
hopegirl:

Sir John, these people fell ill because they're still human, MAN of God, mama's illness was a spiritual attack, thank God she's fine now

Thats exactly the point some of us are trying to make. They're still humans and not 'gods' as they have claimed to be. The fact remains that the only reason why we live and remain in health is Gods mercies.

Lamentations 3:22-23 (KJV)
(22) It is of the LORD's mercies that we are not consumed, because his compassions fail not.
(23) They are new every morning: great is thy faithfulness.

Philipians 2:25-27
(25) Yet I supposed it necessary to send to you Epaphroditus, my brother, and companion in labour, and fellowsoldier, but your messenger, and he that ministered to my wants.
(26)  For he longed after you all, and was full of heaviness, because that ye had heard that he had been sick.
(27)  For indeed he was sick nigh unto death: but God had mercy on him; and not on him only, but on me also, lest I should have sorrow upon sorrow.

1 Like

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by debosky(m): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2008
I've taken time to read this thread from beginning to end, and I have to say well done SirJohn.

You've provided clear and concise accounts of what you have witnessed, but no corresponding rebuttals from the CE members.

Instead they keep avoiding the issue - why can anyone not come out and address the issues he has raised? Instead, in that very defensive/Nigerian way, we question motives first (even after he has clearly stated his).

I am very disappointed - except claims of the church is 'growing', Pastor Chris is 'going up' and claims to 'Love and Faith' (as if genuine rebuke is not part of love) there has been no one able to dispute his claims. Hub started, but went into the default defensive mode after a while, ditto pepeye and donnie.

In part I do not blame them, they have not been privy to what SJ has seen himself, and their obvious love and adoration of the man seems to blind them from clearly looking at the evidence presented. This is in addition to a predetermined mindset that any critique of Pastor Chris is coming from 'the pits of hell'.

I won't even lace my post with bible verses just to sound pious or good, people like Analytical have given excellent posts as to what our responses should be. There is definitely something amiss here - why the frequent cases of 'staged miracles' with no answers?

Islam is growing worldwide as well, does that mean it is God's will? Are new age beliefs not increasing? Do these necessarily point to Spiritual Health?

If anyone can controvert what SirJohn has said, please do so - it is our duty as Christians to expose falsehood and exalt the truth, no matter who is involved.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 10:42am On Dec 17, 2008
Whatever it is, I dont attend CE, dont plan to go for HS, cool and comfortable with my church and refuse to keep sitting at this party of Judges. Love y'al.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by naomijt(f): 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2008
hopegirl:

Sir John, these people fell ill because they're still human, MAN of God, mama's illness was a spiritual attack, thank God she's fine now, I'm sure its as a result of forums like these that God did not allow her die. Faith is the substance of things hoped for, it don't have to be in solid, but only if yu can believe, and hold on, and keep professing it'l come to pass ( we overcame by the blood of the lamb and THE WORDS OF OUR TESTIMONY) aint that in the bible? like I said yu're free to profess whatever, as for the ones who choose to profess life, instead of death, wealth instead of poverty, prosperity and deliverance, please let then be, as whatever a man believes work for him.

If u believe that, then why does Pastor Chris keep saying that he cannot be sick when he knows it's a bloody lie?

hopegirl:

Whatever it is, I don't attend CE, don't plan to go for HS, cool and comfortable with my church and refuse to keep sitting at this party of Judges. Love y'al.

It is obvious you love being lied to. Remember, you have no excuse on judgement day
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2008
[/quoteIt is obvious you love being lied to. Remember, you have no excuse on judgement day]  .
   Some of us just prefer letting sleeping dogs lie. I don't believe or disbelieve those tales, and i think its better for my BP that way. I'm just an on-looker, I ensure my walk wit Christ is in order and have my bible and Jesus as my references.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mufikings(m): 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2008
I have gone through this blog, and one thing I can say to the initiator is that, The Bible gives account of how Christ was able to cure certain people as a result of their unbelives, Paul gave account of how the Church yet born again, thus canal !!!, and the Bible also gives account of how judgement will start from the Church, I believe Pastor Chris Knows all these, also there is a message of P.Chris,"Beware of Dogs" apparently that exclaims more on belivers within the house with wrong motives.

When you beheld those experiences the you pray and ask the Holy spirit for guardiance, before coming to write this, God's way'a r not ours, for our wisdom is foolishness to him, are you sure of what you are doing or writing, ?

Telling all this crap about P.Chris proves nothing, it's not in our place to pass any comment on judegment on any man of God, you apparently think you are making a big point here on alarming the public, may the Lord help you !! remember David forbid anyone of his soldiers to rebuke Saul even when he became jealous of him, and had wanted him dead,the very person that even brought the news to him about his death & that of his son jonathan,  was slain by David's order.

He had ordered that there should not be mention of such amongst the Land,that Saul was a king of isreal from God.

Anyone can take a swipe at P Chris, and complain what ever they want, I stand not to defend any wrong doing, but must warn of such, it should not be a subject of debate as the Lord frowns as such, many receive hope & healing by his messages, many are with the father by hearing his messages, and so on ,let P Chris be P.Chris and you my beloved be what God has asked u to be.

Thank you.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2008
[/quot
Anyone can take a swipe at P Chris, and complain what ever they want, I stand not to defend any wrong doing, but was warn of such, it should not be a subject of debate as the Lord frowns as such, many receive hope & healing by his messages, many are with the father by hearing his messages, and so on ,let P Chris be P.Chris and you my beloved be what God has asked u to be.

e]      .

long and short. Guess that says it all
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by JJYOU: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2008
restless sinners
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by ttalks(m): 2:27pm On Dec 17, 2008
hopegirl:

Some of us just prefer letting sleeping dogs lie. I don't believe or disbelieve those tales, and i think its better for my BP that way. I'm just an on-looker, I ensure my walk wit Christ is in order and have my bible and Jesus as my references.

@hopegirl,
Your situation or the way you decide to let 'sleeping dogs lie';as you put it,is really a sad one.If you are a Christian,you should know that it is your responsibility to make sure that the faith you profess is not being bastardized.The bible expressly says so:

Jude 1:3-4
(3)  Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that[b] ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.[/b]
(4)  For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

mufikings:

I have gone through this blog, and one thing I can say to the initiator is that, The Bible gives account of how Christ was able to cure certain people as a result of their unbelives, Paul gave account of how the Church yet born again, thus canal !!!, and the Bible also gives account of how judgement will start from the Church, I believe Pastor Chris Knows all these, also there is a message of P.Chris,"Beware of Dogs" apparently that exclaims more on belivers within the house with wrong motives.

When you beheld those experiences the you pray and ask the Holy spirit for guardiance, before coming to write this, God's way'a r not ours, for our wisdom is foolishness to him, are you sure of what you are doing or writing, ?

Telling all this crap about P.Chris proves nothing, it's not in our place to pass any comment on judegment on any man of God, you apparently think you are making a big point here on alarming the public, may the Lord help you !! remember David forbid anyone of his soldiers to rebuke Saul even when he became jealous of him, and had wanted him dead,the very person that even brought the news to him about his death & that of his son jonathan,  was slain by David's order.

He had ordered that there should not be mention of such amongst the Land,that Saul was a king of isreal from God.

Anyone can take a swipe at P Chris, and complain what ever they want, I stand not to defend any wrong doing, but must warn of such, it should not be a subject of debate as the Lord frowns as such, many receive hope & healing by his messages, many are with the father by hearing his messages, and so on ,let P Chris be P.Chris and you my beloved be what God has asked u to be.

Thank you.

Spoken like a true bible illiterate!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by mufikings(m): 2:49pm On Dec 17, 2008
ttalks:

Jude 1:3-4
(3) Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort you that[b] ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints.[/b]
(4) For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Spoken like a true bible illiterate!!

Ttalks,

Thank you,"Bible literate", the Bible reference you made clear and precise,my context" I stand not to defend any wrong doing",be discrete!!, so your conclusion is?? P.Chris is a fake , right ?? It's ur call, why don't we just hang a Big Banner asking all to avoid his ministry, there's no need for this blog!!!!!!!, obviously some of us jst don't get it,God help us all.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 17, 2008
hopegirl:

The bible says this: Ez 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.
7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.
8 [size=14pt]When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.[/size]
9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

Welcome to the generation that know not the words of the Lord neither do they care about it.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2008
mufikings:

Telling all this crap about P.Chris proves nothing, it's not in our place to pass any comment on judegment on any man of God, you apparently think you are making a big point here on alarming the public, may the Lord help you !! remember David forbid anyone of his soldiers to rebuke Saul even when he became jealous of him, and had wanted him dead,the very person that even brought the news to him about his death & that of his son jonathan, was slain by David's order.

That is NOT true. David ordered his soldiers not to harm saul (not rebuke) . . . for the reason that he was King anointed by God . . . but David DID rebuke Saul harshly . . .

1 Samuel 24: 12 The LORD judge between me and thee, and the LORD avenge me of thee: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.
13 As saith the proverb of the ancients, Wickedness proceedeth from the wicked: but mine hand shall not be upon thee.

mufikings:

obviously u're reading a very different bible.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2008
hopegirl:

Whatever it is, I don't attend CE, don't plan to go for HS, cool and comfortable with my church and refuse to keep sitting at this party of Judges. Love y'al.
Any belief not not worth standing for is only good for the trash can!!

hopegirl:

This is the height of delusion and selfishness; is this what is more important to you: your "BP", whatever happened to eternal damnation? Oh I forgot, its probably not taught in your church or maybe theres away you can 'faith' and 'talk' your way out of it. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 4:24pm On Dec 17, 2008
mufikings:

Thank you.

Here comes another fellow brandishing the 'Touch not My Anointed' line. You said you have followed this thread from the begining right? Then you must have missed the part where we treated the 'Touch not My Anointed' issue. Since that is the only defence you have for all the facts tabled on this thread, I suggest you go back and read my post.
I actually reposted it on page 9 of this thread for hopegirl to read so you can go back and read it as well; When you are done reading, then we can talk
Thanks
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2008
Mr John the truth sayer, the lies unveiler, welldone and more greese to your elbow. You are doing a really great job at unveiling the great evil of our Men Of God, and I hope the actual reason for your posting this blog is being achieved and ultimately achieved. And all the other followers who have "decided not to turn a blind eye at lies of pastor Chris" good for your decerning minds. Its really been lovely being a part of this discussion. Thanks.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:38pm On Dec 17, 2008
hopegirl:

Mr John the truth sayer, the lies unveiler, welldone and more greese to your elbow. You are doing a really great job at unveiling the great evil of our Men Of God, and I hope the actual reason for your posting this blog is being achieved and ultimately achieved. And all the other followers who have "decided not to turn a blind eye at lies of pastor Chris" good for your decerning minds. Its really been lovely being a part of this discussion. Thanks.

You're welcome my dear
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 5:39pm On Dec 17, 2008
[/quotThis is the hieight of delusion and selfishness; is this what is more important to you: your "BP", whatever happened to eternal damnation? Oh I forgot, its probably not taught in your church or maybe theres away you can 'faith' and 'talk' your way out of it. Gosh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

e]                               .

1st and foremost, please don't throw insults at my church, can't remember doing that to your church or mosque. as per delusion, its nice that you have made yourself the ultimate gate between eternal damination and heavens gate. seems you're the one given the golden sceptre to award who's fit for which or not. I just hope we'll all know that before we remove logs from Pastor Chris's we should remove the ones on our eyes. For heavens sakes, wats the joy of bringing people down
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 5:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
You would say you're not bringing people down, just telling the truth. It really is and I hope you'l get people to do to you as you're doing to him.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Backslider(m): 5:47pm On Dec 17, 2008
@hopegirl
If I am a sinner and you tell me I am a Child of God have you helped my faith?
Are you not leading me to hell?
which is important? my office or my destination
"for this cause the son of God was made manifest to destroy all the works of the devil"
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:54pm On Dec 17, 2008
hopegirl:

1st and foremost, please don't throw insults at my church, can't remember doing that to your church or mosque. as per delusion, its nice that you have made yourself the ultimate gate between eternal damination and heavens gate. seems you're the one given the golden sceptre to award who's fit for which or not. I just hope we'll all know that before we remove logs from Pastor Chris's we should remove the ones on our eyes. For heavens sakes, wats the joy of bringing people down
@hopegirl,
My remark was in no way an insult to your church. Kindly read your post one more time and tell me if I'm wrong about the 'delusion' thing.
hopegirl:

Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2008
hopegirl:

You would say you're not bringing people down, just telling the truth. It really is and I hope you'l get people to do to you as you're doing to him.
Would you say same for the judge who sentenced Rev. King?
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by Nobody: 6:38pm On Dec 17, 2008
hopegirl:

i'm sure the pharisees, sadducees and scribes had the same contempt for Christ when He called them white sepulchres filled with dead men's bones.

Note how the priests slapped Him, spat on Him and reviled Him . . .

What is now is past and what is past is now and God requires the past.
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by hopegirl(f): 6:43pm On Dec 17, 2008
[/quoteWould you say same for the judge who sentenced Rev. King?]  .
I just re read your initial post now, can't see a place where you alledge that Pastor Chris at the healing school tied people to posts, flogged them and burnt some alive. I must have misread or overlooked that part, please call my attention
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by vicade(m): 7:46pm On Dec 17, 2008
The guys association with Pastor T.B. Joshua is the most puzzling
Re: The Truth About Christ Embassy Healing School by SirJohn(m): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2008
@hopegirl,
All the religious movement/sect we have today started little by little. One false belief gradually adding unto another until it became a full blown movement. Rev King didnt start by burning people, he probably even had a good christian background until he 'caught' a revelation which no one else knows.

I saw a video of Billy Graham the other day denying that Jesus is the only way, he now believes you can access God through any religion.

Some of the movements/sects we have today would not have emerged if certain christians stepped into their responsibility to rebuke and reprove when they ought to.

Pastor Chris may not be tying people to stakes or burning them; but when someone is given a false hope of healing and then he stops his medication and eventualy dies as a result, what do you call that?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (93) (Reply)

Pst Chris Oyakhilome And T.b Joshua Are Secret Agent Of The Devil / "ONLINE DELIVERANCE WITH THE GOD OF ELIJAH"- / How To Conquer Barrenness/ Poverty Spiritually & Physically

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 126
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.