Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:44 PM

BURNING OF CLIPPER BLADE... does it really sterilize the clipper? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / BURNING OF CLIPPER BLADE... does it really sterilize the clipper? (6578 Views)

HIV+ Women In Kenya Sue Government Over Plan To Forcibly Sterilize Them / How To Sterilize Objects Commonly Used? / Yodi - The Big Bum-Bum Pill : Does It Really Work? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BURNING OF CLIPPER BLADE... does it really sterilize the clipper? by Trendy247: 11:09pm On Oct 06, 2014
I see a lot of barbers brushing their clipper blade with fuel n then burning it before using the clipper on a customer, and after they must hav finished barbing dat person, they'll do the same thing n use it on anoda customer... Does fire or fuel kill HIV virus?

2 Likes

Re: BURNING OF CLIPPER BLADE... does it really sterilize the clipper? by Abduletudaye(m): 11:13pm On Oct 06, 2014
Trendy247:
I see a lot of barbers brushing their their clipper blade with fuel n then burning it before using the clipper on a customer, and after they must hav finished barbing dat person, they'll do the same thing n use it on anoda customer... Does fire or fuel kill HIV virus?

Its a kind of sterilization bro.. It reduces the risk of HIV transmitted on the clipper... So its good. Infact, if your barber doesn't burn the clipper blade, dnt let him touch your head with the clipper... Prevention is better than cure.

1 Like

Re: BURNING OF CLIPPER BLADE... does it really sterilize the clipper? by Psalmpy(m): 11:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
its advisable that one gets a clipper for himself
like my G.father would always say RIP
A kobo of prevention is better than a dollar of cure.

2 Likes

Re: BURNING OF CLIPPER BLADE... does it really sterilize the clipper? by ephemm(m): 12:05am On Oct 07, 2014
Psalmpy:
its advisable that one gets a clipper for himself
like my G.father would always say RIP
A kobo of prevention is better than a dollar of cure.

It's good to get Ur clipper, but you have slept with over 10 girls without condom yet you go to the barber's shop with your personal clipper, what then are you preventing Lapalapa

1 Like

Re: BURNING OF CLIPPER BLADE... does it really sterilize the clipper? by Nutase: 2:49am On Oct 07, 2014
Absolute nonsense.
Re: BURNING OF CLIPPER BLADE... does it really sterilize the clipper? by Funjosh(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2014
Wait let me ask Ifa lipsrsealed
Re: BURNING OF CLIPPER BLADE... does it really sterilize the clipper? by Psalmpy(m): 6:59am On Oct 07, 2014
ephemm:

It's good to get Ur clipper, but you have slept with over 10 girls without condom yet you go to the barber's shop with your personal clipper, what then are you preventing Lapalapa
All is well only God will save us.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors Say Marrow Transplant May Have Cured Aids / #COVID19: People Already Dropping Down On The Floor In Kano (video) / Where Can I Get A Urologist In Lagos!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.