Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,789 members, 7,802,465 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:55 PM

Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel (6428 Views)

Happy Birthday To Mhyra / Happy Birthday To My E-husband Kelvingraphics / My E-crush On Adaobi123 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:00am On Oct 07, 2014
MY e-wife CDMASEL knowing you has been a blessing to me in so many ways, may the joy, blessings and wonders of this your new life grow with good health, love and peace for the rest of your life. As you celebrate your birthday today, may the Angles give you all the existing power of God, give you more wisdom to accomplish your heart desire and usher you with what will surprise the whole world because of your good heart. It's unfortunate i cant afford to get you an expensive gift but i did this lil design for you, I would want each time you glance at you will always remember me through it.. It's my wish you celebrate more of this day to come in the future dear. Have Fun because it’s your day. It only comes but once in every 365days, If you don’t wanna celebrate it, we are gonna celebrate it for you because we love you.
Happy Birthday Honey kisskisskisskisskisskisscheesy

JBLUV55 please start dusting up everywhere in your bar, Another e-party is loading, it is currently gyming xo it will descend with force. Please sanitize that pool kuz there is gonna be a pool party... **Yeah Ebola is real**grin

Where are my distinguished followers and followees, It's my e-wife birthday today, please come and join us and celebrate

CC:
. =26926403:
Idowuogbo alomosweets MrsBreezy Acidosis Leetunechi chimkaire Sweetlemon obayaya JayKayMaybachz Temitopez Sycluxxx Dayjhihannon01 ggrin Topsy42 priscaoge luxanne missberrypop5 seggs101 dechandel Rapsainot cdamsel jossi994 Ahmadjr Gbengem Hoteph AbuMikey Dolcilicious ivyy rozzay bukkylicious Genea Clearwaters FrankySnow jennylove7575 roseybridge KiddaBlingzz Dygeasy missyhorlah Spaxon kayjuu bebe2 frankben VivyGift MzPreshie bosunjohns MizMyColi miztola Xsenga uzolexis Elantracey runzlord Promking missstella ChocolateBarbie delightful1 softsparkyy Bwaal LBlessing kulkatty Sugardiva SELENAqueensy Ishsoph englishmart Kachisbarbie Jbluv55 redgem Romanciella TRADELYN jobsat34 cocoberry blazinglove Feedmemore lekinz DEllaluv gloryaaa Beennkumar chelseabmw MzRedm IrishKez GentleMimi abpatrick7 Obinoscopy sarzwizard sweetestguy Ishilove BenFortune jimmy4x PrettySpicey safarigirl MISSYTOSIN zicoraads UjSizzle Jennimma datalossvictim1 meelorlah Ohwhy zeemoore charijee olubukato Mondisweets SpcAgtOko Matthewbriggs darlynlara Truckpusher AfricanApple ebamma BecaciaBarbie Seun Cheriepet shoefreak justi4jesu Tonetonz sweetguy10 MoneySoldier Ladybianca Krystalxxx mo2raur joyce2013 Creamish rokiatu teeo msporche farano standd barcanista KingTom moyarhtohbadt iceberylin princesa Missmossy KINGOFJAPAN Miracy Therock5555 claireshan MzMariah naijaboiy evegran Xtarxhyne lanicky Lorlaahlozz Odilafta PrettyPrisca MrsChima Egbagirl spywareczar Juliet11111 IDEA01 Thiannah Wealth2mighty Kemigurl MyneWhite1 gennysq Smartiegurl blueeyes1 Amaka10101 Ebonygift Ashabie Shawnie RomanyChi Sapphire86 Shaadey FoxyFlow Lollz Ivyluvie2 Sexitee03 moneyhungry 190 dnacrystal missdebs ogeoflyf ammyluv2002 jummy604 theasianwife Switsex lynpetra Amaaskia Eniqurl sholasholala Kingphilip Teespice debosola MarthaK tosluv12 LogoDWhiz MsAnne vosquare, Caseless, isacolukay vecman22,Rapzino BlackStallion JigsawKillah lertee Georgematics Tashamania Sehindemi ShirelleBaby crownquin ,ichommy JeffreyJamez yungchop

5 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Nobody: 12:01am On Oct 07, 2014
hmmmm , happy birthday dearie.

all the best smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by MizMyColi(f): 12:04am On Oct 07, 2014
I waka well,

Happy birthday Deariee.

It gets better smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by naijaboiy: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2014
Happy Birthday

Cdamsel...

I wish you all the good things life can offer

God Go Make U Bigger GGMUB cool

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Dygeasy(m): 12:17am On Oct 07, 2014
E-Wife, E-Husband... Date if una wan date. Why smell wetin you no go chop? tongue

Happy Birthday Charming Damsel. May you see more of today for many years to come. May you experience Absolute joy, divine mercy, undiluted happiness and glorious favour from now till forever. I reject sorrow and tears on your behalf.

I hope you get to have a fun-filled day.
Gyrate well and eat good food. cool

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Dygeasy(m): 12:19am On Oct 07, 2014
MizMyColi:
I waka well,

Happy birthday Deariee.

It gets better smiley

lol! I know one day you shall be first to comment on this kain thread.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Jbluv55(m): 12:22am On Oct 07, 2014
Happy Birthday Cdamsel dearie. I am coming to pray for you soon so'gbo. Cheers.

KelvinGraphics, let me go and get things ready for the celebrations wink.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Caseless: 12:24am On Oct 07, 2014
oya nau... Happy birthday to cdamsel. Jbluv55, flood this milieu with all d desiderata in the name of wines u have in ur bar.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by libertyfather(m): 12:25am On Oct 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
MY e-wife CDMASEL knowing you has been a blessing to me in so many ways, may the joy, blessings and wonders of this your new life grow with good health, love and peace for the rest of your life. As you celebrate your birthday today, may the Angles give you all the existing power of God, give you more wisdom to accomplish your heart desire and usher you with what will surprise the whole world because of your good heart. It's unfortunate i cant afford to get you an expensive gift but i did this lil design for you, I would want each time you glance at you will always remember me through it.. It's my wish you celebrate more of this day to come in the future dear. Have Fun because it’s your day. It only comes but once in every 365days, If you don’t wanna celebrate it, we are gonna celebrate it for you because we love you.
Happy Birthday Honey kisskisskisskisskisskisscheesy

JBLUV55 please start dusting up everywhere in your bar, Another e-party is loading, it is currently gyming xo it will descend with force. Please sanitize that pool kuz there is gonna be a pool party... **Yeah Ebola is real**grin

Where are my distinguished followers and followees, It's my e-wife birthday today, please come and join us and celebrate

CC:

E wife? the world don reach that? Why ur E card come look like church handbill? Anyway wish ur E wife E birthday wishes and wish you both E life together .....lafin eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Caseless: 12:27am On Oct 07, 2014
Dygeasy:
E-Wife, E-Husband... Date if una wan date. Why smell wetin you no go chop? tongue

Happy Birthday Charming Damsel. May you see more of today for many years to come. May you experience Absolute joy, divine mercy, undiluted happiness and glorious favour from now till forever. I reject sorrow and tears on your behalf.

I hope you get to have a fun-filled day.
Gyrate well and eat good food. cool
na so d thing de take start o. B4 u knw now, u go hear nairalander marriage thread on d frontpage. Dey dere make fan de blow u.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by KingTom(m): 12:30am On Oct 07, 2014
HBD to a beautiful damsel, a diamond, a gem, a crystal, a ruby, a pearl in fact any precious stone you can think of because you are precious. Wishing you many more fruiful years. Cc: Nwa nkpi A.K.A KelvinGraphics grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by KelvinGraphics(m): 12:32am On Oct 07, 2014
libertyfather:

E wife? the world don reach that? Why ur E card come look like church handbill? Anyway wish ur E wife E birthday wishes and wish you both E life together .....lafin eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Oga U see why i didnt bother mentioning people like U ba

It is well sha.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:51am On Oct 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

It is well sha.
Gbes!
Don't break her e-heart o!
Last Bullet
Aiit!
Gbes!
Happy birthday Cdamsel.
More guguru in ya groundnut!
Gbes!
This is also my month sef.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Jbluv55(m): 12:59am On Oct 07, 2014
Caseless:
oya nau... Happy birthday to cdamsel. Jbluv55, flood this milieu with all d desiderata in the name of wines u have in ur bar.
No wahala sir. Loading Drinks inside fridge currently winkgrin.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by dytbabe: 12:59am On Oct 07, 2014
And someone beat me to it
Happy bday pretty

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Obinoscopy(m): 1:02am On Oct 07, 2014
Happy Birthday Cdamsel smiley.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Caseless: 1:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Jbluv55:

No wahala sir. Loading Drinks inside fridge currently winkgrin.
oya nau.
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by godofwar666(m): 1:30am On Oct 07, 2014
Have you did Any E-fucking

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Rapsainot(m): 3:26am On Oct 07, 2014
lols grin
libertyfather:

[size=60]HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO C-DAMSEL. WYLLAP[/size]
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by ggrin(f): 3:28am On Oct 07, 2014
Happy birthday cdamselkiss
More something to your something dearwinklipsrsealed
Have a blastcheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by ggrin(f): 3:29am On Oct 07, 2014
godofwar666:
Have you did Any E-fucking
angry
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by ShirelleBaby: 5:28am On Oct 07, 2014
happy birthday darling--it is ur day,have fun,drink less,play more---much fun babe-long life and prosperity-HIP HIP HIP-HURRAY!!!!

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by iceberylin(m): 6:17am On Oct 07, 2014
ĤÁPPŶ ßĨŔŤĤĎÁŶ ČĎÁMŚĔĹ
ÁŃŐŤĤĔŔ Ĕ-PÁŔŤŶ grin

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by jaybee3(m): 6:20am On Oct 07, 2014
Happy birthday darl

Where the party @?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 07, 2014
Happy birthday tuyu.
happy birthday tuyu
happy birthday Cdamsel.
happy birthday tuyu.
Wish you long life and prosperity dear.
Have a blast!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by englishmart(m): 7:24am On Oct 07, 2014
How many e-wives you get?

You this boy, your own don dey too much.

Iga Buruzi ogbenye bukwuru amuosu? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by cdamsel(f): 7:26am On Oct 07, 2014
Chei,c how my head dey swell for here ooooo cry cry grin

Thanks so much you guys, means a lot to me.
My E-hubby kelvingraphics u too much.Muahhh
Jbluv55, missberrypop5,jaybee3,iceberylin,ShirelleBaby,ggrin,Rapsainot,Caseless,Obinoscopy,dytbabe,OkikiOluwa1,KingTom, dygeasy, mizmycoli, libertyfather,Elantracey, naijaboiy I see u all.
#blushing

8 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by chelseabmw(m): 7:35am On Oct 07, 2014
HBD

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:44am On Oct 07, 2014
KelvinGraphics:

It is well sha.
Hahahahaahaha!! Lwkmd.... Nice one dhey.... Nawa to some ghuys
Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by JayKayMaybachz(m): 7:46am On Oct 07, 2014
cDamsel!! Happy Birthday Dearie.... I so wish yhu the best things life has got.... Yhur days shall be extended untill yhu grey to ya satisfaction.... I wish u long life and prosperity.... Have fun dear

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by lertee(f): 8:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Happy birthday cdamsel,wishing you many more years of greatness in good health

**playing "show you the money" by wizkid ft. Tyga.**

Have fun babes.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To My E-wife Cdamsel by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 07, 2014
Happy birthday!
Wish you life's very best.Cheers!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Singles Connection Website / Whatsapp App Dating For Single Ladies Between 35 And 45 / Can You Marry Someone From Nairaland?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.