Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Statement Of Account - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Statement Of Account (998 Views)

Bristow Helicopters Releases Statement On Crashed Aircraft / FAAN Releases Statement On The Man Who caused a scare At Airport today / How Can I Run My Statement Of Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Statement Of Account by ptassystems: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2014
I want the whole house to help me out on this, i intended going to India for a short course to start for September 20 in India. But during the processing, my interview date was changed. I had printed my SOA which was stated for June to August, but when my Interview date has been changed to October now, can i still use that same Statement of Account?
Re: Statement Of Account by Empiree: 12:23am On Oct 07, 2014
I doubt that. They will ask for updated SOA. That's the norm. They will need at least Sept's acct. Believe that.
Re: Statement Of Account by profGinger: 4:58am On Oct 07, 2014
The standard practice is that the stated statement of account must not be more than 3 month
Re: Statement Of Account by Vicjustice: 8:23am On Oct 07, 2014
ptassystems:
I want the whole house to help me out on this, i intended going to India for a short course to start for September 20 in India. But during the processing, my interview date was changed. I had printed my SOA which was stated for June to August, but when my Interview date has been changed to October now, can i still use that same Statement of Account?
I suspect that there is something fishy with the statement of account because, if it is genuine, what makes it difficult to get an up-to-date statement?
Well, if my suspicion is right, do not try that with a western country.
Re: Statement Of Account by Artorius(m): 11:24am On Oct 07, 2014
I was in a similar situation. I used the same soa for a western country, although there were some technicalities attached. But try getting an updated one though. If you can really explain your situation you may just scale through it
Re: Statement Of Account by ptassystems: 4:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
its my statement of account and its not a forged one, your thinking is not right, i will get another one tomorrow morning. Thanks to all

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian In China: Why Are People Here So Racist Towards Black People? / Complete Family -husband, Wife, Son Die In Ogun Auto Accident (PHOTOS) / Runway At Glasgow Airport Replaced As Scotland Slept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.