Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies (2794 Views)

See What A Teacher Was Caught Doing To His Student After An Exams (photo) / 30 Harmful Things To Stop Doing To Yourself / See What Unilag Did!Is This Not Gonna Increase Materialism In Our Ladies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by Rapsainot(m): 5:09am On Oct 07, 2014
Sometimes you can’t blame ladies who are crazy about material stuffs, and that is because our society is not encouraging hard work. Study hard, you get handshake. Spend time to look sexy, you get big regards. Smh!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 07, 2014
Well ladies, there you have it.....beauty is more (financially) rewarding than brains.

I honestly think that something needs to be done about this kind of rewards system.
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 07, 2014
tongue
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by hatux: 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2014
But why? The brilliant one got a laptop while the beautiful 'which can fade away' gets a car.. Smh!
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by abdulwastecx(m): 3:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
hatux:
But why? The brilliant one got a laptop while the beautiful 'which can fade away' gets a car.. Smh!

Nigeria is a material worshipping society always borrowing the wrong element from western cultures.
. majority of Nigerian male want to rap or sing to be another wis kid... how many wants to be engineer, scientists etc

Nigeria organized private sector always encouraging prostitutions indirectly

1 Like

Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by adanduka: 9:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Funny enough, the beautiful girl might be an idiot. But who cares. Even in a university (OMG), beauty is valued more than brains and we all wonder why the education sector is falling everyday. Well, there's no motivation. Girls go buy some hair and makeup and body parts. shocked
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmm embarassed nawaoo
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by adrainuche(m): 11:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
No wonder our girls spend money a man can use to start a business in fixing hair, and some of dem.will still be ugly ....

5 Likes

Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by gluv01(f): 11:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigeria sad
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by DikSin(m): 11:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
I hear some naija gals now buys false b@@by & punnie for late night party runs. gringrin

Ah! Aye omuti...Drunkards no go die well grin
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by chrisdoller(m): 4:14am On Oct 08, 2014
This is why is saw an article here,about eduction been over hyped.imagine is reverse was the case?
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by despeakableme: 6:03am On Oct 08, 2014
Someone made beautiful by God got a car and a girl that has worked hard for years, developing herself, striving to get great grades gets rewarded with 10 laptops.. When this girl turns into a Video Vixen people will start judging not knowing that it's the society that made her that way. She even deserves a scholarship sef. WTF is Beauty?
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by Emmanuel6(m): 7:11am On Oct 08, 2014
N I G E R I A... THE COUNTRY WHERE EDUCATION IS DISCOURAGED BUT WE COMPLAIN ABOUT BAD EDUCATIONAL SECTOR
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by am0s(m): 7:35am On Oct 08, 2014
wetin i go do to help d situation...
me get exam joor...runnin wit fullspeed outa thread
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by leshluap(m): 10:40am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by chumakk: 1:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
adrainuche:
No wonder our girls spend money a man can use to start a business in fixing hair, and some of dem.will still be ugly ....
grin
Re: See What Materialism Is Doing To Our Ladies by Xano(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
This is sickening. I prefer brains to beauty. Most are artificial. A lady with brains(excellent) is the best for me.

(1) (Reply)

(photo) If You Know Your Nigerian Universities, Guess The School. / University Of Ibadan New Grading System And Changes In The Status Of General Stu / How To Check Your Admission Status Via JAMB CAPS Portal Using A Mobile Device.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.