Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,590 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him (54533 Views)

Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by misshoree(f): 9:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
They wouldn't listen till dey haf a taste of the bitter drink

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by mydex93(f): 9:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
The topic shud av been 'Ini-Edo's ex_husband's ex wife bla bla bla

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by F22RAPTOR(m): 9:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
kelechiodo:
In case you didn't know, Ini Edo's ex husband, Philip Ehiagwina was formerly married to Ruth Okoro.
Later on, she caught wind of her husband's affair with Ini Edo and wrote a letter, warning her to stay away from him as Ini wasn't the only one he was messing around with...this means Philips is a serial cheater.
And now that Ini's marriage to Philip has packed up, Ruth will surely be at the corner of her room, laughing her heart out right now.
Ruth who is now a medical administrator based in Manhattan, New York certainly had the last laugh. She warned Ini but the actress wouldn't listen.
Below us the open letter Ruth had written in 2007 saying:
Hi Ini, I have information that you are having an affair with my husband, Philip Ehiagwina. He has been deceiving girls all over the place, making them believe he has heaven and earth. You are not the only girl obviously, but Ini watch your back so you don’t regret, I have nothing against you but a piece of advice. I heard that you might be pregnant for him, if it’s true, good luck. I called your manager and told her everything. You are a very pretty girl and should know how to respect your body and pray for the right
husband. Do not be carried away by flashy things cause that could be deadly too. All that glitters isn’t gold, remember.

Obviously, Ruth has now been vindicated after the crash of Philip's second marriage that she wrote;
"When your confidence comes from God, no matter how unstable things of the world may be, you’ll always remain ROCK SOLID because you ain’t of this world but of His!!!", she wrote on her instagram page after sharing loads of beautiful pictures.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/ini-edos-ex-husbands-first-wife-finally-laughs-last

Ini's PR on the defense. Looks to me like she knew what she was going into. Well, no amount of facelift can absolve her now, not even dis failed attempt to paint her ex-husband black.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Does this mean there is more to her "miscarriages" than we know or what? shocked shocked shocked

ritual end time tingz cry cry
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
iiichidodo:
I still got soft spot for Ini-edo..Ini pls leave that man and come back home to me.....XXXOOXX
that nyash scattered your head finish grin
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
ceemere:
.....But then, what goes around......
u are marketing yourself abi
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by simdam500(m): 9:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fkforyou:
Any man who dumps a fine, sweet, fresh mullato like this for Ini edo surely has a problem.
concentrated problem
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by sulmeza(m): 9:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fkforyou:
Any man who dumps a fine, sweet, fresh mullato like this for Ini edo surely has a problem.
mullato my foot...na bleachn be dat bro...a bath probably...dnt be deceivd

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Obascoetubi: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
kelechiodo:
In case you didn't know, Ini Edo's ex husband, Philip Ehiagwina was formerly married to Ruth Okoro.
Later on, she caught wind of her husband's affair with Ini Edo and wrote a letter, warning her to stay away from him as Ini wasn't the only one he was messing around with...this means Philips is a serial cheater.
And now that Ini's marriage to Philip has packed up, Ruth will surely be at the corner of her room, laughing her heart out right now.
Ruth who is now a medical administrator based in Manhattan, New York certainly had the last laugh. She warned Ini but the actress wouldn't listen.
Hi Ini, I have information that you are having an affair with my husband, Philip Ehiagwina. He has been deceiving girls all over the place, making them believe he has heaven and earth. You are not the only girl obviously, but Ini watch your back so you don’t regret, I have nothing against you but a piece of advice. I heard that you might be pregnant for him, if it’s true, good luck. I called your manager and told her everything. You are a very pretty girl and should know how to respect your body and pray for the right
husband. Do not be carried away by flashy things cause that could be deadly too. All that glitters isn’t gold, remember.

Obviously, Ruth has now been vindicated after the crash of Philip's second marriage that she wrote;
"When your confidence comes from God, no matter how unstable things of the world may be, you’ll always remain ROCK SOLID because you ain’t of this world but of His!!!", she wrote on her instagram page after sharing loads of beautiful pictures.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/ini-edos-ex-husbands-first-wife-finally-laughs-last

" I can tell you that Ini Edo is a
serial cheat who played the
field behind her husband’s
back for the duration of their
marriage . Is she going to deny
she was dating one Island big
boy whose girlfriend organized
her friends to beat her up and
injured her?"
Another family source gave his
own account:
"Bros, I can tell you that Ini Edo
is not as innocent as she is
trying to make people believe or
think. We caught her on more
than three occasion with three
different men and she always
begged us to forgive her.
" We can even mention some of
the men she had affairs with
including a South-South
governor whose wife
embarrassed her and ordered
her security to send her out of
the governor’s guest house in
the state capital .
"She should dare us and we will
mention the name of the
governor on the pages of
newspapers."
Another source, a close friend
of Phillip also added his voice
to the contentious issue:
" Did she tell you how Phillip
embarrassed her in front of her
people when he went to collect
his bride price? He told her
people the kind of adulterous
daughter they have and how
she had been cheating on him
right from the first day they
were married.
"In fact, he did not want to
collect the bride price but her
people begged him to collect it
as that would free her to get
married to another man in the
future."
- Ini Edo should be quiet if
these allegations are true;
those who live in glass house
don't throw stones.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by watchindelta(m): 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nawaho n she go ahead? Yeye. Check this out http://
www.nairaland.com/1939612/done-ike-uche-
keshi-blasts#26979339
I am done with Ike Uche – Keshi
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ichommy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
grin grin

Fkforyou:
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by inosend: 9:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
NLanders sef. Una don hear the man side of the story before una conclude say im be woman-holic? Anytime a lady states her side of the story y'all will be up and hollering for the man's eggs and roll. Smh

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Shollay20(m): 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
kelechiodo:

A medical administrator for an actress? Some men can think negatively sha

so job is a criteria for settling down?

afaik the medical administrator may be beating ini at the cheating game, or may even be unavailable.

dont forget there are actresses who are able to hold their homes, eg. joke silva

4 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Edusouls(m): 9:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
Lots of lies, lots of cover ups, lots of unsolved puzzles, chai ini edo is a big disgrace, look at how she badly damaged her reputation beyound repair, a national figure 4 that matter.. I said it earlier nollywood has noting gud to write home about, the poor movies, corrupt producers, market wars, and the vry loose and bad example women that loiter around the industry..most marriage have failed and divorced, these tells the the type of people we allow our kids to watch..

2 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Fkforyou(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
sulmeza:
mullato my foot...na bleachn be dat bro...a bath probably...dnt be deceivd
. Guy,if you see natural you self go know.Its just like knowing a ripe fruit.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by mamagee3(f): 10:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
vicoloni:
ok. its her turn to write a warning letter to the next victim. Life na turn by turn. Shikena!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by dstnd: 10:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fkforyou:
u remind of dss book langston hughes mullato I love dat book die
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by jigga40(m): 10:03pm On Oct 08, 2014
karma is a B**CH!!!!!
tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by gebest: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
INI WAS GREEDY SHE RAN AFTER PHILIP EHIAGWINA'S BILLIONS BUT U SEE D RESULT NOW.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by passionate88: 10:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
You are a very pretty girl and should know how to respect your body and pray for the right
Naija girls go gree hear word?.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Hollyb(f): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
The love of money they say is the root of all evil. Lord help us o
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by passionate88: 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
egbe4real:
With dis she still went ahead? Wat has come over dis celebrating babes? Can dey marry deir village Boys or even ordinary ppl who will respect them? Dis is becoming an insult on womanhood!
Be sincere... Will u marry a guy that you are richer than?.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by victorazy(m): 10:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
egbe4real:
With dis she still went ahead? Wat has come over dis celebrating babes? Can dey marry deir village Boys or even ordinary ppl who will respect them? Dis is becoming an insult on womanhood!

U will still do the same
Abi u no be Naija babe again who linger for flashies!
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by tellwisdom: 10:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Benin and calabar people?? ....dem be winsh na undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Onyiido: 10:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kunbee:
How does her post indicate she is talking to Ini?!!!!!! Naija bloggers sha
Go and read the post so that you can see she addressed the message to ini. Some people won't read before commenting. Kai!!
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
kelechiodo:

She doesn't look all that reserved as well
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by BabaO2: 10:42pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fkforyou:
. Maybe he was under a spell....lol
Ini Edo has got 'ponmo'
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by marriedvirgin: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
kelechiodo:

A medical administrator for an actress? Some men can think negatively sha

i tell you my sister This God we serve never sleeps.He knows how to pay each person with their own proper coins.shameless man
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kunbee:
How does her post indicate she is talking to Ini?!!!!!! Naija bloggers sha

erm... she starts with "Hi Ini , I have information..."
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by marriedvirgin: 10:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
kenkwodoski:
watin concern wheel barrow with plate number??

mama Oge, abeg pass me one plate of fufu and ofe egusi with isi ewu....no forget to top am up with one bottle of coke because i dey hungry for hia.....and remember to give me my change wey i leave for you yesterday..

hahahahahahah this is so funny choiiiii

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Ladybluecash(f): 10:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Abeg mak una wait mak i run go idumota go buy ariel wen i cum bak i will read d story.... Yeye dey smell

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson And Husband In Matching Outfit (Pics) / BBN Angel Goes Naked On National Tv / Masterkraft’s Outfit To Banky W And Adesua Etomi’s Wedding Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.