Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,593 members, 7,801,700 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him (54517 Views)

Rachael Bakam: John Fashanu Loves Me More Than My Ex-Husband / Kate Henshaw's Ex-Husband Roderick-Nuttal Remarries / Stunning Photos Of Ini Edo's Ex-hubby Philip Ehiagwina's Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by AwesomeRomeo: 11:02pm On Oct 08, 2014

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 11:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
marriedvirgin:

hahahahahahah this is so funny choiiiii

thanks marrie D virgin... But you sure say you be virgin?*winks*
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by marriedvirgin: 11:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
kenkwodoski:
thanks marrie D virgin... But you sure say you be virgin?*winks*

marriage be dong take away the virginity na
cheesy
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Dawinlove(m): 11:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
But this philp self fine reach me...wey he dey mess up around..na money i sure say ini find go dere
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hollyb:
The love of money they say is the root of all evil. Lord help us o

Actually lack of money is the root of all evil
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by panta(m): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
I think celebrities should learn to be down to earth inorder for acqaintance with the right person could be possible because, most times their position gets into their head and make them live in oblivion.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by dahmelawlah(m): 11:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kunbee:
How does her post indicate she is talking to Ini?!!!!!! Naija bloggers sha
didn't u see Hi Ini at d beginning of the leta
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by mekadinho(f): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fkforyou:
Any man who dumps a fine, sweet, fresh mullato like this for Ini edo surely has a problem.
Ini Edo"s ukwu has been putting men in trouble since 91AD, na d jaz wey dey d babe ukwu confuse the man.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Mintayo(m): 11:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
Fkforyou:
Any man who dumps a fine, sweet, fresh mullato like this for Ini edo surely has a problem.
Walahi, no be small problem! Some men sha!
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by dnawah(m): 11:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
Iamsynord:
.Wass up with Naira land and Ini Edo..A beg Seun don toast am she no gree
Let's learn not to aggravate someone's Problem, we get our own for body ...
a bird at hand is better than,the one in the bush.him no dey toast babes ni,na babes the present themselves for am.him go come chose.abi u think say him dey wear okarika(second hand cloth)?

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Smartlux(m): 11:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
the title would have been 'Ini edo ex husband ex wife.....' not 'Ini edo ex husband wife.....'
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Emilord(m): 11:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
If i hear!who Ruth don help sef?
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by pyyxxaro: 12:10am On Oct 09, 2014
tellwisdom:
Benin and calabar people?? ....dem be winsh na undecided

Sharap Winch tongue !! Wetin concern Benin people for this matter now embarassed abi you want make I bluetooth HUNCHBACK give u from here grin cry
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by tellwisdom: 12:12am On Oct 09, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Sharap Winch tongue !! Wetin concern Benin people for this matter now embarassed abi you want make I bluetooth HUNCHBACK give u from here grin cry

I talk am undecided

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by andyanders: 12:14am On Oct 09, 2014
Ini is a fvker and only her eyes will tell you who she is.She knew the guy was married and the lady even wrote her and she went ahead to marry a married man because she was looking for insatiable taste for wealth and fame and jumping from one bed to the other.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ORAFA(m): 12:17am On Oct 09, 2014
#Team MERCY JOHNSON
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by pyyxxaro: 12:20am On Oct 09, 2014
Ini's ex hubby just called me now *said INI has body odour, HE-GOAT standard, especially were her crude oil comes from embarassed..... Said that was the main reason he had to start cheating on her cry shocked *

INI don't worry you would soon get your groove back grin cry tongue

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by humblesteve(m): 12:32am On Oct 09, 2014
stevecantrell:

Probably boiled her panties with the ekpang kukwo...
Sake' you just reminded me of that ekpang kukwo food. My favourite dish

Hmm am nt surprise that's has been part of naija celebs way of life (Culture)

Good for her (Ini)

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by benardtotti(m): 1:07am On Oct 09, 2014
Fkforyou:
. Maybe he was under a spell....lol
yeah! Na now him eye just clear! Yeye man!
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 1:17am On Oct 09, 2014
On point
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Kunbee: 2:21am On Oct 09, 2014
dahmelawlah:
didn't u see Hi Ini at d beginning of the leta

I wasn't talking about the letter

neoapocalypse:

erm... she starts with "Hi Ini , I have information..."

ocheu:
u must be a blind reader, reading without understanding

First of all I wasn't talking to you so I don't know why you are all lacrimating

Secondly if you had taken the time out to read it truly or ask me, you will see that i was talking about her instagram post.

Don't just come on here and talk to anyone anyhow and must you respond? You think your comment will get you likes?

Onyiido:
Go and read the post so that you can see she addressed the message to ini. Some people won't read before commenting. Kai!!

Excuse me, don't talk to me like that. Why are you displaying such colourful emotion?!!! undecided undecided undecided. I wrote post not letter so guess who can't read?

Suxes:

r u a learner?

You are the learner, skidaddle

kelechiodo:

Obviously, Ruth has now been vindicated after the crash of Philip's second marriage that she wrote;
"When your confidence comes from God, no matter how unstable things of the world may be, you’ll always remain ROCK SOLID because you ain’t of this world but of His!!!", she wrote on her instagram page after sharing loads of beautiful pictures.

http://www.dailytimes.com.ng/article/ini-edos-ex-husbands-first-wife-finally-laughs-last

Show me where she typed Hi Ini in her post.

I miss the halcyon days of Nl, when someone can pass a comment without been insulting or rude.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by slowice(m): 7:24am On Oct 09, 2014
Haba! Hw can he dump that mamiwata for smtin I dunno....wetin dey work that man sef shocked
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by ELGREF(m): 7:32am On Oct 09, 2014
egbe4real:
With dis she still went ahead? Wat has come over dis celebrating babes? Can dey marry deir village Boys or even ordinary ppl who will respect them? Dis is becoming an insult on womanhood!
I wonder ooooooo
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by bigiyaro(m): 7:33am On Oct 09, 2014
Ini don't worry, just make a little more money n buy one oyibo mechanic, just like Kate Henshaw Nuttall or uche jumbo, cos we black Nigerian guys don't take SHIT.

1 Like

Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by kenex4ever(m): 7:37am On Oct 09, 2014
Fkforyou:
Marriage is not about those qualities u listed above
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by itspecunious(m): 7:45am On Oct 09, 2014
Medical administrator yeeeepa... Maybe he has no mother... Cos her mother won't be seeing this and sit down. kiss
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2014
grin
marriedvirgin:

cheesy
hmmmmm....i no still gree say you still be virgin o! Sure say you fit wait till marriage? With the way gals dey want the tin these days.....*i zipup ma mouth* grin
marriedvirgin:

cheesy
hmmmmm....i no still gree say you still be virgin o! Sure say you fit wait till marriage? With the way gals dey want the tin these days.....*i zipup ma mouth**
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nobody: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2014
egbe4real:
With dis she still went ahead? Wat has come over dis celebrating babes? Can dey marry deir village Boys or even ordinary ppl who will respect them? Dis is becoming an insult on womanhood!
RODFLMAO, I never knew English was this hard.
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by chidimmaaa(f): 8:30am On Oct 09, 2014
Fkforyou:
. Maybe he was under a spell....lol
or maybe she had F9 in d attitude category. Using her own words against her "all dah glitters are not gold"
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by Nichobabe(m): 9:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Fkforyou:

O'boy you see Ini backside? just saying...
Re: Ini Edo's Ex-Husband's Wife Warned Her Not To Marry Him by solidifi: 9:42am On Oct 09, 2014
More of Philip plsssssssssssss.
These useless girls need to be taught a very serious and painful lessons. They think they are angels whereas they are not. Even when some of them act some of these experiences in home movies, they still fall victims. You see, they don't have brains. The only brain they have is for material things.
Bravo!! Philip my man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pregnant Tiwa Savage Peforms On Stage With Her Baby Bump (Photos) / Couple Who Met On The Day Efe Won BBNaija Wed (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.