Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,951 members, 7,806,752 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

BETA Version Of Our Web App, Please Test, Review And Comment - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / BETA Version Of Our Web App, Please Test, Review And Comment (792 Views)

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic / Awesome Stuff We Can Add To Our Web Design Kit / Test/review My Joomla Module (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BETA Version Of Our Web App, Please Test, Review And Comment by gmart(m): 7:52am On Oct 07, 2014
A beta version of a classified ads site for Nigerian campuses...Built from scratch. I developed this since april but too many academic engagements I haven't been able to follow it up, finally launched it. So here it is:

http://www.tripsnthingz.com

Let me see the flaws please.

Thank you.
Re: BETA Version Of Our Web App, Please Test, Review And Comment by gmart(m): 8:28am On Oct 07, 2014
11 views not a single comment? Did I post in the wrong section??
Re: BETA Version Of Our Web App, Please Test, Review And Comment by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 07, 2014
gmart:
11 views not a single comment? Did I post in the wrong section??
lol
Re: BETA Version Of Our Web App, Please Test, Review And Comment by uchdollar111: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
That's cool man, I'm impressed
Re: BETA Version Of Our Web App, Please Test, Review And Comment by gmart(m): 4:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
uchdollar111:
That's cool man, I'm impressed
Thanks bro....

Please NLders don't just view, tell me what you think will be a nice addon. I just feel we should start building systems for africans and I know we'll get there soon.
Re: BETA Version Of Our Web App, Please Test, Review And Comment by adewasco2k(m): 5:52am On Oct 08, 2014
gmart:

Thanks bro....

Please NLders don't just view, tell me what you think will be a nice addon. I just feel we should start building systems for africans and I know we'll get there soon.

You aint new to nairaland right? if you develop something and you get no comment, then you did well, they are only own there to make you feel bad, and when they cant....they just let you be.

Good work man, i really should make a classified script soon also.

Its perfect, though i could see some few bugs like when i click on find it without any text in the search field, it just take me to a blank page.

also when i click on an ad that has more than one image, when i click on a thumbnail of the other picture i expect it to be the active picture on the large container.

will update if i see any other thing
Re: BETA Version Of Our Web App, Please Test, Review And Comment by gmart(m): 6:20am On Oct 08, 2014
@ade thanks...the issue of searching with an empty search field and category has been fixed.

For the images, it works fine you have to allow the images load completely, cos I pre-appended them to an invisible div so that when you hover on the thumbnail the container shows the big pix without any lag.

As for the NLder's attitude, I'm getting use to it now smiley . All the same thanks bro.

(1) (Reply)

What Platform Was Used In Developing NIS Recruitment Site / Programmer/web Designer Needed For A New Startup Team, Hot Idea / Blog With Adsense For Sale..(approved)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.