Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

The Gaming Clan Thread - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Gaming Clan Thread (2201 Views)

Check Out The Gaming Network Nigeria Page For Your E3 Trailers/updates! / *~ Tboy1 Voted The Gaming Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! / Editorial: The Gaming Industry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gaming Clan Thread by GreenandGold: 8:27am On Oct 07, 2014
If you have a gaming clan or you game as a group (without a formal clan) this thread is for you.

Please posts pics and basic clan/group information
Re: The Gaming Clan Thread by GreenandGold: 8:34am On Oct 07, 2014
I will go first

[size=13pt]Clan Name: Swazi Clan
Number of Members: 12 and growing
List of Games we play:
- Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3
- Homefront
- Need For Speed
- FIFA
- Naruto
- Injustice League
- Mortal Kombat

Server Name: SWAZICLANKILL (CoD MW3)
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Gaming Clan Thread by GreenandGold: 8:49am On Oct 07, 2014
This is our gaming setup..... every month we come together in a single location where we play, eat, drink and braai for 3 days non-stop

1 Like

Re: The Gaming Clan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 1:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
Seems u guys are PC. I don't see no consoles.
Re: The Gaming Clan Thread by GreenandGold: 3:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kaycee7:
Seems u guys are PC. I don't see no consoles.

You're right, we're strictly PC gamers..PC allows us to create LAN events so we can play against each other or against other clans. BUT also PC gives us the privilege to build gaming rigs the way we want them, but mostly we get to brag against each other in an informal showcase of PC specs..

Currently the best machine in our clan boasts 2 graphics cards (R9 280x) with an UHD monitor costing US$1 000 (that's equivalent to 4x24" Full HD monitors), the whole machine costs a whopping $4 000 to put together..... All this is something consoles can't offer us.

As we all know that the gaming world is divided into PC and console camps... everybody chooses the camp that works well for his gaming lifestyle.
Re: The Gaming Clan Thread by Kaycee7(m): 8:53am On Oct 08, 2014
GreenandGold:

You're right, we're strictly PC gamers..PC allows us to create LAN events so we can play against each other or against other clans. BUT also PC gives us the privilege to build gaming rigs the way we want them, but mostly we get to brag against each other in an informal showcase of PC specs..

Currently the best machine in our clan boasts 2 graphics cards (R9 280x) with an UHD monitor costing US$1 000 (that's equivalent to 4x24" Full HD monitors), the whole machine costs a whopping $4 000 to put together..... All this is something consoles can't offer us.

As we all know that the gaming world is divided into PC and console camps... everybody chooses the camp that works well for his gaming lifestyle.
I really don't like the PC/Console division. Makes it look lyk PC ain't a viable platform.
Re: The Gaming Clan Thread by GreenandGold: 11:07am On Oct 08, 2014
Kaycee7:
I really don't like the PC/Console division. Makes it look lyk PC ain't a viable platform.

People choose platforms according to their gaming lifestyle. I'm a PC gamer because I'm a gaming enthusiast, I have been gaming on PCs for 13 years, prior to that I owned a SEGA in the 90s. PC revolutionised gaming for me, I simply enjoy the thrill of "pimping" my machine with whatever top-notch gaming hardware and we get to brag about it. Also it allows us to form gaming clans and compete with each others for reputation and prizes.

Just this weekend, gamers (mostly PC) from around the country will ascend in Johannesburg for an all-or-nothing gaming expo... you will see the pics, I will start a new thread.
Re: The Gaming Clan Thread by ActivateKruger: 8:49am On Oct 29, 2014
Going to a clan launch this weekend, a 400km drive just to slay noobs... I cannot wait.
Re: The Gaming Clan Thread by dimdim001(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
GreenandGold:
If you have a gaming clan or you game as a group (without a formal clan) this thread is for you.
Please posts pics and basic clan/group information

Dere is 9JA CLAN dat I belong to...we play mostly BF4 on PS4

1 Like

Re: The Gaming Clan Thread by rezy15(m): 6:43am On Dec 03, 2014
CGN is seeking to swell its
ranks with passionate
gamers who have what it
takes to be the best while
creating relationships via
gaming. Whether its pulling a headshot with a pistol or
taking an impossible kick
with a ball CGNs members
will push you to the limit.
Signup on our whatsapp
gaming group on 08032842923 and begin
your journey towards
gaming greatness! Also like
us on facebook on www.facebook.com/cyberbunkgamingnetwork

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

!!!!!!!!PLS I Need GTA 4 Pc Here In Lagos!!!!!!!! / Xbox Won't Go Beyond Start Screen / Brand New 160GB Playstation 3 For Sold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.