Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,086 members, 7,807,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:32 AM

List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites - Webmasters (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites (67494 Views)

Nigerian Blog Awards 2013 Commences, Nomination Begins September 23 / List Of Winners For The Nigerian Blog Awards 2012 / Nominations For The Nigerian Blog Awards 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 05, 2013
grin grin Ibadankopa. grin grin this guy is just too hilarious!!!!
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by nigflue: 7:16am On Aug 10, 2013
Well i've just started a new blog call sandalili.com. Maybe you may want to check it out
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Femmy3ce7: 9:17am On Aug 12, 2013
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Jamieb(m): 3:17pm On Aug 12, 2013
My blog is just 9 days old and its getting around 350 pageviews perday. Hope am not doing bad. You guys can check it out at www.scholarsvision.com
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 12, 2013
Jamie b: My blog is just 9 days old and its getting around 350 pageviews perday. Hope am not doing bad. You guys can check it out at www.scholarsvision.com

Good job.
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by scofield33(m): 6:11pm On Aug 12, 2013
check out new blog @
http://500cap..com/

technology and entertainment oriented blog spiced with inspirational articles!
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Wazoblog(m): 1:09pm On Aug 24, 2013
It will be bad if you do not mention top popular most sorted and demanded www.Wazobiablog.com.

This doesn't give you the rights to start copycat, cos we are watching.
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 24, 2013
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Dclique(m): 9:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
Check Out http://sosmait..com/.
Its an Educational Blog dedicated to students of Houdegbe North American University Students.
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by menaveroh(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by menaveroh(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2013
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by sweetiePe(f): 10:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
What say you of my blog >>>www.rosyside.com/blog.htm
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2013
The way Wapic Insurance Plc is going about policing their trainee who resigned from their company is unbelievable. Why are they resigning? Over laboring of employee. People work in Wapic from 8 to 10pm and beyond. Until recently when a member of staff was shut at around 10pm in the night before they review their closing hour to 7pm (after some trainees revolts). While on the employment letter, closing hour is 5pm. This and many other victimization from the senior staff, especially staff from Access Bank (parent company - because Wapic is a captive insurance company) who came to flex their muscle on the existing staffs. Those I called "double" or "tripple" promoted staff in some cases.

The trainees were trained for 3 months and were obliged to sign a two years training bond because they said that is the parent company practice. In fact, many of the trainee signed this form on the day of collecting their training certificate and employment letter. Because, there is one woman everyone in Wapic and especially all trainees who pass through the stress will know her without any problem, she said "forget about this job or do you want to make your three months a waste of time?" Guys, you better fill the form here and return to me immediately so as for you to go home happily with your certificate and employment letter" (Many of the letters were signed by the trainees themselves without given the form to any guarantor due to the pressure on the last day). These guys signed and go home with their hard earned certificates and employment letters without knowing the slavery they are coming into.

Just about four months ago, one of the trainee resigned his appointment and went to join GTbank. Funny enough, Wapic insurance HR unit traced him to GT to report him to the HR to stop him from their training school in order to force him to make a repayment plan of N100,000 per month with Wapic. Due to fear of not losing GT job he signed the repayment plan under second pressure. I am asking why can't Wapic go to court? Why are they using pressure on these young ones. Recently, another guy resigned due to poor health condition, yet they still write him to pay them 2m (I am asking if the guy had stay to over labour himself and die like Baba Okere - Wapic will be more happier like it is happening in Access Bank). I am an employee - a trainee who is tired of the ocult-like practices of the senior staff from Access Bank and want to resign too (no time for personal life).

I want lawyers to analyze the training bond under the Nigerian Labour Act, the two cases above especially the first case and way forward for me to get out of the bond(age). If it's a contract and must be honoured by both parties, but is GT party to the contract? What legal right do they have to go meet organization/institution that was not party to the contract? Is it the case that they are afraid of going to court?
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by scalpking: 9:02pm On Nov 02, 2013
Paulray: Can anyone give me an info on some Nigerian blog sites, I need it for a school project?

its a news website: www.nigerianrooster.com
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by jayewalex: 10:28pm On Nov 14, 2013
This blog is given insight of IT @http://itsolutionresourses..com/
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Sidiluv(f): 9:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by chidebe: 12:58pm On Nov 18, 2013
knowledgecenta..com
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by afjanvirus: 8:45am On Dec 19, 2013
KUWAIT DUBAI KUWAIT DUBAI

HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUNG NIGERIANS SEEKING FOR GREENERS PASTURE ABROAD(GULF COUNTRIES(OIL RICH COUNTRIES)) TO TRAVEL TO EITHER DUBAI OR KUWAIT(YOUR CHOICE) .
THIS OPPORTUNITY INCLUDES ACCOMMODATION,FLIGHT TICKET,AND A PAID JOB. ALL AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE
CONTACTS: 08059093419 BBM: 758ED172
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by zevous: 10:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
Zevitech..com
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by olawhizzy(m): 3:30pm On Dec 26, 2013
http://www.loadedinformation.com

http;//www.messagelif..com

this blogs are very ok tooooooooo
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Nobody: 12:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Check out my site

www.smartphonel.com
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 30, 2013
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Nobody: 5:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by mafiacent(m): 9:52pm On Jan 09, 2014
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by mamaliki: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2014
Check the following page for a comprehensive list of top blogs in Nigeria. About 200 are listed. http://brandsnigeria.com/top-bloggers-in-nigeria/
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by CBNIM: 2:00am On Jul 17, 2014
Re: List Of Popular Nigerian Blog Sites by nigflue: 11:19am On Jul 21, 2014
i came across one new website. it's a social media plus Q and A site. it's www.amdohub.com grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

This Is Why Mark Zuckerberg Wears Grey T-Shirt Every Day / Google’s Top Searches Of 2019 In Nigeria: ASUU Strike, Naira Marley, Xenophobia / New Startup SEO Company In Ghaziabad Looking For Webmasters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.