Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,141 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:12 AM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (82722 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by bobo65(m): 7:28am On Nov 15, 2014
do u buy from alibaba?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2014
bobo65:
do u buy from alibaba?

Sure.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:10am On Nov 15, 2014
emeka94:
Just took delivery of four OTG flash drives. Thanks Oga Eghosa, you too much.
Very reliable, attentive and helpful to novice like me. I can't thank you enough. God bless

God be praised Buddy.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:11am On Nov 15, 2014
5p1naz:
@Eghosa1 ship to ghana from china, is it the same principle and price? and where is the collection point?

Hvnt forgotten your enquiry buddy. Would get back to you.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2014
Ibrochaka:
bro i luv ur gud work, kip it up....pls i want u 2 recommend a seller 2 me where i cn get cheap n realiable phones, tablet, laptops etc. I wanted 2 buy frm Lee n Rony bt ppl complain alot abt dem i jst nid a recomendation cos i wnt 2 go in2 importation fully, thanks.

An avalanche of sellers exist buddy on different web platforms. Do search aliexpress and ebay very well.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by 5p1naz(m): 1:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
Eghosa1:

Hvnt forgotten your enquiry buddy. Would get back to you.

great, thanks for keeping it in mind, thought you had forgotten
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by deniiQ: 3:28pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hey guys, today I finally got d doogee310 and flash drives I ordered a while ago thru Eghosa. He supplied everything according to my order.
I can now confirm that the guy is real and trustworthy, based on my experience of him.
Buddyman, thanks aplenty. Expect more biz from me n my referrals. cheesy
Peace!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by ifechez: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2014
Hi everyone and special thanks to Eghosa1. Am currently typing from my doogee 310 fine sourced by the ever trustworthy Eghosa1. Tanx buddy. And to any doubter there, he is for real.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Rita30: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2014
Can i pay for my goods and u take delivery of them in china and ship to naija for me?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:40am On Nov 18, 2014
deniiQ:
Hey guys, today I finally got d doogee310 and flash drives I ordered a while ago thru Eghosa. He supplied everything according to my order.
I can now confirm that the guy is real and trustworthy, based on my experience of him.
Buddyman, thanks aplenty. Expect more biz from me n my referrals. cheesy
Peace!

God be praised buddy.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:40am On Nov 18, 2014
ifechez:
Hi everyone and special thanks to Eghosa1. Am currently typing from my doogee 310 fine sourced by the ever trustworthy Eghosa1. Tanx buddy. And to any doubter there, he is for real.

We bless God!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 3:41am On Nov 18, 2014
Rita30:
Can i pay for my goods and u take delivery of them in china and ship to naija for me?

Greetings Buddy, For just one item, Yes. For more than one, i pay and then take delivery and ship to Nigeria.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by tunax5loon(m): 6:39am On Nov 18, 2014
hello boss, I'll be needing like 20-30 customized wrist watches for my sis's wedding. I don't know if you can help me out on this.. I'm having problems searching them online
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:57am On Nov 18, 2014
tunax5loon:
hello boss, I'll be needing like 20-30 customized wrist watches for my sis's wedding. I don't know if you can help me out on this.. I'm having problems searching them online

Would try see what i can do. Morning Buddy.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Silverman42(m): 7:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Bro, i saw this laptop on jumia
http://www./lenovo-g505-amd-4gb1tb-hdd-15.6-inch-windows-8-pc-aa-ba1nb5b-15.6-inch-notebook-briefcase-bitdefender-anti-virus-plus-2014-1-user-1-year-pc-142520.html
please could u help me ascertain if this pc is really genuine from jumia. i dont mind buying through you. Jumia are gud at advertising something and sending something else to the buyer thats why i dont trust them.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by samwills45: 2:09am On Nov 20, 2014
Good day Bros
Pls I need a quote for dis,
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Coolpad-F1-8297-Android-4-2-MTK6592-phone-1-7GHz-Octa-Core-2gb-ram-8gb/1798960208.html Bundle: standard with gifts, color: white. Pls reply asap, thanks in advance!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by einsteino(m): 2:56am On Nov 20, 2014
a'pa dumor o! Can i purchase products myself and you ship for me, i am in the habbit of haggling prices with sellers and it offers me huge savings. also do you consolidation? i.e if i place order for say 3 different items (from different sellers) weighing 0.6kg each, the gross weight that i would be charged for would be 2kg instead of 3kg.

this i the features that are holding me down to a particular logistics company even with their many Bleep ups these days and am in search of an alternative.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by yemibabe4(f): 6:13am On Nov 20, 2014
i need cost of getting 200 pieces of this items >>> http://detail.1688.com/offer/831853599.html
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by mithras(m): 9:22pm On Nov 20, 2014
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:11am On Nov 23, 2014
Silverman42:
Bro, i saw this laptop on jumia
http://www./lenovo-g505-amd-4gb1tb-hdd-15.6-inch-windows-8-pc-aa-ba1nb5b-15.6-inch-notebook-briefcase-bitdefender-anti-virus-plus-2014-1-user-1-year-pc-142520.html
please could u help me ascertain if this pc is really genuine from jumia. i dont mind buying through you. Jumia are gud at advertising something and sending something else to the buyer thats why i dont trust them.

Very okay buddy.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:12am On Nov 23, 2014
samwills45:
Good day Bros
Pls I need a quote for dis,
http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Coolpad-F1-8297-Android-4-2-MTK6592-phone-1-7GHz-Octa-Core-2gb-ram-8gb/1798960208.html Bundle: standard with gifts, color: white. Pls reply asap, thanks in advance!

Alert received from this Nairalander for this item.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:17am On Nov 23, 2014
einsteino:
a'pa dumor o! Can i purchase products myself and you ship for me, i am in the habbit of haggling prices with sellers and it offers me huge savings. also do you consolidation? i.e if i place order for say 3 different items (from different sellers) weighing 0.6kg each, the gross weight that i would be charged for would be 2kg instead of 3kg.

this i the features that are holding me down to a particular logistics company even with their many Bleep ups these days and am in search of an alternative.

Greetings Buddy, yes you can purchase by yourself but its only 1 item that's allowed. For more than one, i have to carry out the purchase to enable proper packing and less stress for my staff. On consolidation, your items gotten when weighed are exactly what it would be. No additional weight is charged on them. 0.6kg multiplied by three is 1.8KG. 2KG is automatically charged for the item.

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2014
yemibabe4:
i need cost of getting 200 pieces of this items >>> http://detail.1688.com/offer/831853599.html

Greetings Buddy, #29600 without shipping.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:22am On Nov 23, 2014
mithras:
good evening buddy, please how much would get this http://m.dhgate.com/product/original-pipo-t3-talk-t3-7-3g-tablet-pc-android/209050106.html#pd-104 to calabar?

#19899 to calabar buddy.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:34am On Nov 23, 2014
[b]Greetings Great Buddies, Trust today's going blessed [FEAST OF CHRIST THE KING].

I apologize for being away for some days as its been due to a hectic work regiment.

Got projects I'm handling thus it curtails my ability to always post online.

However Buddies, I'm always available on WHATSAPP or via email thus you can drop me a message there. Lots of people have done that [Nairalanders andd Guest Nairalanders] and they've gone on to order their products.

So folks, if i don't reply here on time, do holler via the above communication channel.

Also, as we continuously keep this free importation thread alive, would want those who place orders to understand that the dollar rate currently fluctuates as what it is today could change today or tomorrow at an increasing or decreasing pace. Do bear when i give quotations and then tell you its no so again the next day.
I do this free of commission and thus wouldn't want to incur deficits for myself.

Thanks Everyone for the prayers and kind words continuously.

Let's Have a blessed new week!

P.S >> Photos of several items ordered and dispatched during my absence here would be posted underneath.[/b]

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 8:38am On Nov 23, 2014
More Photos!

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by einsteino(m): 9:41am On Nov 23, 2014
Eghosa1:

Greetings Buddy, yes you can purchase by yourself but its only 1 item that's allowed. For more than one, i have to carry out the purchase to enable proper packing and less stress for my staff. On consolidation, your items gotten when weighed are exactly what it would be. No additional weight is charged on them. 0.6kg multiplied by three is 1.8KG. 2KG is automatically charged for the item.

so sweet that means we would be doing business soon.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
einsteino:

so sweet that means we would be doing business soon.

No qualms Buddy and this is a free importation thread as there is No commission charged on products procured. I charge for business.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
More Photos!

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by wasagu(m): 7:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
Good Job Oga eghosa..
received my parcel in good condition.. keep up the good job.

People should patronise him. Tasted and proven!

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.