Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,326 members, 7,808,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (82738 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by deligatus(m): 7:22pm On Aug 09, 2015
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by abbeyforex(m): 7:39am On Aug 11, 2015
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:51pm On Aug 11, 2015
deligatus:
My oga quotation for this
http://m.aliexpress.com/item/1395066579.html

#19100 to Lagos Oga!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:53pm On Aug 11, 2015
abbeyforex:
Updated Aug. 11, 2015 7:10 a.m. Nigerian Time

BEIJING—China’s central bank(PBOC) devalued its tightly controlled currency, causing its biggest one-day loss in two decades, as the world’s second-largest economy continues to sputter.

Chinese authorities said the change would help drive the currency toward more market-driven movements. The move also signaled the government’s growing worry about slow growth. A shift toward a weaker currency could help flagging exports at a time when many other efforts to boost the economy haven’t proven very effective.

China’s yuan(RMB) has been on an upward track for a decade, during which the country’s economy grew to be the second largest in the world and the currency gained importance globally. The devaluation Tuesday was the most significant downward adjustment to the yuan since 1994, when as part of a break from Communist state planning, Beijing let the currency fall by one-third.

Effect to we Importers :

As a currency becomes cheaper versus other currencies, it becomes more attractive for investors to buy it because they can often take a long (wait for the price to increase) position and make money that way. It also gives more incentive for investors/creditors to invest in large projects that are happening within an economy. Products that are created in a china become more attractive because of their price. Products now become lesser if one takes solely relative purchasing power into account.

One historical example of keeping a currency artificially cheap is China keeping the Renminbi cheap and pegged to the dollar. They wanted consumers/companies from abroad to buy their products so their businesses could continue to grow. This is one reason why China saw a booming economy in export industry. Many Western companies chose to have their products sourced from China because they knew they would get a good exchange rate, thus making the product cheaper. By keeping the Renminbi cheap, China was able to promote trade and begin to help their struggling economy. They have only recently begun to take away some of their instruments that artificially keep the prices low.

A very positive move from the PBOC in order to increase foreign currency yields.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 12:21pm On Aug 13, 2015
We're here to serve! Keep making your enquiries buddies.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:00am On Aug 16, 2015
We are available for orders.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 9:07am On Aug 16, 2015
New Gunners Kit!

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 7:50am On Aug 18, 2015
Very much available for orders and enquiries! Goodmorning.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:00pm On Aug 22, 2015
Eghosa1:
Very much available for orders and enquiries! Goodmorning.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by TheTega(m): 10:16pm On Aug 22, 2015
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dubejames(m): 1:52am On Aug 23, 2015
please hw much to get this to Abuja...
http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/32440242104.html
the FDD 16gb version
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dubejames(m): 1:59am On Aug 23, 2015
this also...white standard package
http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/32362957660.html
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:21am On Aug 23, 2015
dubejames:

the FDD 16gb version

#39000 sir.
dubejames:
this also...white standard package
http://m.aliexpress.com/item-desc/32362957660.html

hope to hear from you soon!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dubejames(m): 12:54pm On Aug 23, 2015
will contact you this month ending...thanks

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2015
dubejames:
will contact you this month ending...thanks

Very well Buddy.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 12:20am On Aug 24, 2015
dubejames:

the FDD 16gb version
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 12:27am On Aug 24, 2015
Eghosa1:

Very well Buddy.
The FDD 16GB version
I want this phone white colour in Onitsha Anambra State. How much to get it me and your mode of payment. Other questions I have, does it come with the free gifts listed below the spec. screen film, silicon casing, and xiaomi Mickey (whatever tis one means)?
And finally hope it supports 3G & SD card here in Nigeria cos I read some things that kinda said otherwise. Sorry for my too much questions but I'll love to get your response.
Thanks.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:31am On Aug 24, 2015
donhils:

The FDD 16GB version
I want this phone white colour in Onitsha Anambra State. How much to get it me and your mode of payment. Other questions I have, does it come with the free gifts listed below the spec. screen film, silicon casing, and xiaomi Mickey (whatever tis one means)?
And finally hope it supports 3G & SD card here in Nigeria cos I read some things that kinda said otherwise. Sorry for my too much questions but I'll love to get your response.
Thanks.

Goodmorning. Those gifts can be gotten for you. For 3G,it doesn't. its 2G/4G connectivity as our band network isn't available with it. mode of payment is via bank.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 7:08am On Aug 24, 2015
Eghosa1:

Goodmorning. Those gifts can be gotten for you. For 3G,it doesn't. its 2G/4G connectivity as our band network isn't available with it. mode of payment is via bank.
Quite sad. How can I manage a phone with 3G.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Aditueledumare(m): 9:32am On Aug 25, 2015
@Eghosa1
Have sent my order to ur email, am waiting for ur reply. Iyiola
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 10:19am On Aug 25, 2015
Aditueledumare:
@Eghosa1
Have sent my order to ur email, am waiting for ur reply. Iyiola

ok sir.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 11:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Goodmorning Gentlemen and Ladies, we're available to take your order! Let us handle payments, shipment and other import services for you.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dubejames(m): 1:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
@donhill...it's the GSM version that does not support 3g in Nigeria...the 4g FDD version supports both 3g and 4g in Nigeria...but we both know that 4g lite is not yet available in Nigeria
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
dubejames:
@donhill...it's the GSM version that does not support 3g in Nigeria...the 4g FDD version supports both 3g and 4g in Nigeria...but we both know that 4g lite is not yet available in Nigeria
But the seller said it doesn't support. Do you have the phone?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by dubejames(m): 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
no...maybe he was talking about the GSM version...cos WCDMA band 900 and band 2100 frequencies...works in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
donhils:

But the seller said it doesn't support. Do you have the phone?

Dube James is correct Buddy.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 6:37pm On Aug 25, 2015
Eghosa1:

Dube James is correct Buddy.
How much to get it for me in Onitsha ? How can I order?
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
donhils:

How much to get it for me in Onitsha ? How can I order?

#38500 to onitsha sir.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by donhils: 3:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Eghosa1:

#38500 to onitsha sir.
You don't respond on time. Let's be clear once again, I want brand new sealed Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (White Colour) FDD version with Memory Card slot, 3G network support, Transparent Silicon Case and Tempered screen protector delivered to Onitsha and you said it's N38500 for everything?
If there's any other way to reach you faster, you can tell me.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by snrr(f): 3:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Eghosa1:
Goodmorning Gentlemen and Ladies, we're available to take your order! Let us handle payments, shipment and other import services for you.
pls which site can i possibly get the best deals for mobile phone preferably blackberry. or the estimate the price for a bbq10 new or used thks in advance
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
donhils:

You don't respond on time. Let's be clear once again, I want brand new sealed Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 (White Colour) FDD version with Memory Card slot, 3G network support, Transparent Silicon Case and Tempered screen protector delivered to Onitsha and you said it's N38500 for everything?
If there's any other way to reach you faster, you can tell me.
Yes buddy. Whatsapp is preferred as I get to be working and not check up on this platform much. do contact me on WhatsApp.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 5:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
snrr:

pls which site can i possibly get the best deals for mobile phone preferably blackberry. or the estimate the price for a bbq10 new or used thks in advance

ebay. com sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Pickup Services(offerup,letgo Etc) In California(los Angeles) 2 DAYS SHIPPING !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.