Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,497 members, 7,781,499 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:34 PM

FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES - Technology Market (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES (82320 Views)

Free Importation Classes From Pre Order 2.0 / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:54pm On Aug 19, 2016
iceberryose:

Give their names and price

Bluboo x550, Xiaomi Redmi Pro, LeEco le2.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by adamubk(m): 10:40pm On Aug 19, 2016
xiomi redmi pro price down to Abuja
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 20, 2016
adamubk:
xiomi redmi pro price down to Abuja

#110k.
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2016
We are available!!!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Eghosa1(m): 2:14pm On Oct 14, 2016
We are available!!!!!
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by Nobody: 5:46pm On Dec 26, 2016
Please can you get me bluboo x550 complete screen assembly. I have searched aliexpress but cant find it. i only found it in india...
http://www.maxbhi.com/lcd-with-touch-screen-for-bluboo-x550-white-complete-assembly-folder.html
please reply ASAP
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by GOLDWELL(m): 6:20pm On May 27, 2017
GOLDWELL:
Please I have these questions though,
1. How do I pay for the goods?
2. How do I ship the products and the shipping process.
3. Assuming I don't want a free shipping and I don't want to send through EMS or DHL, how do I use agents such as Nonny Kings how do I do it?
4. Which address should I use when completing the shipping address, Agents address or my address?
5. How will Agent sort my goods and send to me?
6. How do I tell the Manufacturer where to send my goods?

I have read extensively but can't find answers to this questions! Please help!

Thank you.

I came back to answer my own question after almost three years...pls find answers below:

ANSWERS:
1. You can pay for the goods through paypal or payoneer directly to your suplier or through legit third party (e-currency folks)
2. There are trusted Nigerian shipping agent in China, ship to them and they subsequently ship to you.
3. Get the shipping agent address in China, then your supplier ships to the address of your shipping agent
4. Agent address in China
5. On your goods tell the supplier to put your details before sending goods to your agent: Names, phone no and maybe the weight.
6. Get them to chat with you on whatsapp or wechat there you will have customized treatment

Click Like if it helps

3 Likes

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by abbeyforex(m): 4:15am On Sep 30, 2017
Despite the China ban on whatsapp, I still rock and roll with my chinese suppliers and agents on whatsapp. Its all about PLAN B,wetin concern me ?

1 Like

Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by LoverOfLove: 9:36am On Jan 02, 2019
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iceberg2014: 12:36pm On Aug 04, 2019
You might find one here.

https://cellphone.parts

I have no experience, purchase own risk
Re: FREE IMPORTATION OF TABLETS•SMARTPHONES•MED/EDU EQUIPMENTS FROM CHINA~NO CHARGES by iceberg2014: 12:40pm On Aug 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (Reply)

BRAND NEW BLACKBERRY BOLD 2(WHITE,BLACK) 47k !!! / How To Recharge Your Startimes Decoder / Buy and Ship Goods from US and UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.