Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,033 members, 7,803,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) (6371 Views)

Facebook Is Trying To Kill Facekobo.com - A Nigerian Website / Bloggers: Before You Try To Be Like Linda Ikeji... / Lagbook Exposes The Mediocrity Of Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
I can't read the whole thing, but I'm certain of one thing, if you're trying to bring people down because they're fortunate, always remember karma will catch up with you one day.
Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by cirmuell(m): 5:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
Superstar007:

Yeah. . Her site is the most visited Nigerian site after Nairaland.
Check here>>> http://www.alexa.com/topsites/countries/NG
that's not how she puts it.
Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by Superstar007(m): 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
cirmuell:
that's not how she puts it.

The only reason this is happening to me is because I'm number one...so I am flattered. I am No.10 on Alexa.com, more read than all the other news sites in Nigeria, so I
understand why I am the target, I understand. If I were them, I'd hate
me too...lol.

How do you mean?
Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by cirmuell(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
Superstar007:

How do you mean?
I'm number one...more read than all the
other news sites in Nigeria.
what other news sites is she referring to?
Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by Zarahu(f): 5:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Linda has taken blogging to a totally new level. She is a celebrity blogger which makes it impossible for her not to show off.
And to think that showing off led her to this disaster is dumb!

Whaat i feel she should work on is

1. She should know how to capture her headlines. Her headlines are sometimes unprofessional and not captivating. Sometimes even misleading. She should work on that.

2. She should employ full time passionate people to source news. She does everything herself which makes some things unorganise in her blog. She should have good camera crews who will go to events and cover it instead of using her phone and snapping the pix herslf.

I feel she should change from a user to a website owner.

I pray she gets out of this mess and hold her head up high because it seems the spinning bottle pointed at her.

Peace!

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by Zarahu(f): 5:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
Linda has taken blogging to a totally new level. She is a celebrity blogger which makes it impossible for her not to show off.
And to think that showing off led her to this disaster is dumb!

Whaat i feel she should work on when outta this mess are:

She should know how to capture her headlines. Her headlines are sometimes unprofessional and not captivating. Sometimes even misleading. She should work on that.

She should employ full time passionate people to source news. She does everything herself which makes some things unorganise in her blog. She should have good camera crews who will go to events and cover it instead of using her phone and snapping the pix herslf.

I feel she should change from a user to a website owner.

I pray she gets out of this mess and hold her head up high because it seems the spinning bottle pointed at her.

Peace!
Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by Superstar007(m): 6:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
cirmuell:
what other news sites is she referring to?

Vanguardngr, naij.com, informationg.com, thenationonline.net, dailytrust, pulse.ng, punchng.com, premiumtimes and the likes
Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by Keketso24: 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
This alexia list is somehow.
How can stella dimoko be 101 on that list?

9 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by Raymie(m): 8:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
traware:
Linda,is that you?
Yes O. It is me. I'm sure yhu need my 25k.
Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by Keketso24: 3:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Raymie:
Yes O. It is me. I'm sure yhu need my 25k.
dry

10 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by JideTheBlogger(m): 5:22am On Oct 09, 2014
Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by kingminded: 1:41am On Oct 10, 2014
Bad belle Evri where... re u sure these guys re nt behind nl issue sumtym ago
Re: Linda Ikeji Exposes The Guys Trying To Bring LIB Down (pix, Must Read) by aslan(m): 11:46pm On Nov 03, 2014
who is linda ikeji?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Let me re-construct/build your blog for you 4 just N5k (wp/blogger) - @JIBLOTECH / 10 Advantages And Disadvantages Of Using Wapka Engine / How Do Spammers Find Out When A New Domain Is Registered?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.