Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,787 members, 7,798,638 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Hoe Do Ladies Feel? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Hoe Do Ladies Feel? (4999 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / Why Do Ladies Cry When Their Man Propose To Them? / Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hoe Do Ladies Feel? by UjSizzle(f): 8:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
shizzle11:
Its not worth it trust me. Safe to say that any such pre-conceived idea have evaporated from your mind, nothing like the heavenly feeling you get from an opposite sex smiley

Now you are so on point @bolded. Remember i said earlier, having the right partner will be like a rship made in heaven. We have frustrating, irritating and iddioticc men and women who will make you hate going into rships. Nothwithstanding, one should not give up on rship. A mean is meant to enjoy se.x with a woman and vice versa. Both men and women were created for specific purposes and its only right that such purposes are not upturned by humans, what do you think? cheesy
Tell that to the homosexuals undecided

1 Like

Re: Hoe Do Ladies Feel? by shizzle11(m): 8:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
UjSizzle:

lwkmd...ok. grin

How has been your day?
Re: Hoe Do Ladies Feel? by UjSizzle(f): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
shizzle11:
lwkmd...ok. grin

How has been your day?
Not shabby at all smiley

1 Like

Re: Hoe Do Ladies Feel? by mployer(m): 9:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
UjSizzle:

oh lawd cheesy

Even after the long essay.
Re: Hoe Do Ladies Feel? by shizzle11(m): 9:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
UjSizzle:

Not shabby at all smiley
glad to hear that
Re: Hoe Do Ladies Feel? by Agrika: 1:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Not really a big deal, most times I've seen the girl before him sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

To The Married- Who Is Your Next Of Kin / What's The Meaning Of Your Name? / Have Begged Her To Leave My House, She Does Not. Now She Has Missed Her Period

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.