Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,796 members, 7,806,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? (11806 Views)

Secondary School Girl Brings Her Entire Family To Beat Up Her Teacher / Mention One Crazy Thing You Did In Secondary School / Hilarious Nicknames Given To Your Teachers When You're In Secondary School... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by msmon(m): 9:41am On Oct 07, 2014
During our secondary school, we often assume that offices are just made to do big boy/big girl but it's more than just that.

However, during my primary education, I was appointed as the punctuality prefect bcoz I was opportune to stay very close to school and I performed tremendously well. I had negative day though when I came late to school, the hell was beaten out of me and I decided I won't hold any office again in my life.

WHICH WAS YOUR POST IN secondary
SCHOOL?

Don't lie oo..
1. Head-Boy
2. Head-Girl
3. Assistant senior Prefect
4. Labour Prefect
5. Assistant Labour Prefect
6. Social Prefect
7. Asst Social Prefect
8. Health Prefect
9. Asst Health Prefect
10. Sanitation Prefect
11. Asst Sanitation Prefect
12. Chapel Prefect
13. Asst Chapel Prefect
14. Library Prefect
15. Asst Library Prefect
16. Time Keeper
17. Asst Time Keeper
18. Games Prefect
19. Asst Games Prefect
20. Punctuality Prefect
21. Asst Punctuality Prefect
22. Class Captain/ Monitor/Prefect
23. Asst Class Captain/ Monitor/Prefect
24. Refectory Prefect
25. Asst Refectory Prefect
26. House Prefect
27. Asst House Prefect
28. Room Prefect
29. None of the above..
Remember.....no lies

To make dis thread interesting; pls endeavor to tell us if you understands the nitty gritty of that office back then and how u would have perform assuming you are holding the office now.
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by constance500: 10:03am On Oct 07, 2014
2 weeks class captain.. Me na popular person for school.. I no dey always stay for class most especially during Maths period .. A whole class captain o.. They enjoyed my being the class captain tho. grin . I gave up the position and selected a another captain for them. From ss1 to ss3
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by ULSHERLAN(m): 10:18am On Oct 07, 2014
POST office grin
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by shadelek(m): 10:57am On Oct 07, 2014
I was assigned the role of library prefect. Although, I should be given a better role but because I do visit the School library often, I was given the role. The funniest part is that 2weeks after I was made the library prefect, I stopped going to the library.
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by Youngsage: 11:09am On Oct 07, 2014
mstcheww
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Nigeria students and bombs...

Larrydking: OP, are u the new English teacher.

OP: yes i are.
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by tbmas(m): 2:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
The topic's bomb is rily bombing
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by msmon(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
LARRYDKING:
Nigeria students and bombs...
Larrydking: OP, are u the new English teacher.
OP: yes i are.
tbmas:
The topic's bomb is rily bombing

Please kindly correct the error u observe in d topic and body of this thread. OP isn't a good writer. Thanks.
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by micolaj: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
PROUDLY ASP (ASSISTANT SENIOR PERFECT) DAT POST SWEET DIE grin grin grin
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by killercute16(m): 4:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
Primary 3-5:Class captain.......ss3:social prefect...#team EXCOMMANDOS
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by 4C2215131: 5:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Your grammar is appalling! "What Office Do You Held".
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by omoelu1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
op, please kindly change the title of the thread to :
"what office did you hold in secondary school?"
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
Class rep, (ss1-3) , house prefect & fellowship President @ d same tym. ... was kinda stressful & challenging. . . learnt & sharpens me. . .

.mehn. da was den wen dan was in d den.....

-shalom-.
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by mubitechnology: 9:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
Labour Captain in federal science and technical college kafanchan, 011 candy, shout out to my head boy "clever joseph" ,
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by MrPeaceman(m): 9:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is really a retrospective topic. I was only a class prefect between jss1 to jss2, and believe me, the experience was funny then, that I had to resign. I attended a public school where there were bunch of noise makers, after writing down their names, and appropriate purnishment given to them, I always had to face their fury, which I couldn't bear. On other notes; as a class prefect, you are just held reprehensible for everything you might not even had known anything about. It was that frustrating, and I had to quit.
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by Theultimate(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
Senior Prefect.
Re: What Office Did You Hold In Secondary School? by Nnewi1stSon: 6:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Labour prefect! grin I was in charge of punishing students, I did it without mercy. I was hated but I didn't care, na principal send me work grin

(1) (Reply)

Zoology Vs Food Science: Which Has More Prospects? / Enugu Begins Daily School Classes On Radio For Students Under Lockdown / Reasons Why Your Name Haven't Been Posted By JAMB Yet Foradmission Consideration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.