Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,365 members, 7,808,271 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:40 AM

Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. (2024 Views)

I'm The Sexiest Guy On Romance Section: Rate My Photo (photo) / US Survey Declares Nigerian Men 8th Sexiest In The World / Meet The Hottest Male Model Ever With The Sexiest Beard On Earth [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 9:41am On Oct 07, 2014
cool feed urself; share ur opinion. thanks bouqou.

i am sexy...omg
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by constance500: 9:58am On Oct 07, 2014
I am supposed to see a monkey posing for us. undecided
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 10:19am On Oct 07, 2014
na me be this

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 10:23am On Oct 07, 2014
watcha think constance?

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by Mendo007(m): 10:26am On Oct 07, 2014
huffzee:
cool feed urself; share ur opinion. thanks bouqou.

i am sexy...omg
all I see is black iron chest dats all.
even my baby sexy pass u die!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by lirusehn(m): 10:28am On Oct 07, 2014

God plz build this moffo's brain for me. He's down on his sensesundecided

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 10:28am On Oct 07, 2014
i think i'm a god cryi think i'm a god

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 07, 2014
E dey you fast fast that's why you no wait collect your share of brain but technology don upgrade so do your generation a favour and download the latest version from www.downloadbrain.com

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Mental problem is really on the increase in naija,o Jah help us.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 10:37am On Oct 07, 2014
Mendo007:

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by Gudiza(m): 10:42am On Oct 07, 2014

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 10:45am On Oct 07, 2014
fabiano09:

it hasn't gotten to that na. if it was a case of psychosis na for road i go for pose naked dey ask for popular opinion..
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 10:58am On Oct 07, 2014
constance500:
I am supposed to see a monkey posing for us. undecided

not a monkey but the moniker of a god figure.

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by 100Cents: 11:26am On Oct 07, 2014
fabiano09:

Nigerian youth undergoing harrowing experiences..
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 11:29am On Oct 07, 2014
Mendo007:

see as the pikin mouth dey like squashed faeces...

BAD BELLE GOONS MCHEW
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 11:32am On Oct 07, 2014
Mendo007:

see as the pikin mouth dey like squashed s.it..

BAD BELLE GOONS MCHEW
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by Mendo007(m): 12:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
huffzee:

see as the pikin mouth dey like squashed s.it..

BAD BELLE GOONS MCHEW
Hahahahaha na inferiority complex dey worry u. my baby squashed s.it is better Dan ur squabble body. in fact make d baby suck bre@st finish mak I report u 2 am
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 2:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
Mendo007:

Hahahahaha na inferiority complex dey worry u. my baby squashed s.it is better Dan ur squabble body. in fact make d baby suck bre@st finish mak I report u 2 am

i dey wait for am. i go divert all the boubou milk him don suck since dem born am.. sad
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by Tabelachizza(f): 9:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
undecidedHmmmm,just wondering wat dose exposure ☀̤̣̈̇f unclothedness į̸̸̨§ all about**
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by huffzee: 8:59pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tabelachizza:
undecidedHmmmm,just wondering wat dose exposure ☀̤̣̈̇f unclothedness į̸̸̨§ all about**

wonder no more, coz il est all about moi, okay?
okay!!!
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by Tabelachizza(f): 2:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
huffzee:

wonder no more, coz il est all about moi, okay?
okay!!!
not suprised though,growing up į̸̸̨§ optional while growing old į̸̸̨§ MANDATORY
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by Chimeluv(f): 9:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
Hot hot hot ! grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by Lolaabokoku(f): 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2014
lipsrsealed indeed lipsrsealed
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by tuffgongjo(m): 6:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
huffzee:
i think i'm a god cryi think i'm a god
Nigggger stop living in Denial,you are fugly.
You look like a fhucking weather beaten fisherman.
Re: Pictures Of A Newbie Who Claims To Be The Sexiest Male Nairalander... .. by tuffgongjo(m): 6:20pm On Oct 16, 2014
Tabelachizza:
not suprised though,growing up į̸̸̨§ optional while growing old į̸̸̨§ MANDATORY
He went for the Latter.

(1) (Reply)

A Clothing Line / Photos: Meet Jahdiah, the guy who can rock bum shorts better than most women. / Never Trust A Woman In Make-up! The Reason Is These 8 Unbelievable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.