Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

15 Skills Every Newbies Needs To Know About Owning A Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 15 Skills Every Newbies Needs To Know About Owning A Website (938 Views)

6 Ways To Make Money Without Owning A Blog / Acquire 10 Skills Every Newbies Needs To Know About Owing A Website. / What Makes Online Money Better Than AdGoogle Without You Owning A Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Skills Every Newbies Needs To Know About Owning A Website by khorlynz(m): 10:14am On Nov 10, 2008
Acquire the Unavoidable Skills of Internet Marketing Gurus.
15 Skills every newbies needs to know about owning a website.
Re: 15 Skills Every Newbies Needs To Know About Owning A Website by basking4me: 10:36am On Nov 10, 2008
I think you need to provide us a link to some of your works. This will let us know , you know what you're talking about.

If I know your level of expertise, maybe I can come under your tutelage, otherwise, you have to come learn from me.

Whats the cost of this Solution??.
Re: 15 Skills Every Newbies Needs To Know About Owning A Website by fluxdon(m): 9:22pm On Nov 10, 2008
by the way, must it really have a price tag? why can't u blog it so it cud b beneficial 2 other nairalanders? afterall if i am really straped i cud google it.
Re: 15 Skills Every Newbies Needs To Know About Owning A Website by basking4me: 12:47pm On Nov 11, 2008
Nice one there,

At least with a blog and regular content, you should be getting residual income using the various Ad Networks like Adsense, Bidvertiser and Kontera.

There are actually two methods to online money making, you could use other sites, acting as their representives, its called 'Affiliates',. In a sense, Google adsense and other ad networks are all affiliate programs because you are working for them to get paid.

The other method will be for you to sell your business online yourself. In the poster's case, he's involved on the latter.

The good thing is you can employ both methods to your advantage.

(1) (Reply)

Spanking Women And Teen Spanking / Has Nairaland Webmaaster Coded A University Portal In Php Yet? / Pls Help Me.... Google Did Not Approve My Account For Adsense. What Can I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.