Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,518 members, 7,808,889 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:42 PM

T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. (1830 Views)

One Of The Worst Roads In Nigeria / Ex-Governor T.A Orji Booed In Abia - The Sun / BH: GOC 7 Division And The Commander 5 Brigade Leading The Fight From The Front (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by vedd: 10:10am On Oct 07, 2014
Why is Theodore Orji, the worst governor in the South-east (and arguably Nigeria), still the chairman of South-east Governors Forum? Is there no better or more credible governor to represent the SE people?
One wonders why the worst is always projected in this PDP-led democracy.

Men like TA Orji would occupy the back seats in an ideal society. But in 9ja, his likes were recently bestowed with prestigious National Honours award by the grand patron of corruption and rascality--the clueless GEJ.

3 Likes

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by vedd: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2014
What is the pdp trying to prove with these questionable characters holding sway in its fold?

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by hushmail: 10:34am On Oct 07, 2014
pls do not compare T A with anyone at all

he is simply d worst

cannt wait for 2015 for abians to b free

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by vedd: 11:02am On Oct 07, 2014
hushmail: pls do not compare T A with anyone at all

he is simply d worst

cannt wait for 2015 for abians to b free
Truly. But the desperately corrrupt GEJ whom your people support, will surely give T A Orji the prerogative of anointing his successor as a reward for his loyalty. And the SE people (at least on NL) don't seem to be warming up for the liberty which APC is offering.

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by khattab02: 11:03am On Oct 07, 2014
Though not my gov, seems you guys are so much bittered about him. What are his lapses?? Just asking..
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by vedd: 11:12am On Oct 07, 2014
khattab02: Though not my gov, seems you guys are so much bittered about him. What are his lapses?? Just asking..
every politician has lapses but some seem not to give a damn about it. T A Orji falls into that category.

Find out from Abians or pay a visit yourself. It's just like the days Igbinedion was ruling Edo state.

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by hushmail: 11:45am On Oct 07, 2014
vedd:

Truly. But the desperately corrrupt GEJ whom your people support, will surely give T A Orji the prerogative of anointing his successor as a reward for his loyalty. And the SE people (at least on NL) don't seem to be warming up for the liberty which APC is offering.

bros believe me i have seen d type of liberty APC offers during d anambra election, its not something to b proud of

again gej has no future use 4 TA, so he cant allow TA any chance to annoint anyone

although d choice remains dat of abians to choose a sensible successor that will transform d state
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by khattab02: 11:50am On Oct 07, 2014
vedd:

every politician has lapses but some seem not to give a damn about it. T A Orji falls into that category.

Find out from Abians or pay a visit yourself. It's just like the days Igbinedion was ruling Edo state.
alright, thank you sir!
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by Ngwakwe: 1:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
How is T. A. Orji the worst?

Agreed the state of infrastructural decay is quite alarming and no new developmental project is going on. Notwithstanding, I know that:

Abia State Citizens are not suffering extreme hunger as some of their counterparts in other States with 10 lane asphalt tarred Roads

Workers and pensioners are being paid as at when due.

Free Basic Education is still effective with free text books and writing materials for every child

Free Primary healthcare in every electoral ward in the State.

Security has improved

Repayment for Debts incurred from 2nd Republic before creation of the State has intensified with nearly zero new debt.

Farmers are supported

Etc

2 Likes

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
May I know the significance of the South-east governors forum and the impact it has on the lives of the people of SE? Then I will know why Theodore Orji's role as the chairman of the forum is relevant.

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
T.A Orji is among the 10 plaques God brought upon the Egyptians when pharaoh refused to let his people go.

T.A orji is a plaque to humanity.
T.A orji is more deadly than Ebola + Aids combine together.

T.A orji is a course to Abia State.

T.A orji should be nailed upside down the cross and set ablaze.

2 Likes

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by oneeast2: 2:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Where is B2mario? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by oneeast2: 2:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Insurgents abeg.
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by Meringe(m): 2:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Agreed the state of infrastructural decay is quite alarming and no new developmental project is going on. Notwithstanding, I know that:

Abia State Citizens are not suffering extreme hunger as some of their counterparts in other States with 10 lane asphalt tarred Roads

Free Basic Education is still effective with free text books and writing materials for every child

Security has improved

Repayment for Debts incurred from 2nd Republic before creation of the State has intensified with nearly zero new debt.

Farmers are supported

Etc

I had respect for you before but your comment here made me to lose it.
which pension is TA orji paying? which salary is he paying? TA orji is owing Abia workers 4months salary and you are happy with that? which loan do you think he's servicing? Gosh!!! why defending the crook?
we don't sleep at night cos of armed robbers. there's no night we don't hear og gunshots of robbers.

do you know IGR of Aba alone can develop the whole of Abia State.
I live in Aba and I can't wish my enemy to have TA orji as a governor.

5 Likes

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by size38: 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
As far as T.A Orji is of the PDP, Abia people will tell u he is the best for them not minding whether he is performing or not. All it takes to survive as a governor in Nigeria is to be in the good book of the president. With that, whether ur performing or not u will have his back up. Abians have not been lucky with governance since 1999- till date. My advice to Abians and other Nigerians is this; come 2015, vote whichever candidate that's capable delivering whether he is coming out from PDP, APC, APGA, Labour Party etc. Our leaders don finish our lives in the name of this or that political party.

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by vedd: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
This is why i always disagree with you, Ngwakwe.
You are intelligent, no dobt, but you never know how to draw the red line when it relates to the acts of the politicians you support. Your loyalty to your mentors is extremely total. And I can't add that among the attributes of a politically active or conscious individual.
Time will always present itself for us to call a spade by its real name.

Maybe you want to educate us of the governor that is worse than T.A. Orji in the SE.

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by vedd: 3:31pm On Oct 07, 2014
khattab02:
alright, thank you sir!
Bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by Ngwakwe: 6:10pm On Oct 07, 2014
vedd:
This is why i always disagree with you, Ngwakwe.
You are intelligent, no dobt, but you never know how to draw the red line when it relates to the acts of the politicians you support. Your loyalty to your mentors is extremely total. And I can't add that among the attributes of a politically active or conscious individual.
Time will always present itself for us to call a spade by its real name.

Maybe you want to educate us of the governor that is worse than T.A. Orji in the SE.

Let me educate you on the act of regional politics in Abia State.

I am from Aba Cosmopolitan City and I have been the most ardent critic of T. A. Orji to the extent of cursing the day Abia State was created.

The State is a glorified village without Aba Region except like Abiriba where private citizens are embarking on self help projects.

Umuahia is a semi-urban/rural enclave lacking the essential amenities needed to sustain life not to talk of being a State Capital.

Isiukwuato is changing somehow thanks to Chukwumereji who knows how to play politics by attracting Federal projects to the Zone.

Now, in Abia State, it is Aba Zone that has both the Oil wells, industries and the commercial city. To buttress my point further, we have 20 or 22 First Bank Branches in Abia State with 14 or 16 in Aba City.

When Orji Uzor Kalu came, he developed parts of Bende his hometown and did some cosmetics works in Aba his Childhood City but totally neglected Umuahia the Capital of Abia State in its glorified village status then came T. A. Orji who hails from Umuahia the unproductive capital of Abia State.

T. A. Orji is of the opinion that if he fails to channel all the resources from the State to his hometown now he is in government that no other government will hence he purposefully neglected Aba Region as he has no stake in it as Orji Uzor who was brought up there.

The Truth as we speak is that Umuahia is now wearing a new look courtesy of T. A. Orji giving him the impetus to declare for its senatorial seat for which he may win except if Isiala Ngwa North and South plus Osisioma Ngwa decide to kick stop him,

The State is certainly in auto pilot but life goes on in some other critical sectors unabated.

While most visionary Governors are borrowing to put essential amenities that support life in their most populated and productive cities, T. A. Orji is killing the only hen that lays the golden eggs in his State courtesy of tribal sentiments.

Notwithstanding his poor performance, lack of vision and passion for development, he is not worst in South East. I would have elaborated further on what is obtainable in our sister states considering the number of years some of them sapped Aba to be where they are presently.

**NB: I don't know where you got this impression that I support PDP or any of their governors. I only try to apply comparative reasoning in issues of National Importance as it relates to politics and government.
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by emindu: 6:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
The governor have strive a lot of development since he became the governor of abia state , , and has also transformed and empowers lots of youth in the state through his youth empowerment programme , his administration has also provide adequate security and electricity in the state which have attracts investors in the state . The present government may have not and may not complete all the infrastructural challenges facing the state in the last 23 years which is enormous, but her speedy effort in the direction so far has brought tremendous changes and relief to the people of the state. If successive governments in the state have made half of the effort before now, the state would have been an El Dorado by now.
Today, the state capital, Umuahia which was a glorified village more than a decade after creation can now boast ofquality access roads, street lights, drainage channels, International Conference centres, steady power supply, New Government House, New Worker Secretariat, Diagnostic Hospital and several other ongoing and completed projects.The commercial city of Aba that has been neglected for years was not left out as the place is wearing a new look with quality access roads.
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by emindu: 6:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
Based on what everybody can see on the ground, Governor T.A. Orji can't be compared to former governors of the state, though Ochendo is not in competition with
anybody. He is only doing what he knows how to do in governance. People are asking what the former governor, Chief Orji Uzor Kalu, did with state funds in the eight years he was in office. He built neither did any tangible projects nor did he provide viable amenities.
It has become obvious that since the creation of Abia, no past governor has performed as much as Orji. He has distinguished himself. He is the only governor that has really paid attention to important structures that will improve the state. Some of his projects include: the construction of New Government House, Workers Secretariat and the InterBefore the administration of Governor T. A. Orji, no past administration thought it wise to provide solid structures that could give the people a proper sense of belonging. Whenever the Abia State Government organized an important function that involved majority of people in the state, there was no venue that accommodated such a huge number of people except the stadium. For instance, if government wants to have a town hall meeting with the people, you cannot hold town-hall meeting at the stadium. Presently, major national conferences are seldom held here simply because there are no comfortable venues to accommodate a large number of people like you have in other state capitals such as Enugu, Port-Harcourt, Lagos, Ibadan and recently Uyo, the Akwa Ibom State Capital. When the Abia International Conference Centre is completed, many organizations both local and International, will be having their conferences, seminars and workshops here in Umuahia, including major wedding ceremonies by well-to-do people. The Umuahia International Conference Centre being built by Chief T. A. Orji is the best in the country, maybe only second to the Federal Government's International Conference Centre in Abuja. Today, the state boasts of several monumental projects that would stand as legacies of Ochendo many years after he has left office as governor of Abia. national Conference Centre.
Abia Liberation Farms have been established to employ over 1000 jobless youths. The Abia Youth Empowerment Programme of Governor Orji has impacted so much on the lives of the poor and previously aimless youths. The youths rather, than engage in crimes, are now happily and gainfully employed which makes the environment safe for everyone. On the construction and rehabilitation of roads, about 60 roads have been worked on and made motorable. After the rains, more roads will be worked on as promised by the Governor. New markets have been built to replace the existing ones that had so defaced Umuahia, the state capital. The industrial market has since taken off, the New Motor Spare Parts Market and Mechanic Village at Ohiya in the Umuahia South Local Government Area is booming with activities. The relocation of the Umuahia Main Market to its new site at Ubani Ibeku will decongest the Umuahia city-centre and make room for other developm
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by emindu: 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
T.a Orji is the best governor in the south east region.

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by emindu: 6:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
T.a Orji can not be compare with any governor

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by omenka(m): 6:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
Meringe:

I had respect for you before but your comment here made me to lose it.
which pension is TA orji paying? which salary is he paying? TA orji is owing Abia workers 4months salary and you are happy with that? which loan do you think he's servicing? Gosh!!! why defending the crook?
we don't sleep at night cos of armed robbers. there's no night we don't hear og gunshots of robbers.

do you know IGR of Aba alone can develop the whole of Abia State.
I live in Aba and I can't wish my enemy to have TA orji as a governor.
You had respect for Ngwakwe of all people?? Most of his posts are filled with ethnic innuendoes and even this one he wrote above isn't an exception with his "10 lane" crap.

As old as he is, he keeps sounding like one of them deluded secondary school kids that mill around the politics board whose ignorant utterances can be completely pardoned.

He's an unrepentant tribalist.
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by levitoge(m): 6:54pm On Oct 07, 2014
T A is the chosen one from God and he has done what was hard for d abia people, if u don't no he is the best governor
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by ifychima: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
T A is a God sent to the abians, Abians are blessed for having some one with God fearing man and full of good leadership skills as their governor. God bless ochendo! God bless Abia state.
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by vedd: 7:29pm On Oct 07, 2014
emindu:
T.a Orji is the best governor in the south east region.
Your post and Ngwakwe's reply are almost convincing from afar.

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by Emmachina24: 7:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ngwakwe:

Fact

Security has improved

Farmers are supported

Etc

true
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by EdCure: 8:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
levitoge:
T A is the chosen one from God and he has done what was hard for d abia people, if u don't no he is the best governor
Take am easy. You know you're not saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by EdCure: 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
vedd:
What is the pdp trying to prove with these questionable characters holding sway in its fold?
16 is greater than 19 grin

1 Like

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
emindu:
The governor have strive a lot of development since he became the governor of abia state , , and has also transformed and empowers lots of youth in the state through his youth empowerment programme , his administration has also provide adequate security and electricity in the state which have attracts investors in the state . The present government may have not and may not complete all the infrastructural challenges facing the state in the last 23 years which is enormous, but her speedy effort in the direction so far has brought tremendous changes and relief to the people of the state. If successive governments in the state have made half of the effort before now, the state would have been an El Dorado by now.
Today, the state capital, Umuahia which was a glorified village more than a decade after creation can now boast ofquality access roads, street lights, drainage channels, International Conference centres, steady power supply, New Government House, New Worker Secretariat, Diagnostic Hospital and several other ongoing and completed projects.The commercial city of Aba that has been neglected for years was not left out as the place is wearing a new look with quality access roads.

Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by lastkobo15: 11:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
T,A ORJI is the best
omenka:
You had respect for Ngwakwe of all people?? Most of his posts are filled with ethnic innuendoes and even this one he wrote above isn't an exception with his "10 lane" crap.

As old as he is, he keeps sounding like one of them deluded secondary school kids that mill around the politics board whose ignorant utterances can be completely pardoned.

He's an unrepentant tribalist.
Re: T.A. Orji: A Case Of The Worst Leading The Rest. by lastkobo15: 11:20pm On Oct 07, 2014
dats true ochendo is trying[quote author=mikeson12 post=26952825][/quote]

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gunmen Abducts Sanusi / Buhari Pulls Massive Crowd, Vows To Restructure Army, Police / NTA Sabotaging APC Campaigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.