Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:24 AM

Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. (1771 Views)

Where Are The 3d Animators, The Cg Artist Gone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by reidkrugger(m): 11:56am On Oct 07, 2014
Hi guys, here is an Animation about a "YouTube" fail I did. Is the Nigerian Animation Industry moving forward? Ummm, let's find out.

[url][/url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3t401J7vSSA[url][/url]
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by Dolemite(f): 9:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
I do not understand your animation young man, I love how you made it though. grin grin
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by reidkrugger(m): 11:43am On Oct 08, 2014
Dolemite:
I do not understand your animation young man, I love how you made it though. grin grin

Well thanks for the comments. The Story is about a witty house-keeper trying to brag about his madam as his chic and was almost succeeding until she interrupts him and bla bla. But how could you not have noticed shocked? How you doing Doll?
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by reidkrugger(m): 6:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Where are the Animators? Ok, so i've been busy trying to forge or come up with my way of understanding how things work in Animations and decided to test it out on this reel. There also were a couple of things i used to do that are bad and don't exactly make my animations pop like i'ld want them to. This shot exposed them and so it will seem like the loooooooong Research and determination will pay off.

I'm working on something new and hopefully all these errors and bad moves will be corrected in this one. Then we can start talking something a little more interesting and benefiting. You can be anything you want.

As usual, i can be reached either here or on chimatic@gmail.com.
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by Dolemite(f): 9:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
reidkrugger:

Well thanks for the comments. The Story is about a witty house-keeper trying to brag about his madam as his chic and was almost succeeding until she interrupts him and bla bla. But how could you not have noticed shocked? How you doing Doll?

The audio is quite bad...and don't call me doll! angry angry

P.S
Are you doing this for a living in Nigeria? and if so how is it going for you?
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by cgniyi(m): 10:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
reidkrugger:

The Story is about a witty house-keeper trying to brag about his madam as his chic and was almost succeeding until she interrupts him and bla bla. But how could you not have noticed shocked?

I bet you anyone that watches the video would be just as confused. Decent job though.
I noticed you improve on your facial animation and I like what you're doing with your blog (a fellow max user)

reidkrugger:
Where are the Animators? ....

Most of the action seems to be on the Blender side.
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by reidkrugger(m): 10:39pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dolemite:

The audio is quite bad...and don't call me doll! angry angry

P.S
Are you doing this for a living in Nigeria? and if so how is it going for you?

Lol, sorry about d audio. it couldnt be helped. As for d name, If i were to shorten Ur name what would it b? I didnt want to say Dole, anyways i‘m sorry if that upset u. I‘m also a practicising Constr Engr & yeah ppl aproach me from NL almost every month abt animation. So how is it? When I fully metamorphose i‘ll tell U. Sorry abt d name thing once again.
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by Dolemite(f): 10:48pm On Oct 08, 2014
reidkrugger:

Lol, sorry about d audio. it couldnt be helped. As for d name, If i were to shorten Ur name what would it b? I didnt want to say Dole, anyways i‘m sorry if that upset u. I‘m also a practicising Constr Engr & yeah ppl aproach me from NL almost every month abt animation. So how is it? When I fully metamorphose i‘ll tell U. Sorry abt d name thing once again.

The name thing, I hate it when guys call me cute names, sweetheart, baby, baby girl UGH!! I'm a tomboy through and through not a barbie doll...so you have a real job, thought you were one of those guys doing this for a living in Nigeria.
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by reidkrugger(m): 11:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
Dolemite:

The name thing, I hate it when guys call me cute names, sweetheart, baby, baby girl UGH!! I'm a tomboy through and through not a barbie doll...so you have a real job, thought you were one of those guys doing this for a living in Nigeria.

So what is it with “one of those guys doing it for a living in nigeria“? Do you think they are stupid or that they are wasting their time?
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by Dolemite(f): 11:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
reidkrugger:

So what is it with “one of those guys doing it for a living in nigeria“? Do you think they are stupid or that they are wasting their time?

Are you? grin grin

P.S
I'm a cheerleader for people like those so no insult intended. cheesy cheesy
Re: Youtube "Hype" Gone Bad Animation. by reidkrugger(m): 11:27pm On Oct 08, 2014
cgniyi:

I bet you anyone that watches the video would be just as confused. Decent job though.
I noticed you improve on your facial animation and I like what you're doing with your blog (a fellow max user)

Most of the action seems to be on the Blender side.

Wow! maybe its bcuz d start ddnt have a voicing. Sorry abt dat. The shot itself was done to test my facial animation skillz. Somehow i got bored n lazy n decided to let em go like dat.

Nice to know u use max, n i can assure u that there are other max users even in this forum doing Big things. Kudos to the blender guys tho for keepin anime alive.

(1) (Reply)

My 2d Animation Funny Video / Amazing Digital Paintings & photo manipulations You Should See!! ! / Logo Design Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.