Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Sterling Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Recruitment (17035 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Sterling Bank Invitation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by cc150615(f): 10:27am On Oct 08, 2014
Kentnickole:

Wats ur age nd class of degree- 2.1 or 2.2?
guys stop bothering ursef trying to figure them out,I have a 2.1 nd age well below whatever their age limit may be,But I wasn't invited Except it has to do with course of study tho cos I'm an engineer...

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Rich4god(m): 10:34am On Oct 08, 2014
cc150615:

guys stop bothering ursef trying to figure them out,I have a 2.1 nd age well below whatever their age limit may be,But I wasn't invited Except it has to do with course of study tho cos I'm an engineer...
Am an engineer too and didnt get the mail... Maybe its abt your course... Or is there an engineer that got the mail...
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by kolipso: 10:57am On Oct 08, 2014
If u didn't get the mail just go to the portal and update ur profile and u will get the mail that u wud b contacted. Dats all.
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by beau49: 10:58am On Oct 08, 2014
I got the mail too,please does anybody know their test format and if you also have past questions please send to chiomaodogu@gmail.com
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by zitareg(f): 11:52am On Oct 08, 2014
I go the mail too, Please does this mean that we will be invited for the test and how long from now are we looking at, because I need to take permission before hand. Tnx
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by zitareg(f): 11:56am On Oct 08, 2014
From those who wrote in 2013, the test was: 20 Numerical (Basic Maths, mensuration, interest, permutations/combinations, probability and statistics); 25 verbal (verbal reasoning, synonyms, and antonyms); and 5 critical reasoning. The questions were 50 with 60 mins time allowed and they ay we have to be really fast to attempt them. Hope this helps and success to us all

5 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 12:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
zitareg:
From those who wrote in 2013, the test was: 20 Numerical (Basic Maths, mensuration, interest, permutations/combinations, probability and statistics); 25 verbal (verbal reasoning, synonyms, and antonyms); and 5 critical reasoning. The questions were 50 with 60 mins time allowed and they ay we have to be really fast to attempt them. Hope this helps and success to us all

You have any idea if calculator is allowed
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by zitareg(f): 12:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
I have no idea. please when are we expecting their test invite?
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 1:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
zitareg:
I have no idea. please when are we expecting their test invite?

Dunno, but hopefully before the month runs out.
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by clemz88(m): 1:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
I dnt get get. Interview has nt been sent to any body body but some are already asking of interview questions .
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Geehan(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mannylex:
I have updated my details and preferred test location.
pls how did u do urs...cos I clicked on the link and entered my mobile no but after clicking submit nothing happens.
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Geehan(f): 1:21pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mannylex:
I have updated my details and preferred test location.
pls how did u do urs...cos I clicked on the link and entered my mobile no but after clicking submit nothing happened
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 1:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
Geehan:
pls how did u do urs...cos I clicked on the link and entered my mobile no but after clicking submit nothing happened

I went to the link, there is a text box that asks. For verification either your email or phone number(the one you used when applying) then choose your gender, pick your present location and preferred test location.... Then submit that's all, there should be a response on the site and a confirmation mail.
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by beau49: 2:35pm On Oct 08, 2014
Geehan:

To update your location and location for the test,the link would be sent to your mail. I got mine the following day after I filled the form online.
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Kentnickole(m): 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2014
kolipso:
If u didn't get the mail just go to the portal and update ur profile and u will get the mail that u wud b contacted. Dats all.

Please help post the portal link here. Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Kentnickole(m): 2:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
Please anybody who knows sterlin bank portal link should help post it here. Thanks.
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Kentnickole(m): 2:47pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mannylex:

I went to the link, there is a text box that asks. For verification either your email or phone number(the one you used when applying) then choose your gender, pick your present location and preferred test location.... Then submit that's all, there should be a response on the site and a confirmation mail.

Kindly post the link here. Thanks
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Geehan(f): 2:52pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mannylex:

Thanks alot, i' ll retry.
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Geehan(f): 2:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
beau49:

To update your location and location for the test,the link would be sent to your mail. I got mine the following day after I filled the form online.
Thanks ma'am
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by busuyem: 2:54pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by donkotman(m): 2:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
If u knw u didn't receive deer mail,go to d site that u register with and enter ur mail or phone numba,it ll bring out ur profile and u ll b able to update d necessary info, I jst did mine now,cos I didn't receive d mail......good luck

3 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Mannylex(m): 3:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Kentnickole:

Kindly post the link here. Thanks

http://sterlingbankng.com/employment/information.php

Enter your email or phone number, then select your gender. When you submit, it would open another page for you to update your details
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by hardeyswaggz: 3:22pm On Oct 08, 2014
i am an industrial chemist and i got the mail, whatever the criteria is, only the bank knows
Rich4god:
Am an engineer too and didnt get the mail... Maybe its abt your course... Or is there an engineer that got the mail...
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Kentnickole(m): 3:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mannylex:

http://sterlingbankng.com/employment/information.php

Enter your email or phone number, then select your gender. When you submit, it would open another page for you to update your details

Having entered my email and value type, another page was opened where I entered my preferred test location and state of residence; thereafter, a mail was sent to me that I would be contacted. However, Sterling Bank did not send me any official mail prior to updating my application had sm kind-hearted fellow like u nd others not posted the link here. Thanks, let me hopefully wait for their mail.
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by beau49: 3:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
Geehan:
Thanks ma'am

Don't mention,happy I could help
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by saint047(m): 3:49pm On Oct 08, 2014

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Manty(m): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rolly83:
I got a mail now from Sterling bank asking for my preferred test location.Pleas who else got this?
Yes i also received d same mail too.
Dear Applicant,

Thank you for your application, it was received.

However, Step 2 of the application process requires that you provide us with more information about your location. 

We need the following:

Your current state of residence
Your prefered Test Location
Please update your information using this link
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by scarr: 12:53pm On Oct 09, 2014
Marvin67:

I didn't say people above 26 wouldn't get invited, I just said that may be the reason why some didn't get it. Now that you've clearified that, it just means that there may be other reasons why they didn't get it. You can ask any insider you have at sterling bank if you doubt me. I also added that this is like a program, but according to my reliable source people could get employed into the bank through it. So guys, please prepare for it, and put in your best.
since ure our insider here, update us with information...eg like when d test would be taken for those dat got d msg amongst other useful info
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by etech: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
Rich4god:

got a mail and am an engineer so basically its has nothing to do with course....
Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Worksunlimited: 3:12pm On Oct 09, 2014
busuyem:

I'm far above 26 and I received the text.

Abeg! Help me tell am again..

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by cc150615(f): 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2014
etech:

got a mail and am an engineer so basically its has nothing to do with course....
I guess twas in batches, just got the mail today tho I already did the update thru their website before.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Recruitment by Yeahreen(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
Am An. Engr nd I Got D Invite.
Rich4god:

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Ikeja Electricity Interview Invite / NIGERIA IMMIGRATION 2016 Recruitment...lets Shine Eyes / Vacancies @ Federal Department Of Rural Development (FDRD) - Jan. 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.