Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:01 AM

Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? - Romance (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? (60725 Views)

When She Came Along With Her Friends On a date (funny Pics) / You Can Have Male Friends Without Sleeping With Them! / How Saudi Arabian Ladies Dress To Visit Their Male Friends On Valentine(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:20pm On Oct 15, 2014
MarthaK:
joined illegally on the 25th of march, 2005 and joined legally 15 of may, 2013...
Had 14 accounts, deativated 13....
'Just join NL'
Yeah right! undecided
Thanks for checking out my profile! cheesy
let chat off d cameras nawsmiley
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by danbrowndmf(m): 2:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
MarthaK:
Hey, you're cute. Makes me wanna... embarassed
tnx hun.am blushn already,can we chat off d camera?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by AreaFada2: 2:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
Sanguine:

Lol. Imagine someone asking you ''how was your night?'' at say some minutes past 2 in the afternoon... Smh! Or ''how was your day?'' around 12noon. It can be real annoying...

These silly replies are not unique to men, women too. It's come to be expected. You might as well not greet your neighbour or work colleague good morning since we have been greeting thus since Adam even when nothing is good about the morning. grin cheesy

I hate that online chatting mode but that's what it is.........until it evolves, which takes time.

T think the main thing is just like men pursue women in real life, women expect same in virtual life. An entitlement even in some of them.

In my observation, it's only different when she's sure you have certain things she needs, then she can become relentless in contacting you.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by phorget(m): 2:43pm On Oct 15, 2014
HARDDON:

Oh yea? Sure given, I know guys can be really boring n ish. But ehmmmm, is it so hard a task to just use the d delete button?
Quit d cheap excuses: u just simply derive great pleasure from seeing so many pending msges. Gives u a sense of cheap importance huh?
Rubs up ur ego, makes a princess outa all ur ugly a33es doesn't it?

I don't blame u gurls, the blame is fully on ma wussbags male folks who swallow alota shytes from u folks
. You've jst said it all. Dont kno y ladies like feeling dis important. Most of 'em aint independent,d dude will be d one to call 'em, the one to take 'em out and the one to do the spending yet the girls be feeling like some super star. Ive got a rule...u start formin den i get u abandoned,aint got no time for sh*ts. I guess i should be d last of My breed cos I WILL NEVER BEG TO SPEND MY DOE ON SOME SMELLING FAGGOTASSHOLS.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by pweetyz(f): 3:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
i'm sorta guilty of this on facebook..both to my male and female pals..its never intentional..just that mostly read stories with my facebook so i don't get to reply messages..i do make up for it when i can though cos i go back to my old messages and apologize for the late replies and then we're okay..we don't all do it on purpose
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 3:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
OliverPin:
firstly, you are sooo ugly. Secondly, you put up a pix exposing ur boobz and you complain about guys asking for sexy pix? You are rili dumb. Lol
jizoz....HARDDON cme see finishing

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 3:48pm On Oct 15, 2014
Acidosis:
That's the reason you need to ignore or delete girls with too many friends (especially male) on social networks. I find them boring & annoying virtually and in the real life. In the first place, why would you want to be friends with girls with 1000 male friends?

A girl with 1000, 500, 300 BBM contacts will ultimately ignore her chats for days. You must learn to delete the "irrelevant" ones from your list. That's the best remedy; keep deleting until you meet the few that appreciate conversations (mostly, the mature ones).

btw, I have only 22 BBM contacts (About 15 male). I've stopped adding new friends on facebook (I stopped @ 500+, and about 75% are secondary school pals). Do not keep virtual 'friends' unecessarily.
true....some see it as trophy though...majority of their fwnds are males
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 3:50pm On Oct 15, 2014
HFOG:

long time ma...hope evrything is fine

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Acidosis(m): 3:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
Odunharry:

true....some see it as trophy though...majority of their fwnds are males
...one disgusting act I dislike
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 4:00pm On Oct 15, 2014
Acidosis:

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Odunharry(m): 4:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
Acidosis:

ya..bt it hard to see ladies with less than 50fwnds on whatsapp/bbm
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Data plan made easier,call me or chat me up on this line for your CHEAP MTN AND INTERNET DATA PLAN on this line on 08091509695
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Acidosis(m): 4:41pm On Oct 15, 2014
Odunharry:

ya..bt it hard to see ladies with less than 50fwnds on whatsapp/bbm

that's true, 100 isn't bad as long as the girl can handle the messages. I really don't have problems with the number of friends per se, but the complaint (about the numerous msgs) is something I don't understand. Anyone who gives out his/her pin, and expects NO message in return needs to be examined in the world best clinic. It's a simple logic, "give and it shall be given unto you."

Some of these girls do not really need friends (basic truth), they're ONLY interested in FOLLOWERSHIP/FAN BASE/Tonto Dike things cheesy The fans are always available afterall - most of whom are Confirmed WOMAN Wrappers

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by HFOG(f): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2014
Odunharry:

long time ma...hope evrything is fine
sure, everything is very fine sir. How've you been too?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by HFOG(f): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2014
Acidosis:

that's true, 100 isn't bad as long as the girl can handle the messages. I really don't have problems with the number of friends per se, but the complaint (about the numerous msgs) is something I don't understand. Anyone who gives out his/her pin, and expects NO message in return needs to be examined in the world best clinic. It's a simple logic, "give and it shall be given unto you."

Some of these girls do not really need friends (basic truth), they're ONLY interested in FOLLOWERSHIP/FAN BASE/Tonto Dike things cheesy The fans are always available afterall - most of whom are Confirmed WOMAN Wrappers
Me think say you no dey talk oh. Me is waiting for my reply sha.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by komek(m): 5:10pm On Oct 15, 2014
Emart:
No they claim to be JOVIAL THAN THOU. Some of them boys may pretend to be straight with women, but deep down they know that they aren't...

Seun need to use that thing they use in verifying the ages of players on NL too grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
Nobleval:
hehehe...confirmed moniker of Martha smiley
angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
FrancisTony:

Are you not Ma*****lla? cheesy
embarassed No... I sold that acct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2014
MarthaK:
angry
why the face nah?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Pervert1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Donkaz:
that can be forgiven.

But some guys go as far as "thanks for sending me a request"
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Pervert1(m): 5:38pm On Oct 15, 2014
Donkaz:
that can be forgiven.

But some guys go as far as "thanks for sending me a request"
lmao
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Harddaysnight(m): 6:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
creamy1990:
What is it by ur time oponu alainironu okobo
. I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. But I expected a better come-back from a chatter box like u. Pls someone give this biitch a brain so that she can decide what to do with her miserable life.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by buskeh(m): 6:34pm On Oct 15, 2014
Let me ask google..,, bt hey! Wait how does dat concern government?
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Acidosis(m): 6:35pm On Oct 15, 2014
HFOG:

Me think say you no dey talk oh. Me is waiting for my reply sha.
lol cheesy I dey talk well well o mama; reply sent sha, me is waiting for your slaps sad sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by sammoe(m): 7:01pm On Oct 15, 2014
aaronson:
Believe me Niqqaz,All girls crave for attention and they wear that same attitude on social media or online platform,its the truth that once you both are online she's actually dying and wishing you hit her up first just to fulfill that attention seeking hormone in them and once you do BAM!!! They would start to feel like you interested in them and wouldn't want to be quick to reply so not to look cheap or be seen as online runs girl,Nothing kills the ego of a girl faster than the silence of a guy both in reality and online,if you hit her up and no reply,ignore her,she would be so remorseful of herself,I cultivated that habit of ignoring them and after a some time I would see message like ''so you have forgotten me'' lol

Ah, I get the 'you forgot me' line a lot.

My idea is if you wanted to hear from me, why not hit me up.
Some girls need to get off their high horses.
Just sad that some guys help them get into the saddle.

All said and done, I know some awesome girls so I know there's still hope for women folk.
...and cos of guys like moi, there's still hope for the guy folk!
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by HFOG(f): 7:09pm On Oct 15, 2014
Acidosis:

lol cheesy I dey talk well well o mama; reply sent sha, me is waiting for your slaps sad sad
Slaps? Who born me? Me is speechless about your reply.
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by Acidosis(m): 7:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
HFOG:

Slaps? Who born me? Me is speechless about your reply.
same here mama sad
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by creamy1990(f): 7:52pm On Oct 15, 2014
Harddaysnight:
. I know you're not the sharpest tool in the shed. But I expected a better come-back from a chatter box like u. Pls someone give this biitch a brain so that she can decide what to do with her miserable life.
tell dat 2 ur mum silly cos if I am a bitch so is all d females in ur household plus ur unborn daughters
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by eminex(m): 8:18pm On Oct 15, 2014
aaronson:
Believe me Niqqaz,All girls crave for attention and they wear that same attitude on social media or online platform,its the truth that once you both are online she's actually dying and wishing you hit her up first just to fulfill that attention seeking hormone in them and once you do BAM!!! They would start to feel like you interested in them and wouldn't want to be quick to reply so not to look cheap or be seen as online runs girl,Nothing kills the ego of a girl faster than the silence of a guy both in reality and online,if you hit her up and no reply,ignore her,she would be so remorseful of herself,I cultivated that habit of ignoring them and after a some time I would see message like ''so you have forgotten me'' lol

true. one just sent it "so you have forgotten me abi"
& I replied "there is no reward in worrying"
& she said "I'll come"
lolzzz grin
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by luvlyqueen(f): 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
most guys talk abt pointless and annoying things,so sometimes ignoring dem is d best option,
Re: Why Do Ladies Ignore Their Male Friends On Social Networks? by ellechrystal(f): 9:06pm On Oct 15, 2014
proxillin:

I play them too. If you have money...u have them all. I fck many of them as like. I know they won't even consider lme if I am poor. So I don't pity them...

lies of the highest order.
Guy u no get shingbai. . U no get money u dey give news jor. I sabi u o. Calm down.Bleep ko .money ni.
Too many lies on naira land .I fear una o

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Sex: Is My Girlfriend Telling Me The Truth? / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences / Top Four Most Handsome And Beautiful Men And Women For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.