Stats: 3,150,379 members, 7,808,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons (7374 Views)

This Amazing Launcher Converts Your Android To Windows And Ios / The Best And Must Have Launcher On Your Android / Best Android Launcher? (pictures ) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by davetwitzy: 11:17am On Oct 10, 2014
wink

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
I run a bespoke TSF launcher mixed on a Miui V5 ROM in a Tecno R7.

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Seamareggae(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ekiseme:
Am a bit confused
This is mine sha undecided
Pls where did you download dis ur Fifa 2015 ultimate
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Ekiseme(m): 6:05pm On Oct 10, 2014
Seamareggae:

playstore,but i don't understand the game,you can't get to choose your team of choice

May be it's the sample cos i saw two diff ones in the playstore undecided
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Ekiseme(m): 6:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
Seamareggae:

playstore
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Seamareggae(m): 9:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
Ekiseme:
playstore
I downloaded mine from torrents but dont know how to install it
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Ekiseme(m): 11:20pm On Oct 10, 2014
Seamareggae:

i v never downloaded from there,so i v no idea how it goes
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 11, 2014
solo launcher

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Mykcool(m): 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Seamareggae:

install the apk then copy the data file into obb in the android folder in ur phone
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Seamareggae(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mykcool:
cool install the apk then copy the data file into obb in the android folder in ur phone

Thanks.. I have done but another problem right now is that it lags on my Samsung s3..Pls is there any settings required?Pls help...
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Mykcool(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
Seamareggae:

Thanks.. I have done but another problem right now is that it lags on my Samsung s3..Pls is there any settings required?Pls help...
lags ke? Probably network. Or u dnt av enough memory left
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Seamareggae(m): 2:11pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mykcool:
lags ke? Probably network. Or u dnt av enough memory left
I still have over 5gig of space left in both memory card and internal memory... Nd i use my network in streaming live matches without buffering... So how come network dey affect am.. Abi I downloaded the wrong APK? Dis FIFA 2015 ultimate don tire me sef
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Mykcool(m): 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
Seamareggae:

I still have over 5gig of space left in both memory card and internal memory... Nd i use my network in streaming live matches without buffering... So how come network dey affect am.. Abi I downloaded the wrong APK? Dis FIFA 2015 ultimate don tire me sef
got myn from piratebay tho... http://android.mob.org/game/fifa_15_ultimate_team.html
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by aieromon(m): 12:12am On Oct 13, 2014
wink

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by nani667: 12:40am On Oct 13, 2014
aieromon:
wink

Cyanogen.... Nice
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by matsonj3(m): 1:29am On Oct 13, 2014
Simple

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by daverebranded(m): 1:43am On Oct 13, 2014
darlingnuel:
What version of Nova launcher is that, cos mine has no weather widget?
it's prime version 3.1 or so but the weather widget is transparent weather.. check play store
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by darlingnuel(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2014
daverebranded:
it's prime version 3.1 or so but the weather widget is transparent weather.. check play store
Mine is NOT Prime version. You paid for it cos from play store, prime version isn't free. Can I get a link to d free Prime version?
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Julius262(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2014
Here's mine. Plus my Lock Screen

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by WIZGUY69(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2014
hello.
I use infinix x403.
how can I make my go launcher permanent
coz anytime I press the home buttons it will go back to the phone launcher.
I need and asap. abeg.
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by WIZGUY69(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2014
shocked mine.
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by daverebranded(m): 11:23am On Oct 13, 2014
darlingnuel:
Mine is NOT Prime version. You paid for it cos from play store, prime version isn't free. Can I get a link to d free Prime version?
bro I googled and downloaded it..can't recall the link ..just google it....google 'download nova launcher prime'
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by timbros(m): 2:04pm On Oct 16, 2014

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Mogten(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2014
Simran94:
solo launcher
please where can I download dis font? name?
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Mogten(m): 11:37pm On Oct 17, 2014
Julius262:
Here's mine. Plus my Lock Screen
please sir, what's ur font name? any download link?
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Nobody: 1:46am On Oct 18, 2014
Mine...dodol launcher

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Nobody: 1:54am On Oct 18, 2014
More

Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Theanonymous9: 2:50am On Oct 18, 2014
Najwal:
ADWLuncher EX cool on Gionee GPad G2

Pls what's the name of your font?
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 18, 2014
Mogten:
please where can I download dis font? name?
. HiFont. from play store
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Julius262(m): 11:00am On Oct 18, 2014
Mogten:
please sir, what's ur font name? any download link?
Amaranth

Hi Font from playstore
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Mogten(m): 3:00pm On Oct 18, 2014
Julius262:

Amaranth

Hi Font from playstore
Alright sir. Thanks much!
Re: Rep Ur Launcer: How Neatly Arranged Is Ur Launcher's Icons by Mogten(m): 3:03pm On Oct 18, 2014
Simran94:
. HiFont. from play store
Thanks, Simran.

**-Turn Your Nokia N73 Into N73 Music Edition-** / Gionee X1s Discussion Thread [new Release & price] / Woke Up This Morning And I Saw This.