Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,387 members, 7,781,112 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:10 AM

10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University (53788 Views)

5 Types Of Lecturers In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lols! OP na u try pass!!
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Bennyberry(m): 3:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
The hustling lectures aka quick möney:they sell nd do anytin to obtain frm students.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by modestdude(m): 3:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
I don't think anyone here have experienced a sadist lecturer like my former lecturer in Operation research and statistics. A man who graduated with 3rd class did lots of pgs before going for masters. He believes no one should graduate with 2'1 or even score a B in his course.
This is a man who awarded the wife who was a part-time student in his dept then, her deserving F score in his course. It became the talk of the university till now

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by LMAyedun(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2014
Bennyberry:
The hustling lectures aka quick möney:they sell nd do anytin to obtain frm students.
Lol grin
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by steppin: 3:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
The trending and frontpage topics now start with "10 things about this or 10 things about that". Copy copy too much for NL.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2014
The lecturers that hate you because you have a car while they are still trekking, no matter how you read na F unless he doesn't know your name or your matric number......

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by vizkiz: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
yunglykmine:
Plsss! I beg you, deactivate your account right away... we need less of people like you on NL. Must you comment?
Attention Seeker.

believe me boy, your opinion is so irrelevant undecided

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by spanzed(m): 4:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
skoloppy31:

if he block, I stil go smell am....me dey use nose trace where dey roast fish and concoction rice...i bagged 1st class in noseycology and PhD in smellingneering
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by SaintRobs: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
You forgot to add 'type of people u meet on nairaland' ,lmao
odun4love:
Humm..." The latest tred now is type of person u meet"
Coming soon
Type of person you meet in the church
Type of person you meet in toilet (public)
Type of person you meet at the market
Type of person you meet at filling station
Type of person you traffic jam
Type of person you meet inside the kitchen ( face2face)

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
adegwurulez:
Am I the only one getting pissed off with this ten types of people shii on nl? someone will soon come up with ten types of people you meet in a public toilet.
bros i tink say na only me d tin taya.nlders no go kil persin.and y must they be ten always
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Football lecturer-comes to class to talk about football,like one of my lecturers that changed a christian song to this "olorun to da chelsea loke premiership eyin ni mo fi ope e mi fun" and he sings it in the lecture room, can u Imagine

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 4:32pm On Oct 07, 2014
odun4love:
Coming soon

Everybody don turn observer

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by haywire07(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Those lecturers that will tell u ''there are many ways to catch a monkey'' ..those ones dat will never tell u to stop making noise bt leave as soon as their time is up

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by 0955eb027(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
priscaoge:
Lol cheesy cheesy....My former HOD then is a sadist sad sad Sometimes I wonder how he relates with his family. Very wicked n mean angry . Nobody comes near his office,even his fellow lectures don't interact with him

We also have the lazy ones. One of them forgot his car in school one day and went home in a taxi embarassed. I don't know why these old men refuse to retire angry

The HOD in my department during my final year then is a Fatherly lecturer, always there to listen and willing to help. He is more than a father to everyone in my department.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy Runs lectures ke?? cheesy cheesy.
Are u a student of unilorin?
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by priscaoge(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
0955eb027:

Are u a student of unilorin?

Nope BRO wink
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by leshluap(m): 5:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ok.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Agrika: 5:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
1. Looku-looku lecturers, the type will continue looking at you, eyeball-to-eyeball sotey other students go come know say na u dem dey look. Wetin him see for ur face only baba God know.

2. Tribalist lecturers; this is very very common with muslim hausa/fulani lecturers; is either u be musilimi or "arne"

3. Over sabi lectures, the one that will leave his field of concentration and go into another field, e.g him dey teach Genetics, before you know he has entered History, then Government then a brief Introduction of Economics, meanwhile the topic for that day na Mendelian Laws

4. Olodo Lecturer; this one probably studied a course similar to the one he was teaching as an under-graduate and probably got that job through "connection"...him own na to cram him lecture note and to come class dey offload am like one guru like dat...u dare not ask him questions or else him go "mark" ur face.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by leshluap(m): 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by caxim04(m): 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sorry, dont need to add. The no9 reminds me of one Iree prince while studying in the same town (osun state poly), 45 mins lecture, 25 minute praising OAU as the best univeristy in Africa
. Another 10minutes praising himself, 5 mins lambastng the government remaining 5 mins reading from his textbook offhand word for word. He was the ASUP rep then.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Dramadiddy(m): 6:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
LMAyedun:

5.The Fatherly Lecturer - He is always matured, homely, approachable, and friendly. He takes his time to extensively teach his students in such a way that once you fail his course, you know that you truly deserve to fail. He is students' favourite
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by ojaydedon(m): 6:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
Unekz:
modestdude:
leshluap:

i tire for una oh
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by mimicue(f): 7:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
The smart Lecturer. This one comes to class without book or jottings/pad ..everything he lectures comes from His head ..even if students throw questions at him no matter how stupid or intelligent d question is , he always has an answer...students like this type of lecturer and they usually take them as role models

The annoying lecturer

Comes to class to abuse people and usually must chase someone out of his class for any little offence ..this lecturer likes seniority and is offended by any little thing ..and usually have spies for students incase they talk about him .. Students don't like him and honestly he doesn't care , d day the class is empty is test day or assignment day

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 7:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jonathan, PhD comes to my mind grin
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by arvinsloane(m): 8:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm enjoying this

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by olu4life(m): 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
@The Story Teller, reminds me of Prof. Shopeju,GNS 103... RIP sir. Was indeed a great story teller

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by deboraha(f): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
odun4love:
Coming soon

Lol @ Type of person U meet inside the kitchen(face2face). Nairalanders, una no go kee person with laugh.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by csbrown(m): 8:26pm On Oct 07, 2014
grin na so
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by merieam16(f): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
D lecturer dat teaches a topic in class nd set anoda 4 exam

2 Likes

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by olayincar(m): 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
tbmas:
Lecturers that set exam for student, writes d exam also and gets a C,believe me thats d highest any of d studnt wil eva get

And they will even tell u no-one can score A in their course

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by lekanolaolu: 8:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
Op, u nailed it. Thumbs up!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okorogheye Orisheneye David Gets 9 A1 In WAEC And Scores 332 In JAMB / Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS / The Pathetic State Of The First Primary School In Nigeria -video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.