Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:58 AM

10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University (53850 Views)

5 Types Of Lecturers In Nigeria Tertiary Institutions / Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / List Of Lecturers Sacked In UNIBEN For Their SEXCAPEDE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:14am On Oct 08, 2014
kzokul:

In seyi law voiz... Ucro ucrocro,ucro ucrocro, cro crodile......

Lolz u r very funny.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by GODDYGEE91(m): 10:16am On Oct 08, 2014
adeinfinit:

U must be a student of UNIOSUN grin
U must be a student of UNIOSUN

Yes boss are u one of us?
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Alfred234(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2014
Wat of The lecturer dat comes to class with his laptop or iPad... He lectures directly from Wikipedia and when he's done he asks d class rep to bring an empty disk or flash drive to collect d soft copy of his lecture notes.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by priscaoge(f): 11:13am On Oct 08, 2014
Obinacu:
@priscaoge, you sound like a graduate from Sociology dept, University of Ilorin.

Lol Seems u guys actually have Same set of lecturers grin grin

+I didn't graduate from Uni Ilorin wink wink
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Sanniebee: 11:22am On Oct 08, 2014
GODDYGEE91:

U r perfectly correct.
. Whao! I deserve an award. Nice meeting u anyway
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Sanniebee: 11:25am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=adeinfinit post=26958436]
U must be a student of UNIOSUN grin
Also a student of uniosun?
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by GODDYGEE91(m): 11:27am On Oct 08, 2014
Sanniebee:
. Whao! I deserve an award. Nice meeting u anyway

Thanks bro n me 2.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Kooldude01: 11:45am On Oct 08, 2014
@ olodo one of my ECN lecturers comes to mind.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 08, 2014
bin admitted 2 unilorin sociology dept..i hope none of ma lecturers falls unda d aforementioned ...08163878205
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by adeinfinit(m): 2:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
GODDYGEE91:

Yes boss are u one of us?
yea! Pol. Sci 400l
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Mickyboiz: 3:58pm On Oct 08, 2014
olu4life:
@The Story Teller, reminds me of Prof. Shopeju,GNS 103... RIP sir. Was indeed a great story teller
hmm i cn see funaabite ?
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by olu4life(m): 4:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mickyboiz:
hmm i cn see funaabite ?
Yes o. Shopeju of then wey go dey threaten us.lol
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Mickyboiz: 4:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mr Agboola wi tel u, A is for God, B is for him, C is for my best student and D/E is for majority of u. And he end it wit u wi strugle to score zero imagine!
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by richardoz(m): 4:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
See hilarious and anger-stricken comments! Nairaland sha!
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by richardoz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
See hilarious and anger-stricken comments! Nairaland sha!!!
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Mologi(m): 5:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=arvinsloane post=26958399]
See this mad man... Why you quote me na?he no go better again for ur life ..

wer did quote u

stupid retardss
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by richardoz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 08, 2014
Mickyboiz:
Mr Agboola wi tel u, A is for God, B is for him, C is for my best student and D/E is for majority of u. And he end it wit u wi strugle to score zero imagine!
Though I am not in COLNAS ; I hate that vain- glorious man with passion!
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Patoskid(m): 6:25pm On Oct 08, 2014
richardoz:
Though I am not in COLNAS ; I hate that vain- glorious man with passion!
. hmm oga smal smal oo lolz
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by whysquare4real(m): 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=priscaoge post=26941919]Lol cheesy cheesy....My former HOD then is a sadist sad sad Sometimes I wonder how he relates with his family. Very wicked n mean angry . Nobody comes near his office,even his fellow lectures don't interact with him

We also have the lazy ones. One of them forgot his car in school one day and went home in a taxi embarassed. I don't know why these old men refuse to retire angry

The HOD in my department during my final year then is a Fatherly lecturer, always there to listen and willing to help. He is more than a father to everyone in my department.

Lmao cheesy cheesy cheesy Runs lectures ke??
I think u were a frmer chemistry dept. Unilorin student
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by priscaoge(f): 6:45pm On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=whysquare4real post=26974994][/quote]

No dear I didn't attend the school grin grin
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by barnabas91: 7:36pm On Oct 08, 2014
ninovandross:
The no10 muslim lecturer is defnitly me csc300 lecturer, na so him dey do
•​​​​​ℓσℓ•ː̗̀=))ː̖́ are U̶̲̥̅̊ serious? ℓ actually thought †ђξ op was joking....hahahahah....that kind lecturer tink say na 'ile kewu' we dey
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by GODDYGEE91(m): 8:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
adeinfinit:
yea! Pol. Sci 400l

Ok ACC 300L
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
merieam16:
D lecturer dat teaches a topic in class nd set anoda 4 exam
C.Jay-Uniden.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by 0955eb027(m): 10:04pm On Oct 08, 2014
pyyxxaro:

Noooo !! I graduated from UNIVERSITY OF CHIBOK (Unibok) grin undecided
Correct... Dere was dis lecturer in d dept of destruction prof shekau... Do u knw him?
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by pyyxxaro: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2014
0955eb027:

Correct... Dere was dis lecturer in d dept of destruction prof shekau... Do u knw him?

I have never heard of that name cry, maybe because I was too engrossed in scripture Union activities and my academics kiss grin ............. The name sounds worldly sha embarassed
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by philtrum(m): 11:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
godofwar666:
Big boss Lecturer: this is the kind of lecture no mata how had u read for the exam on their course u can never score high, they twist questions at tyms

Aka Albert Einstein lecturer

1 Like

Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by eleko1: 2:05am On Oct 09, 2014
One of the best lecturer in faculty of Arts(English dept)U have Dr Bamisaye,one short man in History dept,Abiodun. Woe betide you if it was late Ogbeide(the man nor dey smile oooo)Afolayan,Pa Olowookere(those who sch in OAU dept of Ling In the 80s and later Unad tru 2012 will have unpalatable story to tell about dis Irumole)
dancok:
that was Dr Ogbeide,am I right?
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 8:54am On Oct 09, 2014
eleko1:
One of the best lecturer in faculty of Arts(English dept)U have Dr Bamisaye,one short man in History dept,Abiodun. Woe betide you if it was late Ogbeide(the man nor dey smile oooo)Afolayan,Pa Olowookere(those who sch in OAU dept of Ling In the 80s and later Unad tru 2012 will have unpalatable story to tell about dis Irumole)
the ogbeide I dey talk neva late o.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by eleko1: 9:06am On Oct 09, 2014
The ogbeide I knw is still alive and he's a Jehovah witness.U probably dnt knw the oda Ogbeide.The late Ogbeide died about 13 yrs ago.Sniff around the faculty of Arts/ask the present Ogbeide to tell U about a certain literature lecturer in d dept who died about 13 yrs ago.He wore afro hairstyle like Wole Soyinka.Just ask
dancok:
the ogbeide I dey talk neva late o.
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2014
eleko1:
The ogbeide I knw is still alive and he's a Jehovah witness.U probably dnt knw the oda Ogbeide.The late Ogbeide died about 13 yrs ago.Sniff around the faculty of Arts/ask the present Ogbeide to tell U about a certain literature lecturer in d dept who died about 13 yrs ago.He wore afro hairstyle like Wole Soyinka.Just ask
ok,are still a student there?
Re: 10 Types Of Lecturers You Meet In The University by eleko1: 2:31pm On Oct 09, 2014
wink U mean U?Reread all I write and U'll knw if I'm or not.
dancok:
ok,are still a student there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Female Students Of Ekiti University Recreate Korean School Mode Of Dressing.PICS / Funny!!-- See What This Lecturer Did Inside The Classroom - AIFCE / Single Rotor-Helicopter Built By 6 Students Of CRUTECH (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.