Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule (1976 Views)

Jarule, Don Jazzy, Others At Delta State Government House / Ashanti And Jarule Set To Perform Life In Benin (nigeria) / Omg!!! First Pictures Of Jarule After Being Released From Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by Nobody: 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
The duo were in the country last week for bovi's show

I was with them through out their stay
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by Nobody: 1:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
picture is Big trying to resize
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by aumeehn: 1:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by hatux: 1:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
Crazy Yungwizzy'

1 Like

Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by aboyaji(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
put pics
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by Airforce1(m): 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
you were with them through out their stay as WHAT?? undecided
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by Nobody: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
Airforce1:
you were with them through out their stay as WHAT?? undecided
In his dreams or prolly as dier washerman or cleaner. Lol
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by Airforce1(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
rozzay:

In his dreams or prolly as dier washerman or cleaner. Lol
cheesy
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by chimerase2: 6:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
I came here to read beta news
If I should start ma own eh kai ehhhh God believe u me inshort amu short of words angry
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by philantoxx(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2014
OP...look at wat dis dream did to u
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by Nobody: 9:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
angry
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by Jinyjagz(m): 9:59pm On Oct 07, 2014
disappointed
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by ayukdaboss(m): 10:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
angry
Re: Photo Of A Nairalander With Ashanti And Jarule by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Yungwizzzy:
The duo were in the country last week for bovi's show

I was with them through out their stay
Wow wizzy nice pics if you can't see it reload it or else you are blind

(1) (Reply)

Have You Seen Sulley Muntari’s Lamborghini Cars??? / Model Bleona; Stuns In A Transparent Outfit At The +18 (ama’s Award) / Im I The Most Sexy Nairalander (my Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.