Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,769 members, 7,798,562 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old (1890 Views)

Alex Otti, Abia State Guber Candidate & Team Brutally Attacked By Thugs [Pics] / 7yr Old Narrates How 2 Dogs Attacked His 4yr Old Brother For Over An Hour / Breaking News..help!nigeria Is Under Attack Boko Haram Attacked My Village.tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by andyanders: 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
How on earth can one stand to watch the owner of the dogs that eat a 4 year old boy live.

I wouldn't mind taking laws into my hands.If indeed he was told to protect his dogs and he neglected what people were saying, I would be forced to commit murder if pushed to the wall.

Let the owner of the dog be charged to court for murder if the boy dies or be charged for attempted murder if the boy survives.

Source

http://www.punchng.com/news/269120/

Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by blognetbase(m): 1:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Which kind dog be that
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by rasbaby(f): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
blognetbase:
Which kind dog be that

Abi o. Na rotweller abi wetin?
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by rasbaby(f): 1:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ah! E even spoil d pikin face. Make sure the owner of the dog takes proper care of his bills until his face is normal!
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by andyanders: 1:40pm On Oct 07, 2014
rasbaby:
Ah! E even spoil d pikin face. Make sure the owner of the dog takes proper care of his bills until his face is normal!

My sister, I am bitter and angry over this.You can imagine the psychological trauma the mother and the baby must be going through now. For me, I will be pushed to the wall to react negatively.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by lomprico(m): 1:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hope say dem don kill d dog first!
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
This government sef
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by eph12(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Keneking:
This government sef
government did what?
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by Descartes: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2014
That should be an "Ekuke Dog". Such dog never disappoints.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by tinkinjow: 4:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
kill those dogs...I wish it as easy to tell you to kill the owner too...best advice would be to drop a cobra in his apartment...a tooth for tooth is sometimes the best form of justice except he sponsors the child for a total reconstructive/cosmetic surgery

I'm so angry
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by rasbaby(f): 7:13am On Oct 08, 2014
andyanders:

My sister, I am bitter and angry over this.You can imagine the psychological trauma the mother and the baby must be going through now. For me, I will be pushed to the wall to react negatively.

Try to be calm and let the law take its cause. That's better than a double tragedy.
Re: Dogs Attacked My Brother Inside Our Flat ─ Seven-year-old by londoner: 11:31am On Oct 08, 2014
This happens quite a lot in the UK, where vicious dogs are bred to be just that, nd are now som kind of status symbol to some people. Usually it's pitballs or rotweillers that end up mauling people/kids to death.

They are sometimes used as weapons. I have a frend of a friend, who had a small argument with his neighbour and her boyfriend broke into his house with two pitbulls and locked him in the room with them, They almost killed him. The worst part was that his lodger and his small son were upstars and heard it all, but were understandably unable to help.

I can't stand people that leave dogs of leads or unmuzzled when people are around.

(1) (Reply)

Age Of NIGERIAN Presidential Aspirants Compared To Those Of World Leaders / / Uncontrollable Crowd At President Jonathan's Rally Today In Bauchi (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.