Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,777 members, 7,802,386 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:25 PM

The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time (54035 Views)

** Favourite Punchlines From The Tourney ** / Drop Your Killer Punchlines / Rappers: Drop Your Punchlines Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Alexyswiss(m): 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2014
have been into this rap thing for many years now and has watch it evolved from the CONCENTRATED HIP HOP ERA (2pacs and biggie era) to the DILUTED HIP HOP ERA and I must say the game is gradually going to extinction if it continues this way...

These are my greatest Nigerian rappers punchlines of all time in no particular order

Even without their fingers in my toilet they feeling my 'sh.it'---MODE NINE

You say your men 'draw' guns..they must be skilled with pencils---VECTOR, Modenine diss

my flows are sicker than my president(yaradua)---J.JAGS

you wanna test my "Patience".... "Good luck!!!!"cheesy cheesy---PHENOM

you've got intellect myopia so when Addis Ababa( I diss a baba) its not Ethiopia--m
MODE NINE,Ruggedy baba diss

Forget nails...na money I dey hammer---YUNG 6IX

THEY ARE SOOO MANY....CANT REMEMBER MOST OF THEM SEF

LETS SEE YOURS!!!!

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Ekiseme(m): 2:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
These rappers are so lame,they must be rapping from a wheelchair....-danni

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Sleekydee(m): 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
orthopedically speaking Omo "Bone talk"---Yung6

5 Likes

Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Alexyswiss(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
Sleekydee:
orthopedically speaking Omo "Bone talk"---Yung6

grin grin grin I feel that
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by DaGC(m): 4:28pm On Oct 07, 2014
"Forget nails, na money I dey hammer, never going broke this MC no be Hammer" Yung6ix

"You are just a pain in the butt, like injection" Phenom

"Babalawo flow, things about to go spiritual. Hip-hop was dead but here's an atmosphere for miracles" Phenom

"If you dey hate, jump out the window, I aint talking vista" Phenom

"You niggaz picture what you like to buy, photoshopping" M.I.

"Always come 1st like the 1st day of january, and you're not always there, 29th february" Yun6ix

"They say love is blind. Haters do you see me here. Cause right now I think I'm feeling like my P-square. Cause all the girls wanna do me, yeah. And I don't fuss it, its comes natural; pubic hair" Yung6ix

"Nigeria's living legend like Wale Soyinka; with the kind of swag Wale wants to show Yinka" Yung6ix

"The only MC with an MSc" Naeto C

"22, see more pus.sies than a midwife" Yung6ix

"Well, give a hater an inch, he probably gon take a mile. So tell him he can go and jump into the river Nile" Pryse

"I don't play pianos but I'm always on key" Ice Prince

"Blame it on the Nike's; boy I just do it. Always on the street like coal tar; rest stay priceless, nig.ga that's 16 gold bars" Young Stunner

"Destination heaven but I was made in hell. My life's hard, I aint gotta brag, I'ma let the scars tell." Danas

"Illuminate like a mason. Kill a rapper in a hurry. To God be the glory" Danas

These are the only ones that comes to mind now. But I've heard literally thousands of great punchlines by Nigerian artistes.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Alexyswiss(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Other rappers be like blood because they flow "in vain"

2 Likes

Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Alexyswiss(m): 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
Other rappers be like blood because they flow "in vain"--AJA
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Alexyswiss(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
am Blowing bills like Tiwa savage
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Alexyswiss(m): 5:03pm On Oct 07, 2014
am Blowing bills like Tiwa savage--YUNG6
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by emmawiz: 5:23pm On Oct 07, 2014
My girl got more curves, aint talkin abt david beckham's free-kick- ----Myself

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by GIYAZZ(m): 8:14pm On Oct 07, 2014
Leave you stiff as a statue i know you wish
i don't catch you
I'm ffucking swift imma pass you, attack
you
For sleeping on me, a bunch of niggas in
castles
Tasty dish imma have you for lunch
If you slow rappers is any quicker you fast
food!

Boogey_Rigor mortis (Verse 2)
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Ekiseme(m): 2:43pm On Oct 08, 2014
I use to check for the mic,now the mic check for me,so don't check for me unless u've got the cheque for me-phyno
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Ekiseme(m): 3:01pm On Oct 08, 2014
Take over_the wait's over_GOD mc_me jayhova-jay z
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Alexyswiss(m): 3:44pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ekiseme:
Take over_the wait's over_GOD mc_me jayhova-jay z

bruv...we talking naija
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Ekiseme(m): 4:28pm On Oct 08, 2014
Alexyswiss:

bruv...we talking naija
you weren't specific sir

Sorry undecided
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Ekiseme(m): 4:32pm On Oct 08, 2014
I challenge you take one post,I'm ready to rock you again from coast to coast....it takes two to tango. ..doo jango....noru there nebe m anya..di isi ka opioro mango grin -Mr raw
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by GIYAZZ(m): 6:19pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ekiseme:
I use to check for the mic,now the mic check for me,so don't check for me unless u've got the cheque for me-phyno
D0pe! That Phyno guy is d0pe sha oo!
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by coogar: 7:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
garbage punches....

my goons on NL come harder than this with their written. are you folks kidding me? tell your mainstream rappers in Naija to come on NL & learn how to set punches & deliver it to cause extensive damage.....

Ibime:
I’ll cripple this mug/ for 'holding my shirt'. . . . like an ignorant thug/
I don’t wanna stab the pitiful slug/
. . . but if he 'touch the hem of my garment'. . . I’ma turn this battle. . . to an 'issue of blood'!!/

ThePrekky:
NL's Unbeaten, my every shot results in killings/ with stun gun that finish twerps/ so in the long run I'll finish first/ cos Im usain bolt. . blazing every track . .while u barely cover laps. . .like büm-shots & mini skirts!/

Mikuz:
I got mad lovers/ from his VILLAGE to AHOADA/ but his flows hardly pass borders/
. . so this black fraudster/ better not set his foot in PH . . or try to CROSS RIVERS . . cos Ill practically eat Dog . . like my CALABAR brothers!!!!/

Ibime:
I present Prekky as a living sacrifice/ and make his father cry/
cos I swear on the 'last book of old testament' . . .I’ll stab his mum in the pupils. . . and make his 'Ma lack eye'!!/

3 Likes

Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Ekiseme(m): 8:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Wow
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
coogar:
garbage punches....

my goons on NL come harder than this with their written. are you folks kidding me? tell your mainstream rappers in Naija to come on NL & learn how to set punches & deliver it to cause extensive damage.....

yo bro...ya got online tutorial for wanna be rapper??..cause my write ups are so below par..just don't know how to improve...you might help a nigga achieve his dream tho grin
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Alexyswiss(m): 7:35am On Oct 09, 2014
coogar:
garbage punches....

bruv I was once like this writing punchlines and wordplay and metaphors

until I was given a real mic...and I totally flopped

Let's those emcees u mention use a mic to spit those lines...u would know that text battle and audio battle are quite different things

#FromExperience

1 Like

Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2014
coogar:
garbage punches....

#word

the day i read that bar by theprekky, i was amazed!!! Damn..
It's one of the best i've seen coming from a nigerian....

Right from the set up to the punch. Damn...

That bar had everything in it.. Mets, pun, multis, humour, flow, delivery, connectivity, killer punch... Damn!!!

I still look forward to seeing coogar vs theprekky cool what ya think? cheesy
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by coogar: 9:46am On Oct 09, 2014
Alexyswiss:

that's just stage fright & your lack of preparation.....you might have lacked a high degree of confidence too. that does not remove the quality of the bars you can come up with. you flopped because you couldn't get your bars out - it's quite different from having wack bars.

Let's those emcees u mention use a mic to spit those lines...u would know that text battle and audio battle are quite different things

#FromExperience

modo & co spit most of their bars in the studio with no one watching. modo has poor breath control. i have seen his jimmy jumpoff performance & that was no freestyle. he crammed all what he said.

modo might flop on stage too - but these days, rappers get helped by DJs. they just rap along with the original track.....sometimes they only just move their lips, no sound comes out. what's the biggie in that? my goons here on NL are way better than any industry rapper in nigeria.

ELYMAXiimus:

#word
the day i read that bar by theprekky, i was amazed!!! Damn..
It's one of the best i've seen coming from a nigerian....
Right from the set up to the punch. Damn...
That bar had everything in it.. Mets, pun, multis, humour, flow, delivery, connectivity, killer punch... Damn!!!
I still look forward to seeing coogar vs theprekky cool what ya think? cheesy

you never know......it may still happen. cheesy
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:53am On Oct 09, 2014
Alexyswiss:

#FromExperience
that you flopped doesnt mean others will flop.....
Perhaps you have a bad diction...
That's the only reason that will make a d0pe textcee flop on the mic....

Most of these vocal rappers don't take out time to script very d0pe ish like we do. All they gotta do is just flow with words....
Nd the majority will feel them, except for those who know everything about rap. The wordplays, punchlines and so on....

Any textcee planning to go vocals should work on his diction!!!!!
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by Alexyswiss(m): 10:20am On Oct 09, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

that you flopped doesnt mean others will flop.....
Perhaps you have a bad diction...
That's the only reason that will make a d0pe textcee flop on the mic....

Most of these vocal rappers don't take out time to script very d0pe ish like we do. All they gotta do is just flow with words....
Nd the majority will feel them, except for those who know everything about rap. The wordplays, punchlines and so on....

Any textcee planning to go vocals should work on his diction!!!!!

that's exactly what am saying...

you focus on writing punches and forget about the vocal delivery..

honestly most cat just write punches in their mind without thinking how it sounds to other people...

when even with the greatest punchlines in the world if you get it poor in vocal delivery its as good as flop...seriously..I know wat am saying
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by XPECIAL007: 12:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
How about xpecial vs coogar? .
......coogar u INN? For it.?
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by coogar: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2014
XPECIAL007:
How about xpecial vs coogar? .
......coogar u INN? For it.?

who is xpecial?
what's your skill level?
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
Alexyswiss:

that's exactly what am saying...

you focus on writing punches and forget about the vocal delivery..

honestly most cat just write punches in their mind without thinking how it sounds to other people...

when even with the greatest punchlines in the world if you get it poor in vocal delivery its as good as flop...seriously..I know wat am saying
of cos... When writing as a TEXTCEE, you write your lyrics in such a way that it'll be appealing to the eyes..... It's different when you writing to go vocals on it...

But, if you've mastered both well, you can always go vocals on a lyric written as a textcee...

Infact, it's pretty easy to flow with any lyric on the mic. Breath control is another factor influencing flow.... If you master this(with a good diction), you could go vocals with any lyric..

A couple of textcees on here have gone vocals on their drops here....
Vocal flow is nothing difficult at all, compared to how most textcees find it difficult NOT TO STRETCH....
This strains the eyes.....
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by ELYMAXiimus(m): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

who is xpecial?
what's your skill level?
lol.... Coogar, that verse of your's against mik, can you repost it?
I had it before, but then my phone got corrupted thus destroying the file...... I actually want to see how you flipped mik to kim... Lol nd that fadeyi oloro line...
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by coogar: 6:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

lol.... Coogar, that verse of your's against mik, can you repost it?
I had it before, but then my phone got corrupted thus destroying the file...... I actually want to see how you flipped mik to kim... Lol nd that fadeyi oloro line...

i don't have it anymore.....
mik nuked NL to have that verse deleted. mik is a cyber-terrorist. grin
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:08pm On Oct 12, 2014
coogar:

i don't have it anymore.....
mik nuked NL to have that verse deleted. mik is a cyber-terrorist. grin
lmao... But you should be saving your verses na..
Re: The Greatest Punchlines Of All Time by coogar: 7:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

lmao... But you should be saving your verses na..

KIM'S DEATH SENTENCE
The champ is here......I'll blaze in ya/I spawned from the devil in Tasmania/
Mik has a hymén........Spell Mik backward & he is the slút from Armenia/
He got sodómised by Siddogg, Theprekky & Ibime - non-Caucasians/
A cúnt who got fúcked by a mixed-race dude & 2 black guys.........he's Kim Kardashian/

This battle is done......wack rappers should fidget......like the fright of frodo/
If you'all talk shyte in my absence, expect my fight tomorrow/
Coog's a village serial killer.....I don't mask like Zorro/
.....armed with a shotgun...face covered in black....I'm Fadeyi Oloro/

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

++++ Rap Section Derailers Haven +++++ / " The Freestyle Lounge" / M.i's Comment On Vector's 2hours 30minutes Freestyle Fury

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.