Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,642 members, 7,801,870 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:56 AM

Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High (3948 Views)

Aisha Buhari Reaches Out To People Living With HIV/AIDS (photos) / Panicky Diezani Reaches Out To Lamorde / PDP Accuses APC Of Planning Fake Poll Rating For Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Rikidony(m): 2:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
Lagos - About a quarter of the local adult population approves
President Goodluck Jonathan’s job performance in the past one
month.

This is according to findings of latest governance poll results
released by NOIPolls for the month of September 2014, which
establish monthly trend analysis reveal the current result
represents the highest rating in the 21-month period that the
think-tank commenced its monthly governance polls.

According to NOIPolls, monthly job approval ratings are
typically affected/influenced by key events that may have
occurred during the month of review; key events in September
include successes recorded by the Nigerian military over Boko
Haram insurgents and the effective response of the government
with respect to the Ebola Virus Disease.

A total of 74 percent of adult Nigerians approved of Jonathan’s
performance while on the other hand, 14 percent of the
respondents disapproved as 12 percent were neutral as they
neither approved nor disapproved.

An assessment of the President’s performance on key elements
of his transformation agenda revealed that he achieved a very
good rating (4) in Agriculture & Food Security for the first time
since January 2014.

More findings reveal that 52 percent of adult Nigerians
surveyed reported that power supply to their households had
improved within the last one month.
Conversely, 35 percent of the respondents were of the view that
power supply to their households had remained bad and/or it
had gone worse while 13 percent claimed their power supply
had neither improved nor worsened over the past one month.

Analyzing the President’s performance rating by geo-political
zones revealed that the South-East zone had the largest portion
of respondents who approved of the President’s job
performance with 89 percent. This is followed by the North-East
zone with 79 percent and the South-West zone has 77 percent.
In addition, there are variances by gender; more female (77
percent) than male respondents (69 percent) approved of the
President’s job performance in September 2014.

The opinion poll was conducted in the week of September 27.
It involved telephone interviews of a random nationwide
sample.

A total of 1 000 randomly selected phone-owning Nigerians
aged 18 years and above, representing the six geopolitical
zones in the country were interviewed.

“With a sample of this size, we can say with 95 percent
confidence that the results obtained are statistically precise -
within a range of ± 3 percent,” NOIPolls stated.
– CAJ News

http://m.news24.com/nigeria/Politics/News/Jonathans-poll-rating-reaches-alltime-high-20141007

1 Like

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Rikidony(m): 2:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
GREAT NEWS FOR THE DEMOCRATS.

GEJTILL2019

SEUN, MYND44 DO THE NEEDFUL cool

11 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by OlisahMETU: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
PDP....delivering since 1999!
Power to you and me!
Goodluck till 2019

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by OlisahMETU: 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2014
Rikidony:
GREAT NEWS FOR THE DEMOCRATS.

GEJTILL2019

SEUN, MYND44 DO THE NEEDFUL cool
Endorsed!

7 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by benega: 2:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ooooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by eph12(m): 2:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
Get carried away at your own peril

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Nobody: 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Some people will soon develop high blood pressure. Dont worry.

1 Like

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Descartes: 3:09pm On Oct 07, 2014
All these Computer-Generated-Quasi figures sef shocked grin

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by eleojo23: 3:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Really?

1 Like

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Curlieweed: 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2014
eph12:
Get carried away at your own peril

Actually, the NOI polls have been remarkably prescient as far as predicting elections in Nigeria. Their predictions about the Ekiti polls went against what I believed should be the case (given Fayose's antecedents) but again it proved very accurate.

I will advise Apeeshit strategists (it's doubtful they have any) to study these polls rather than living in denial.

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Descartes: 3:15pm On Oct 07, 2014
Statisticians conducting Probabilistic polls from pseudo-responses since 500BC cheesy tongue cool

1 Like

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by atlwireles: 3:17pm On Oct 07, 2014
God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Descartes: 3:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hmmm...all these polls NOI is conducting like this...Diaris...wink

1 Like

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by G12(m): 3:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
That's my President. GEJ till APC bows!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by arresa: 3:45pm On Oct 07, 2014
North-East
zone with 79 percen

Must have counted Shekau and his crew all the way to Sambisa...
Funnies... grin

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by ratiken(m): 3:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
The more they criticized him and called him clueless. .... the more work he was doing and the more popular he came.
It is an undisputable fact that GEJ is the best democratic president Nigeria ever had. Its a smooth and effortless sail through 2015 to 2019. Go GEJ!!!

I am Ratiken and I approve this message.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Grahamjnr(m): 3:56pm On Oct 07, 2014
I'm voting this guy again!

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by obi4eze(m): 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
We even know that he will not win in 2015 if the election is free and fair.

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Nobody: 4:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
Descartes:
All these Computer-Generated-Quasi figures sef shocked grin
Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Sparrow13: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2014

3 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Useless data from anty Ngozi
Jonathanians lying since 1900
Gej till 2015

6 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by olapluto(m): 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2014
NOI = Ngozi Okonjo Iweala.
NOI poll = ....
I can confirm to these jokers that GEJ rating is at an all time low in SW, NE, NW, NC and some states in SS.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by atlwireles: 4:06pm On Oct 07, 2014
^^^^^ You are the only joker here shocked

5 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Gorrbachev: 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
One thousand igbos and aribasalas grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These Jonathanians are mad people seriously. grin grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Descartes: 4:42pm On Oct 07, 2014
[quote author=Ibnsultan post=26943929][/quote]My dear I have my own data also. winkWill create a thread for it and you will see some funny views of an average Nigerian on the street about this Otuoke man. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Descartes: 4:44pm On Oct 07, 2014
The TANoid and 154 Abati-commissioned TANpads are having a field tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Eldavido1: 4:46pm On Oct 07, 2014
The only surprise I can deduce from the poll is the north east rating. 79% wow! That's almost incredible!! But then when you factor in the fact that north east comprise of states like Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe and Bauchi all strong pdp states it gives you an idea of what's going on here. NOI poll has been the most consistent and most reliable polling organisation in the country. They have accurately predicted the 2011 general election, the Anambra, Ondo, Ekiti and Osun elections.

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by egift(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Propaganda driven by stolen $20 billion grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Rikidony(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Ibnsultan:
Useless data from anty Ngozi
Jonathanians lying since 1900
Gej till 2015
JAN.JAWEEDIANS grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Anikulhapo(m): 4:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
Jonathan Should Sack The Person In Charge Because They Did Not Analyse This Their Lie Very Well NORTH EAST,77% SMH...GMB TILL KINGDOM COME

2 Likes

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Descartes: 5:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Gorrbachev:
One thousand igbos and aribasalas grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

These Jonathanians are mad people seriously. grin grin grin grin
What does that mean Sule

1 Like

Re: Shocking: President Jonathan's Poll Rating Reaches Alltime High by Descartes: 5:07pm On Oct 07, 2014
Analyzing the President’s performance rating by geo-political
zones revealed that the South-East
zone had the largest portion of respondents who approved of the President’s job performance with 89 percent.
--Source.Note the Last paragraph in the above post of the original Poster that will be the Statistical Distribution of the 2015 General Election shocked shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PHOTOS Of President Jonathan Retirement Mansion come may 29? / Biafra Bprotest At The Nigeria Embassy In Israel (photos) / Mallam Turi Martyred; Army Invaded House Of Mu’allim Ibraheem Al-zakzaky- IHRC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.