Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:52 AM

Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? (949 Views)

His Pastor Shared His Confidential Information While Preaching / How Do We Know That Jesus Is The Son Of God? / Biblical Quotes Proving That Jesus Is Not God And The Absence Of The Trinity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by oghalesluv(m): 2:57pm On Oct 07, 2014
Did you know that before Jesus died and ascended to heaven He left a Will behind? I know some people may ask what did Jesus have that He shared and who are those that He shared His Will to? Now lets' consider His Will and those that inherient His Will or those that He willed out His Will to.

~From the book of Luke.23:43 we can see that He gave His spirit to His father where He said "Father unto thy hand I commend my spirit."
~In John.19:38 we can see that he gave His body to Joseph of Arimathea.
~He gave His mother to a beloved disciple in John.19:26,27. This beloved disciple is know as John the beloved who later wrote the book of Revelation.
~In John.19:23,24, we can see from there that He gave His cloths to the soldiers.
What did you think He gave to His disciples? Those that suffered with Him, those that were killed because of Him, those that left father, mother, uncle, aunty, brothers, sisters, relatives, business and everything to follow Him and witness for Him? He gave them nothing, but He just say a word and what is that word that He say to them?
~In John.20:19,21 and 26, He says "PEACE BE UNTO YOU" He said it repeatedly with great assurance in Him. Do you know that this word superseeds all other thing that He Willed out? No wonder when this world was about trying them because of His PEACE that was with them they Fear no alrm. May His PEACE that passes all understanding rest in you richly in Jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by adanduka: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2014
So his mother is his property and the cloak taken without his permission has become something shared.
And his corpse too and his....
OMG

Another Yabaleft escapee.
Re: Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by constance500: 3:49pm On Oct 07, 2014
He even drove an Accord Honda then undecided

Psycho

Re: Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 07, 2014
Hahahahaha What did that poor fool own? Poor fella.

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by oghalesluv(m): 5:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
adanduka:
So his mother is his property and the cloak taken without his permission has become something shared.
And his corpse too and his....
OMG

Another Yabaleft escapee.
did you read those bible passage for comfirmation?
Re: Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by oghalesluv(m): 5:20pm On Oct 08, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
Hahahahaha What did that poor fool own? Poor fella.
it is a fool that says there is no God and do not believe the things of God

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Oct 08, 2014
oghalesluv:

it is a fool that says there is no God and do not believe the things of God
Who are you?

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by oghalesluv(m): 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Who are you?
I am heir of the Father(God) and joint heir with the Son(Jesus)

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by Nobody: 5:04am On Oct 28, 2014
oghalesluv:

I am heir of the Father(God) and joint heir with the Son(Jesus)
Foolish kid.
Re: Did You Know That Jesus Shared His WILL? by oghalesluv(m): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2014
sonOfLucifer:

Foolish kid.
May my heavenly father have mercy on you and also open your eyes to know Him more

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

People, Pls Rate My Song! / Catholicpriestwakesupfromcomaafter17months,convertstoislam / Where Are The King David Of Our Time? (the Christian And Politics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.