Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,414 members, 7,800,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Itchy Ear? You Might Just Have A Cricket In It... - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Itchy Ear? You Might Just Have A Cricket In It... (5904 Views)

Itchy Ear Canal (otitis Externa) And Some Of Its Causes / Answering Phone Calls With The Right Ear: Unhealthy Or Not? / Itchy Nipples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Itchy Ear? You Might Just Have A Cricket In It... by cao(f): 3:25pm On Oct 07, 2014
Was minding my own buisness, when I came across this. I thought you would all like to share in my discomfort.

NB: If you are of a nervous disposition, don't look at the attached pics or watch the video on the link...

The man, who remains unidentified but is believed to be from India, arrived at the doctor's complaining that his ear was itchy - only to discover that a three-inch insect burying in his ear canal was the source of his discomfort.
A doctor then had to carefully remove the twitching creepy-crawly, using tiny tweezers to pinch the bug and pull it out of the ear. A video taken of the incredible procedure was posted online.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2782772/Patient-complains-strange-itch-horrifies-doctors-discover-three-inch-insect-ALIVE-inside-head.html#ixzz3FT809o1J

Re: Itchy Ear? You Might Just Have A Cricket In It... by asdfjklhaha(f): 6:38am On Feb 05, 2016
Na wa o india people
Re: Itchy Ear? You Might Just Have A Cricket In It... by cao(f): 1:19pm On Feb 06, 2016
asdfjklhaha:
Na wa o india people
Wow...err...how did you just notice this post?
Re: Itchy Ear? You Might Just Have A Cricket In It... by asdfjklhaha(f): 5:22pm On Feb 06, 2016
cao:

Wow...err...how did you just notice this post?
I saw it as a side topic on another topic so I clicked on it and lo and behold I found the story sumhow funny so I replied d thread.

(1) (Reply)

SEX:‘I Almost Died After Using Kayan Mata’ – Igbo Man Cries Out / edmark products / COCONUT OIL _ Heat Rash (home Remedy )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.