Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,898 members, 7,806,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:17 PM

Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM (50653 Views)

Tope Adeniji Celebrates Her Birthday At Silverbird (Photos) / Tope Adeniji In Sexy Mermaid Shoot (photos) / FAAJI FM Ace Presenter Hacked To Death By Program Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Frabidel(f): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2014
Several months after escaping a secret-cult membership allegations due to her affiliation with alleged cultist Prophet Iretiola Ajanaku, Nigeria’s top Gospel singer tope Alabi is in another scandal.
Few weeks ago, a confession audio tape with her voice went viral where she maidconfessions that she is possessed by a mermaid spirit.
The singer has debunked the story. During a recent interview with FAAJI FM, Tope Alabi said whoever managed to use her voice to do the confession is a mischief maker and that the only confession she has ever made and will continue to make is that of the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ.
In her own words:
“I was on a foreign musical tour when someone called and said I had released a new audio, where I confessed to being a mermaid. I didn’t believe it because I felt it was just one of those media stunts. So, I just waved the whole thing aside.
“It was when I got home and another pastor called me and said he just got the tape and that I was the one. I was dumbfounded. So, I asked him to please play it for me. To my greatest surprise, I actually listened to it over the phone and I just sat there. The voice was exactly my voice. But I just can’t explain how the person did it. The only confession I have ever done and will continue to do is the gospel of Christ.”

http://www.frabidel.com/2014/10/tope-alabi-debunks-mermaid-spirit.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by aboyaji(m): 4:22pm On Oct 07, 2014
wait....
Ooook! Now, i understand what she is trying to do. Confession tape to market and make money, Ba? Nodding my head simultaneously

MODIFIED: do you know the steps i took in doing the simultaneous nodding? ........... For those that want to correct me on using the word SIMULTANEOUS

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by sholay2011(m): 4:36pm On Oct 07, 2014
aboyaji:
wait....
Ooook! Now, i understand what she is trying to do. Confession tape to market and make money, Ba? Nodding my head simultaneously
Should you be this stewpeed

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Frabidel(f): 9:52am On Oct 08, 2014
Aboyaji,mayb u should read the news again

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by missmaris020(f): 1:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
IT IS WELL

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by sirjohnson(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok, we've heard

PS: Linda Talks About The Guy That Is Trying To Bring Her Blog Down. Read it Here

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by QMark: 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
missmaris020:
IT IS WELL

Very well
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by ddooskie(m): 6:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Ovialekhe(f): 6:06pm On Oct 08, 2014
Tope Alabi? always having controversial issues.

3 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by vicot(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by hungryboy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
Who be tope alabi sef?
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by onihaxy: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok, noted
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
It's only God dat knows who is truly and wholeheartedly serving HIM.

15 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hmmmmm rule number 1 don't get high on your own supply grin angry
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by SeverusSnape(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
I'M not Yoruba, but i so love this woman. Her songs are so inspiring. my Tope Alabi can't be possessed by mermaids. (do they even exist? )

15 Likes

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by manuelpepper: 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
alright
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by fiverrwin(f): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Ok
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Lagusta(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
ddooskie:
vicot:
vicot:
derespect:
Hmmm
manuelpepper:
alright

see them, space bookers, na front page dey hungry una like this??
QMark:

Very well

even in the well
fiverrwin:
Ok
QMark:

Very well

even in the well
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by redsquare(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nigerians and mamiwata. grin
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by igbsam(m): 6:09pm On Oct 08, 2014
Accusations and Counter-Accusations is the order of the day. Whom do we believe ?
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by phransix147(m): 6:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
I don't even understand this sef...
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by hensben(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
who is she?
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Bendyke(m): 6:12pm On Oct 08, 2014
Story for the gods ....... Hw then did d scammer get ha voice ? Abi she d share d voice wit pesin . Wetin concern me kwanu weda mami wata or mami sky

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by tigonana: 6:13pm On Oct 08, 2014
Na una sabi jaare.
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by clemz88(m): 6:14pm On Oct 08, 2014
QMark:

Very well
even in the well
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Hibiscuss(m): 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
I knew it. The very first time I heard the clip, I knew Tope wasn't the one speaking. The lady on the tape didn't mention any name throughout the tape and everything she was confessing to are things people can just see on google(I.e saying they were beyond the health chip OBAMA introduced in America.) the stewpid fellow even went on to say ALL private school proprietor got money from them. Nigeria is a country where anybody can do anything(mimicking other peoples' voice) just to make money. Moreover, if truly she was a mermaid and God sent her to confess, ego wouldn't have allowed her.
And to think some were so gullible to fall for this is kinda disheartening.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 6:15pm On Oct 08, 2014
When i saw the title, what came to my mind was Synagogue and TB Joshua..

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nlmadfreak: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
Well, cool with me..............................

Divorced Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike’s Bi-Se.xual Lifestyles Exposed
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 08, 2014
interesting
Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by Richardjemedafe(m): 6:17pm On Oct 08, 2014
NEW FRAUD. PLS BEWARE!!
Given below is what happened to someone & he has
narrated this in his own words:
" I received a call from someone claiming that he was
from my mobile Service provider and he asked me to
shutdown my phone for 2 hours for 3G update to take
place. As I was rushing for a meeting,I did not
question, but just shut down my cell phone. After 45
minutes I felt very suspicious since the caller did not
even introduce his name. I quickly turned on my cell
phone and saw several missed calls from my family
members and the others were from the number that
had called me earlier –I called my parents and I was
shocked that they sounded very worried asking me
whether I am safe. My parents told me that they had
received a call from someone claiming that they had
me with them and asking for money to let me free. The
call was so real and my parents even heard 'my voice'
crying out loud asking for help. My father was at the
bank waiting for next call to proceed for money
transfer. I told my parents that I am safe and asked
them to lodge a police report .Right after that I
received another call from the guy asking me to
shutdown my cell phone for another 1 hour which I
refused to do and hung up. They kept calling my cell
phone until the battery had run down. I myself lodged
a police report and I was informed by the officer that
there were many such scams reported. MOST of the
cases reported that the victim had already transferred
the money! And it is impossible to get back the money.
Be careful as this kind of scam might happen to any of
us!!!Those guys are so professional and very
convincing during calls. If you are asked to shut down
your cell phone for updates by the service provider,
ASK AROUND!Your family or friends might receive the
same call. "Be Safe and Stay Alert!Please pass around
to your family and friends !!!
DONT JUST READ, SHARE WITH OTHERs

29 Likes 55 Shares

Re: Tope Alabi Debunks Mermaid Spirit Confession Audio Tape On Faaji FM by clemz88(m): 6:18pm On Oct 08, 2014
hungryboy:
Who be tope alabi sef?
na that Woman wey dey my backyard

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lola Omotayo: Whether P-Square Likes It Or Not, They’re Brothers And Twins / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction / I Can Give My Husband MouthAction - Ibukun Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.