Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,684 members, 7,801,967 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? (4157 Views)

Who Can Answer This? *pic / Show Your Intelligence...solve This Mystery!! / If Anyone Can Answer This Question, U'r Above Average In An IQ Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by inikamoze(m): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
A Joke Puzzle

A certain king had a horse which was his favorite but the horse never seemed happy. The King did all he could to make the horse feel happy and boisterous but all to no avail. He had had many acrobats, clowns and circus performers put up a show before the horse in a bid to make it excited but all was in fruition and this made the king sad.
So he made a declaration that whoever can make the horse laugh or get excited without frightening it would be given half of his kingdom and a chest full of various precious stones. The prize made people come from every parts of the world but none could achieve the feat. One day, an old man came strutting along, paid obeisance to the king and said if he could make the horse laugh out loud, he wants in addition to half the kingdom and the chest full of precious stones, the hand of the princess in marriage, but to his son. The king knowing everyman has tried and failed, gave his word.
Upon getting a sealed agreement from the king, the old man strutted to the horse, whispered a few words to the horse's ear and behold!, the horse started laughing and hysterically too. The horse would pause for a while, look at the old man and gallop round the palace in laughter.

Now the QUIZ: Who can state exactly what the Old man whispered to the horse??
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by lirusehn(m): 4:29pm On Oct 07, 2014

how wud we know what the old man said

U said he whispered to the horse' ear undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by inikamoze(m): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
Thats why its a puzzle..for us to guess what the man whispered. grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by successgirl84(f): 4:37pm On Oct 07, 2014
you used the word whispered how then are we to know
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by dejt4u(m): 5:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
What will you give me if i gt the answer?? One of ur sisters will not be a bad idea if she is pretty.. gringringringrin
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by tuns2s: 5:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
I will be doing this if only you would tell me what the prize is and a seal agreement for the prize...
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by adebayour26: 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2014
How am I suppose to know and besides there are millions of words that could make someone laff, how will I know the specific one.

....BRB

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by ideyhere(f): 5:35pm On Oct 07, 2014
He told the horse to laugh so that he(the horse) can marry the princess grin
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by inikamoze(m): 5:50pm On Oct 07, 2014
dejt4u:
What will you give me if i gt the answer?? One of ur sisters will not be a bad idea if she is pretty.. gringringringrin

Too bad bro..I gat just one sis and she is happily married...but I have 5 Alsatian bitches,they r cute..would you like to look @ one,the bride price for you would be pocket friendly wink wink wink grin grin
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by talkwise: 5:55pm On Oct 07, 2014
strong
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by dejt4u(m): 5:58pm On Oct 07, 2014
inikamoze:

Too bad bro..I gat just one sis and she is happily married...but I have 5 Alsatian bitches,they r cute..would you like to look @ one,the bride price for you would be pocket friendly wink wink wink grin grin
na Alsatian bitches dem they marry for your village??
If u answer 'yes' to the question above, the i hv 2 words for you, guess?
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by 2cato: 6:00pm On Oct 07, 2014
inikamoze:

you get bad mouth sha
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by adebisiema(m): 11:12pm On Oct 07, 2014
Kokan aye

Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Droneboy30: 7:11am On Oct 08, 2014
he simply told the horse he is a retired civil savant under federal government

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by misslani(f): 10:30am On Oct 08, 2014
d man blew breeze in d horse ear

1 Like

Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Oct 08, 2014
The old man said to the horse,
"If you laugh, I'll give you his daughter to marry."
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by inikamoze(m): 4:37pm On Oct 08, 2014
Y'all be giving the wrong answers grin grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
inikamoze:
Y'all be giving the wrong answers grin grin grin grin
Ok na. Quit the suspense. Spit it. angry
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Waspy(m): 9:27am On Oct 09, 2014
The old man told the horse the truth
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by gabrielmoses00(m): 10:28am On Oct 09, 2014
Which is what?
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 09, 2014
alomosweets:
The old man said to the horse,
"If you laugh, I'll give you his daughter to marry."
grin grin grin grin grin
do you take alomo
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Nobody: 12:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
samflexxy:
do you take alomo
Bububububu...
grin Do I sound like I do?
Issorait! angry
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Oct 09, 2014
alomosweets:
Bububububu...
grin Do I sound like I do?
Issorait! angry
no now ur username prompt it alomosweets grin infact what prompt the username
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 09, 2014
samflexxy:
no now ur username prompt it alomosweets grin infact what prompt the username
Intact, wetin prompt the username na 'notice me'. cheesy cheesy cheesy
And what's more...e dey work. grin grin grin
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2014
alomosweets:
Intact, wetin prompt the username na 'notice me'. cheesy cheesy cheesy
And what's more...e dey work. grin grin grin
lols yes o its working like magic sef grin you are the most funniest lady have ever met on nairaland
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Simpsonrocket(m): 5:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
The old man told the horse one of Akpors jokes. Shebi?
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by inikamoze(m): 7:27pm On Oct 09, 2014
Nobody is even close to the answer yet.
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by owunnegodswill(m): 9:32pm On Oct 09, 2014
He wispered to the horse.your dick is bigger than the king's dick.
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by creampy(f): 12:37am On Oct 10, 2014
he told the horse that they are the same family
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by kevinhacker(m): 12:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
he told him that his d*ck is bigger the the King's
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by inikamoze(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2014
Na wa oooo...Mystery question still remains unsolved...some people were close though grin grin
Re: Who Can Answer This 'mystery' Question?? by Kimikazi2: 11:47am On Oct 23, 2014
Why can't you just give us the answer and save us the trouble? embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

Somebody Say Baba! / Drop The Most Terrible English Statement You Have Ever Heard. / If You Ate In This Eatery, You Should Be Married Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.