Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,111 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 PM

Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. - Family (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. (58006 Views)

Why Do Nigerian Men Find It Difficult To Forgive A Cheating Wife? / Which Is Worse? A Cheating Or Nagging Wife / Infidelity{how Come Women Forgive Easily,& Men Hardly Forgive?} (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 09, 2014
IfyAngela:

undecided
why do u like smileys like dis,,talk jawe
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2014
germainediva:
Have been following ds thread..........who is fooling who....men are careless in cheating women are extreemly carefull....d truth s dat most women cheat becos their men cheat too...infact more women cheat dese days due to social media......you can't eat ur cake and have it..men tink dey r smart......if u don't want a cheating wife den don't cheat period.

Leave them o. Let them keep deceiving themselves here. If that is what will prevent them from getting high b.p, no problem. Ignorance is bliss. Let them keep cheating. Karma dey o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by zicoraads: 10:14am On Oct 09, 2014
okpanachil:

Untill today I didnt know there were some challenges bigger than prayers.
Prayers alone without matching it with actions would do nothing!
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by gabinogem(m): 10:45am On Oct 09, 2014
There's a tiny sensation that ignites the soul when one taste something new... Normal life can be boring sometimes... spontaneity rocks the boat.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:40pm On Oct 09, 2014
PStylish:

No! I said they do because they are helpless. Nevertheless, men are more hurt.
Women can easily develop thick skin against a cheating partner and live with him but a man can never live with a cheating woman! Never!!
@carefreewannabe, cococandy, babygirlfl and all other internet feminists. If your spouse marries a second wife, what are u gonna do?

What women don't know is a cheating husband wants a cheating wife, as this will clear his concience and enable him to cheat more. Fortunately for manhood, women hate sex. :phttp://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/q253399-why-do-women-hate-sex-so-much

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Oct 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
@carefreewannabe, cococandy, babygirlfl if your spouse marries a second wife, what are u gonna do?

What women don't know is a cheating husband wants a cheating wife, as this will clear his concience and enable him to cheat more. Fortunately for manhood, women hate sex. :phttp://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-health/q253399-why-do-women-hate-sex-so-much

Divorce him.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Divorce him.
ON WHAT GROUNDS.

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Oct 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
ON WHAT GROUNDS.

Infidelity.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Infidelity.
If on social and cultural grounds, you have no point, if on religious grounds, you have no point. So I think he has every right to have another wife, don't you? tongue
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:09pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Infidelity.
If on social and cultural grounds, you have no point, if on religious grounds, you have no point. So I think he has every right to have another wife, don't you?

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
If on social and cultural grounds, you have no point, if on religious grounds, you have no point. So I think he has every right to have another wife, don't you?

I live in a country where a man cannot marry a second wife. wink
If he wants to, he has to divorce me first.
Thank Lord the Almighty! cheesy cheesy cheesy

So I really couldn't care less about "social and cultural grounds".

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Misogynist2014(m): 8:18pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Which country be dat cool
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Oct 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
Which country be dat cool

Beautiful Germany, a sane country.

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by porka: 8:34pm On Oct 09, 2014
BananaBender:

Not even close. The society is me and you. You might not see the change in your generation but it will surely reflect in that of your kids.

Why not migrate to Sweden and stop your wishful thinking and imaginary changes in Africa?

It wasn't long ago that a certain US president became a 'hero' for 'using' a lady in the White House. Their society ran the said lady out of town. She can't even get any job for daring to expose the 'cheating' of the male president who was 'happily' or 'unhappily' married at the time.

The former IMF boss was even arrested for 'rape'. It turns out that his wife was his bail surety. His society refused to see what was wrong in what he did.

The current occupant of the White House has been shown on occasions cozying up to foreign beauties even in the presence of his wife. He remains the hero of millions of his fans. No one mentioned any change.

In these cases, their societies didn't change. They are not even thinking of it, and these are the 'embodiments' of change (the ultra-liberal heads of the feminists' world).

Good news for you though, migrate to the Scandinavian and experience your desired change.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Misogynist2014(m): 9:49pm On Oct 09, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Beautiful Germany, a sane country.
U no sabi lie at all. Were you not the one that told a guy that you earn more money from your shop than he ever will. Don't think I'm foolish enough to tell you to write in german when translators exist. All I wanted to proof is that there is nothing a man stands to loose from divorce, he has no moral restraints as to marrying another wife. He can as well have concubines if legally married, no religion forbids that.
As to wives having a say in the house, most men include wives in decision making but the quality of advice is often below par. Read Potter's wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike, it will show you the reasons most men skip their wives in decision making. EVEN POLYGAMY IS LEGAL IN GERMANY

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1108259/posts

NEXT TIME DON'T LIE TO A MAN tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 09, 2014
Misogynist2014:
U no sabi lie at all. Were you not the one that told a guy that you earn more money from your shop than he ever will. Don't think I'm foolish enough to tell you to write in german when translators exist. All I wanted to proof is that there is nothing a man stands to loose from divorce, he has no moral restraints as to marrying another wife. He can as well have concubines if legally married, no religion forbids that.
As to wives having a say in the house, most men include wives in decision making but the quality of advice is often below par. Read Potter's wheel by Chukwuemeka Ike, it will show you the reasons most men skip their wives in decision making. EVEN POLYGAMY IS LEGAL IN GERMANY

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/1108259/posts

NEXT TIME DON'T LIE TO A MAN tongue

Don't be ridiculous.

Polygamy is punishable in Germany.

Stop making a fool of yourself.

And what shop are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 09, 2014
Now use your google translator to read this.

http://dejure.org/gesetze/StGB/172.html

And next time, provide a reliable source.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by OnlyemmyM(m): 10:42pm On Oct 09, 2014
Charlesefo:
Hmmm don't let cocokandy, carefree and dickbender hear tht word "lighter brain"
but that is the whole truth about women
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:21am On Oct 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Don't be ridiculous.

You are happy that a tyrannical law is in the west, isn't it? Which forbids freedom of association(I still want to be proved wrong about Germany.) As for where I got the shop from, could you pls explain this "You will not even come any close to the money I make every day." I will then explain where I derived the shop from.
Polygamy is one of the best things ever created by mankind as it enables better distribution of income. It won't even surprise you if I say that due to polygamy in the olden days, there were a lot of richer women than the number of men. Domestic violence was 'at all time low' since as a man, you have divided attention
“MONOGAMY” meaning “ONE MAN – ONE WIFE”. This doctrine now gave birth to divorce, prostitution, feminism, abortion, homosexual, selling of virginity and all kind of sexual abomination. As a result so many women are limited from marriage which floods the streets and hotels as prostitutes in order to earn a living while they are several wealthy men that can feed a whole country for one year or more but are only tired to one wife and while there are thousands of women out there and men refuse to take them as wives due to economic hardship but rather misused them as rags in the hotels, in naked love making, even asking them to have sex with dogs. They are subjected to such terrible condition by men in order to earn a living since a beggar as no choice. You do not blame the women. The sons of God called the Churches are responsible for the propagation of MONOGAMY all over the world. sad

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Misogynist2014(m): 7:41am On Oct 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Don't be ridiculous.

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/2271419 Women even sell their eggs for money. At least logic tells you that it is not as easy as donating spërm. Women sell brëast milk i.e. You can buy it the same way you buy cow milk cheesy http://m.today.com/health/breast-milk-health-food-men-experts-caution-against-bizarre-trend-2D79745134 . Polygamy could have averted these. An average American has no respect for a woman's body. Are these not the fault of your so called equality?

1 Like

Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Tallesty1(m): 8:27am On Oct 10, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Where you are or where you come from?
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by SenatorJames(m): 9:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
MzMariah:
When they say a man cheats it even sounds OK to the ears compared to when you hear that a woman is cheating on her husband. Even if he forgives her touching her will be a very big problem.
Thank God this is coming from a lady. Please don't join the group of girls claiming equal right with men in cheating, no matter the civilization, women infidelity is worse than when men cheat.

I pray God will give us our own loving and faithful partner.
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 13, 2014
bebe2:

grin grin

Ok o, e go tay u then.

Dnt forget that a non virgin has had enuf hormone and has managed to control it.

But a virgin has no experience wit different "hormones" so the first outside one she tastes will be the end of u in her life.

She cant do that to me embarassed
Re: Why Naija Men Hardly Forgive A Cheating Partner. by Babaji111(m): 2:45pm On Oct 13, 2014
ochon:

This is the most annoying and most pathetic hypocritical excuse I've read in decades.

So cheating men don't gets STDS, don't impregnate other women? So when a man cheats, he doesn't disrespect his woman? Okay, he loves her sooooooooo much, he has to cheat on her? So there is "enough interest in spending good time in his marital home" and so he had to cheat on her? So when a man cheats, there's no lack of interest in his spouse but if a woman does so, there's lack of interest?

Wow!! Your hypocrisy stinks to odium!!
You seems to misunderstood the whole concept of my response woman. I am not saying that it is right for a married man to have extra marital affairs but I am responding to the subject in question. I believe any man having sex outside is cheating no one but himself. Likewise woman.
So by insulting me you earn nothing but exposing yourself to the public of been one of men cheaters. I know how I control myself for 13 years after marriage...and God knows better. Honestly , I can never forgive my wife if she failed to control herself despite my efforts to control myself and give her all she ever wanted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

John Edobor Caught In Bed With Another Lady (Pics) / Househelp Cuts Off Baby's Hand (Graphic Pics) / What Your Spiritualist Won't Tell You About Fruits, Herbs And Plants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.