Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:38 PM

What Do Calabar Women Know That We Other Women Don't Know? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Do Calabar Women Know That We Other Women Don't Know? (2193 Views)

Prince Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi: Things You Don't Know About The New Ooni Of Ife / Igbo Women Don't Say "cha Cha Cha! Igbo Kwenu!"" / Calabar Women Awareness. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do Calabar Women Know That We Other Women Don't Know? by LoveAlways(f): 12:39pm On Nov 10, 2008
I read that Calabar has the best women.  They know how to treat their men.  Any Calabar women care to share their secrets?

Inquiring minds would like to know.   grin Give details.

I read that Calabar women are said to be excellent in matters of sexuality and are sought after by men as wives, women-friends or mistresses. Due to their alleged expertise in relationships with men, they have been accused of promiscuity and using love potions on men and thereby dominating them.
Re: What Do Calabar Women Know That We Other Women Don't Know? by LondonCool(m): 3:54pm On Nov 10, 2008
They are always neat and treat their men with respect.
Re: What Do Calabar Women Know That We Other Women Don't Know? by JustGood(m): 3:57pm On Nov 10, 2008
I remember 'Grace'. She was stunning, slim and a very good girl
Re: What Do Calabar Women Know That We Other Women Don't Know? by maedan(f): 4:51pm On Nov 10, 2008
i remember Nse, short and pretty but proud and boy-crazy.

(1) (Reply)

Have You Heard Of The Kpelle People? / FACIAL TATTOOS: The Tribal Female Rite In Papau New Guine / Benin Wore Clothes, And Also Sewed Their Own Clothes And Sold Them To The Europ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.