Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? (3829 Views)

Hundreds Of Nigerians Become Millionaires Through MLM / After Being Scammed, Can You Retrieve Your Lost Money Through Bank? / How Can I Make Money Through Investing 70,000 On The Internet Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by SuperT(m): 10:34pm On Oct 07, 2014
The question is have you make any money here in Nigeria through MLM program? share your
own experiece here..
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by vislabraye(m): 10:47pm On Oct 07, 2014
I believe the people who make money out of it do it at the expense of others. It's a venture which many people will loose and few people will smile to the bank.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 08, 2014
99% of those involved don't break even.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by macayub(m): 1:39am On Oct 08, 2014
MLM is different from pyramid scheme. its true that in pyramid scheme only few people makes money. But in MLM everybody has "equal chance" of making money at least from selling of products, not only from recruiting. Any form of MLM that preaches only recuiting without a legitimate product is a pyramid scheme.

Back to your question. Yes I have made money from multi-level marketing and I am still making money. if you want to know secret of making money from MLM and the right kind of MLM company to join contact me on selloriflame@outlook.com
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by Chuksworld(m): 2:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by leverage12(m): 6:30am On Oct 08, 2014
@OP Mlm is my main source of income, though I have other business doing but yet to find a business as profitable as this. I will advise you to give a shot bro but you will need a good company and a good sponsor to succeed in the business. My first experience with mlm was nothing to write home about, for good 1 year didn't earn a kobo but with the one I later joined last year I would say am so happy, earned my first income the following Month and have been earning since the past 1 year. As regard if everyone would through it, I will say YES because the one am into is also more like affiliate marketing even when you don't have a downline the Company pays you up to 24 percent just for buyer and if you are good at selling you can make very good use of this opportunity.
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by iykepromotions: 8:38am On Oct 08, 2014
Mlm is good if you find a good one. i have made over N140,000 naira in one of them and still making even when am not expecting money. my only investment then, was just N2k but now i am one of the highest earners. although i really doubted before joining, but now it's happy fridays; withdrawal things. for anyone still searching for a genuine way to make money online, send me an email @ Ikennaobi44@gmail.Com or click on my signature

Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by ano460: 12:07pm On Oct 08, 2014
@macayub you are right with that... 5star for you.

MLM is a profitable and very easy Business. Just like Alliance In Motion Global I join, level of downliners is to infinite.
-No Qoata = you must not Buy products before you earn N5,700, if it its for life time no probs...but you must be forced to buy product because products is for your Health.
Binary 1:1 very easy!
Paying Nigerians 2twice every week.
Paying Philippines (owners country) daily

ano4455@gmail.com
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by maniox(m): 1:10pm On Oct 08, 2014
once you start buying and selling then its not MLM
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by solbash11(m): 3:00pm On Oct 08, 2014
Nice discussions going on here.

I want to add that you can also make good money from Online Networking programs, meanwhile I want you'all to join me in making good profits from a program called 'Cash Code Trading'

To learn more about it, I want you to visit this blog:

www.linkpointsystems..com
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by iykepromotions: 4:05pm On Oct 08, 2014
one big reason why several people are not making money online is some are simply lazy. they don't want to work and they want to make money. i sleep and wake up and see alert of money that enterted into my acc. but i first worked for it. many people never understand that there's no free meal in online. in other words mlm is just like passive income; work once and continue earning. but not all of them. some are but SCAMS

Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by vizboy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
I have made a couple of dollars from mlm

the simple secret is joining at the early stage.
even hyip I played all that and made money from it.

doe not much but it was something.

have stopped playing those things now since solidtrustpay closed my account with almost 400$ in it.
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by Chuksworld(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2014
MLM is very nice business. I wish I started it 5 years ago. still counting my money

1 Like

Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by MsSantaClaus(f): 12:59am On Oct 19, 2014
maniox:
once you start buying and selling then its not MLM

That's where you are wrong. Any genuine Mlm has buying and selling as one of the major ways of generating income. These are Product based Mlm and are the most genuine and enduring. An Mlm without a product , can be easily termed a pyramid scheme, because all that happens is money changing hands from new sign ups to old. Whereas, In product based Mlm, you can decide to only buy and sell the product for retail profit, and or personal bonuses, paid by the company on the products. For eg many of the oldest MLM's in the world, Avon, Mary Kay, Forever Living , Herbal life etc they are all product based, extremely successful and are over 30 years old, and pay out millions of dollars monthly to their worldwide distributors. If you want to know more about genuine Mlm, let me know. I make my living solely from one and have been doing so for over 4 years now.

1 Like

Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by Tweetums(f): 8:27am On Oct 19, 2014
mlm is suck due to my experience
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by vonskyes(m): 4:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Tweetums:
mlm is suck due to my experience
kindly share your experience
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by 40dogzz(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2014
Nigerians ar very ignorant about Mlm biz, Americans make it big from this biz alot. Robert kiyosaki, said mlm biz is the biz of the 21st century. I make money from greenlife product. call on 0813176749 to comfirm. Their product is superb.
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by vonskyes(m): 1:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
Chuksworld:
Even till today, I still make money from helping hands and from Goldmine Resources. contact me to know how

How long have you been with helping hands and how has you your experience been?
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by millhouse: 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2014
whats your contact info

MsSantaClaus:

That's where you are wrong. Any genuine Mlm has buying and selling as one of the major ways of generating income. These are Product based Mlm and are the most genuine and enduring. An Mlm without a product , can be easily termed a pyramid scheme, because all that happens is money changing hands from new sign ups to old. Whereas, In product based Mlm, you can decide to only buy and sell the product for retail profit, and or personal bonuses, paid by the company on the products. For eg many of the oldest MLM's in the world, Avon, Mary Kay, Forever Living , Herbal life etc they are all product based, extremely successful and are over 30 years old, and pay out millions of dollars monthly to their worldwide distributors. If you want to know more about genuine Mlm, let me know. I make my living solely from one and have been doing so for over 4 years now.
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by sto: 8:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
@ano460 I see you! Poweeeeerrrrrrrr.joined alliance in motion 3 months ago and have made over 700k from the binary 1.1. Had to pack up all my side distraction.travel around nigeria now sharing my testimony. Can only be GOD. I met my mentor eric worre publisher of GO pro. Network work marketing is a profession. Those that threat it as such never regret.

1 Like

Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by vonskyes(m): 8:01pm On Nov 06, 2014
leverage12:
@OP Mlm is my main source of income, though I have other business doing but yet to find a business as profitable as this. I will advise you to give a shot bro but you will need a good company and a good sponsor to succeed in the business. My first experience with mlm was nothing to write home about, for good 1 year didn't earn a kobo but with the one I later joined last year I would say am so happy, earned my first income the following Month and have been earning since the past 1 year. As regard if everyone would through it, I will say YES because the one am into is also more like affiliate marketing even when you don't have a downline the Company pays you up to 24 percent just for buyer and if you are good at selling you can make very good use of this opportunity.

Whats the name of the one you are currently into?
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by vonskyes(m): 8:59pm On Nov 06, 2014
sto:
@ano460 I see you! Poweeeeerrrrrrrr.joined alliance in motion 3 months ago and have made over 700k from the binary 1.1. Had to pack up all my side distraction.travel around nigeria now sharing my testimony. Can only be GOD. I met my mentor eric worre publisher of GO pro. Network work marketing is a profession. Those that threat it as such never regret.

Kindly tell me more about it
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by blessida: 2:34pm On Nov 07, 2014
Yes there is money in MLM. but you need to choose the right MLM BUSINESS.One of the fastest growing MLM with a good binary compensation plan is GLOBAL WEALTH TRADE.its a company where both the new and old members get to benefit from the income flow. Its products are eye catching and self-marketing, infact the luxury items attracts prospects to you reducing the much talking and persuasion you need to do as oppose to other MLM PRODUCTS.You earn from personal product sales and referrals and you also have the opportunity to earn from group(team) volume sales and referrals.GLOBAL WEALTH TRADE PRODUCTS RANGES FROM costumes earrings, neckpiece, luxury watch,bracelets, sunshield,hand bags, wallets, pouch, gloves, diamonds, silver , tungsten,wedding bands,shoes and so on.to get more info on GWT check this link:globalwealthtrade.com/bleva85
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by 2prexios: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2014
You guys failed to defend your business at the hot seat. I doff my cap 2prexios www.nairaland.com/1981095/what-happened-me-scam-job/2#27776519
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by MsSantaClaus(f): 8:56pm On Nov 08, 2014
millhouse:
whats your contact info

U can email me on empowernija13@live.com
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by Sunglow: 10:11pm On Nov 08, 2014
Sure you can make money through MLM,1st understand how it works.I make money from MLM.
Re: Have You Evever Make Money Through MLM? by daikale: 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2015
Am a keen believer of MLM, they one am into now is GLOBAL WEALTH TRADE, far better and easier than all ve been doing, You earn from personal product sales and referrals and you also have the opportunity to earn from group(team) volume sales and referrals.GLOBAL WEALTH TRADE PRODUCTS RANGES FROM costumes earrings, neckpiece, luxury watch,bracelets, sunshield,hand bags, wallets, pouch, gloves, diamonds, silver , tungsten,wedding bands,shoes and so on.to get more info on GWT check this link:globalwealthtrade.com/teediamond.
you can earn between $500 to $10,000 weekly,

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are You An Importer? What Are You Importing And From Which Website? / Agent Banking With Opay, How Does It Work? / Join The Best Networking Business - Sairuimall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.