Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,058 members, 7,807,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:46 AM

Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. (1304 Views)

Will You Ever Miss Class If Such Endowed Teacher Is One Of Your Teachers In Clas / Funny Names Boys Use To Store Their Girlfriend's Number / Funny Names You Called Your Teacher(s) In Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 08, 2014
I just remembered some
funny names we used to
call our teachers when we were in secondary
school.

(my intro tech teacher: ''don't touch machine''

I feel like going back to school.

What about you?
Did you give funny names to all/some of your teachers?
Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 08, 2014
'C0MMANDO' chai daht man wicked no be small grin
Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by braine(m): 1:42am On Oct 08, 2014
Used to call my Maths teacher 'Faco'.. He seemed really mean, but now I see the goodness/benefits of his seemingly wicked ways in my life today. God bless that man.
Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 2:16am On Oct 08, 2014
Our vice princepal(admin),JUST A MINUTE that man funy
Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by osnova(m): 2:55am On Oct 08, 2014
ma econx teacher...........ASIAN TIGER....GEOGRAPHY.....SHITU......
Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by ProfRoland(m): 7:14am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=imoleay0 post=26955873]I just remembered some
funny names we used to
call our teachers when we were in secondary
school.

(my intro tech teacher: ''don't touch machine''

I feel like going back to school.

What about you?
Did you give funny names to all/some of your teachers?.....we called one guy like dat wey dey teach us we dey call am chest..as ehn the bros grab well well
Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 08, 2014
Her name was Mrs dickson
Buh we changed it to Mrs v*agina daughter :x

Then our CRS teacher was fat. She was big up and had small legs. So we named her Mrs jonny bravo

1 Like

Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by demix007(m): 8:52am On Oct 08, 2014
My physics teacher back den,Mr.Sodiq...d boys only saw d fun in d name and changed it to Mr.SuckD**k
Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by misslani(f): 10:21am On Oct 08, 2014
mr do good
Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 08, 2014
My Chemistry teacher had this high pitched voice and loved saying 'My brother please' before every sentence. cheesy cheesy cheesy
We called him 'My brother please'. grin grin grin
Others 'Soprano'. grin grin grin
Re: Funny Names You Give/gave To Your Teachers/lecturers. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Oct 08, 2014
Laliga(his mouth is always open)

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of The Day! (TGIF) / Post Yours If You Were Born In Da 80's / Funny Facebook Chat Between Him And His Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.