Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,694 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. (4865 Views)

FIRE OUTBREAK Will Not Affect The Upcoming General Elections- INEC / Rotimi Amaechi Breaks Record Of The Biggest Political Gathering In Africa (pix) / Ebola Outbreak: 39 Immigrants From DR Congo, Sierra Leone Arrested In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by PhockPhockMan: 3:05am On Oct 08, 2014
With the ravaging nature of Ebola Virus, and it's surprise onward flights to Europe and United States of America, it has become clear that the whole world is at a great health risk more than ever before. Unfortunately , the two countries (Liberia and Sierera Leone ) the virus is worst hit are people who paid back Nigeria's sacrifice of human and material in the days of their need with INGRATITUDE.
Whether it's reason Nigeria is not willing to help them again, time shall tell.
Today,(SOUTH AFRICA ) another African country Nigeria did everything humanly possible to liberate from deadly grasp of apartheid regime, is now paying us back in their own way, which includes the embarrassment they Meted to our president during Mandela burial.
No doubt, Nigeria has created a high standard in the fight against the virus.
The question now is, in the event of South Africa catching the Ebola bug, WILL YOU ADVISE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT TO HELP THEM?

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Kc3000: 3:53am On Oct 08, 2014
Ummm, lets not get cocky. Thanks to good fortune, the combined efforts of a lot of determined health care workers, and divine intervention that saw an unusually high 60% cure rate among Nigerians, we were able to contain the outbreak. But, if the rest of the world is very much at risk, so are we. It behooves us to offer as much aid as we can in helping other African countries contain the virus, or it would inevitably find its way back to Nigeria. Imagine that we were almost done in by the recklessness of just one or two individuals from Liberia, then realize that the dire situation in Liberia and Sierra-Leon is really too close for comfort. As a matter of necessity, for our own preservation, we must help them contain the outbreak.

5 Likes

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Descartes: 5:24am On Oct 08, 2014
I will.
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by CyberTerrorist: 5:32am On Oct 08, 2014
I will not..all this African countries are ingrate angry

2 Likes

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Nobody: 5:48am On Oct 08, 2014
What sort of hostility did SA have towards Nigeria? OP you have come again with your propaganda against South Africa, all because they exposed Jonathan and the criminal arms dealers. You don't have the fear of God walahi

4 Likes

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by persius555(m): 5:55am On Oct 08, 2014
Nigerians, for who we are, always the first to strech out a helping hand. I guess it is our nature. SA will not understand. We have done it before and would be glad to do it again.
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Kayceo2010: 5:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Expose ke ?? Why they are now saying it was legitimate..
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by omenka(m): 6:03am On Oct 08, 2014
barcanista:
What sort of hostility did SA have towards Nigeria? OP you have come again with your propaganda against South Africa, all because they exposed Jonathan and the criminal arms dealers. You don't have the fear of God walahi
Some of these guys are too damn ignorant walahi!! In an event of an all out no-holds-bared diplomatic row with SA, Nigeria stands to lose the most. Do they have any idea the number of nigerians making a living in that country while sending monies back home for family upkeep?? Do they know the number of nigerians in South African schools at various levels of study?? Do they know the number of jobs local South African companies have provided nigerians??

These guys are just incorrigible fools. Hating on another country simply because she blew the whistle on your government's corruption, something they should be grateful for!!

Mscheew.

3 Likes

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by M4gunners: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes for only 2 reason first there are many nigeria in SA.Secoundly,to still show them we are number 1 in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by despeakableme: 6:08am On Oct 08, 2014
I will. Helping them is a sign of strength. Always try to be the bigger man in everything you do. Bringing ourselves down to their level is not what we should do. We're already above them. Let's keep it that way.

1 Like

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Nobody: 6:20am On Oct 08, 2014
we must to helping dem by ourselve o! @M4gunner don talk am 4 2 point patapata! Even me by myself, I go give dem ewedu, I get am plenty for my store in d marketgrin
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
Some of these guys are too damn ignorant walahi!! In an event of an all out no-holds-bared diplomatic row with SA, Nigeria stands to lose the most. Do they have any idea the number of nigerians making a living in that country while sending monies back home for family upkeep?? Do they know the number of nigerians in South African schools at various levels of study?? Do they know the number of jobs local South African companies have provided nigerians??

These guys are just incorrigible fools. Hating on another country simply because she blew the whistle on your government's corruption, something they should be grateful for!!

Mscheew.
imagine those fools talking as if we are doing South Africa a favor by allowing MTN and co do business in Nigeria. They have no idea about the benefit of having foreign investors on your shore. When yu think their cluelessness is at its peak, they disappoint you by displaying more cluelessness, beating their former clueless records. As for the Nigerians living in SA, I just hope the foolery of our government and their agents will not incite hostility against Nigerians living and working there.
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by F117A: 6:36am On Oct 08, 2014
[quote author=omenka post=26957511]Some of these guys are too damn ignorant walahi!! In an event of an all out no-holds-bared diplomatic row with SA, Nigeria stands to lose the most. Do they have any idea the number of nigerians making a living in that country while sending monies back home for family upkeep?? Do they know the number of nigerians in South African schools at various levels of study?? Do they know the number of jobs local South African companies have provided nigerians??

Mscheew.[/quote}Stop talking rubbish.
MTN alone makes $2B after tax in Nigeria annually.
That is far more than what the totality of poor Nigerians make there.
The same Nigerians that are currently victims of violent xenophobic attacks.

4 Likes

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by F117A: 6:39am On Oct 08, 2014
Why did zuma back down during the yellow-fever card imbroglio?
Because he knew he had more to lose.
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by chinwike2(m): 6:51am On Oct 08, 2014
Yes
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by IbokUtoroh(m): 6:53am On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:

Mscheew.

i pray u will hate nigerians d way u hating now when ur buhari assume power.
can u compare the money mtn , dstv are makng from nigerians wif equally poor services? i knw u will say they bribe our senators n rep members, thank God the NASS IS a mixed party house.

1 Like

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 08, 2014
With are talking about Ebola here,why not,I would support us helping them in any measures we can.

After all,there should be unity in the fight of the deadly virus,else,it might find its way back to our beloved Nation.

Great Nigeria!

Great Africa.
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by overhypedsteve(m): 6:56am On Oct 08, 2014
PhockPhockMan:
With the ravaging nature of Ebola Virus, and it's surprise onward flights to Europe and United States of America, it has become clear that the whole world is at a great health risk more than ever before. Unfortunately , the two countries (Liberia and Sierera Leone ) the virus is worst hit are people who paid back Nigeria's sacrifice of human and material in the days of their need with INGRATITUDE.
Whether it's reason Nigeria is not willing to help them again, time shall tell.
Today,(SOUTH AFRICA ) another African country Nigeria did everything humanly possible to liberate from deadly grasp of apartheid regime, is now paying us back in their own way, which includes the embarrassment they Meted to our president during Mandela burial.
No doubt, Nigeria has created a high standard in the fight against the virus.
The question now is, in the event of South Africa catching the Ebola bug, WILL YOU ADVISE NIGERIA GOVERNMENT TO HELP THEM?
mumu op, thanks for starting my day with a graphic pics of ebola, how does that pics have any business with ur post, chai, how i wan take chop today after seeing that disgusting stuff, and why didn't you write warning Graphic pics inside
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by alexis007(m): 7:30am On Oct 08, 2014
....ebola is more than a disease...it's an epidemic....fail to help someone else fight it today and who knows,you might be the next 2mao...moreso,their govt. won't fail to send some of their infected populace to us for potential damage the same way Al-Quaeda unleash suicide-bombers against designated targets...so if those ingrates from the 'anus of Africa' ask for our assistance,we should gladly help them out...infact,we should keep helping till......a virus that could kill a south african but cannot harm a Nigerian shows up...

1 Like

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by alexis007(m): 7:31am On Oct 08, 2014
....ebola is more than a disease...it's an epidemic....fail to help someone else fight it today and who knows,you might be the next victim 2mao...moreso,their govt. won't fail to send some of their infected populace to us for potential damage the same way Al-Quaeda unleash suicide-bombers against designated targets...so if those ingrates from the 'anus of Africa' ask for our assistance,we should gladly help them out...infact,we should keep helping till......a virus that could kill a south african but cannot harm a Nigerian shows up...
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by alexis007(m): 7:45am On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:

Mscheew.
on the whistle-blowing stuff: i'm sure as death dat you belong the same kind of guys who think that Edward snowden isn't a traitor...[maybe compromising your country's intel in such heart-breaking style is not,according your 'mosquito' senses]........on the topic @ hand: and what are you waiting for before you become a naturalized south african citizen?....'cause if 'patriotism' ever has a meaning...you certainly are not in the ranks of the best people who could define it....
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by omenka(m): 7:52am On Oct 08, 2014
alexis007:
on the whistle-blowing stuff: i'm sure as death dat you belong the same kind of guys who think that Edward snowden isn't a traitor...[maybe compromising your country's intel in such heart-breaking style is not,according your 'mosquito' senses]........on the topic @ hand: and what are you waiting for before you become a naturalized south african citizen?....'cause if 'patriotism' ever has a meaning...you certainly are not in the ranks of the best people who could define it....
On the patriotism stuff: I'm sure you belong to thesame kind of guys who think patriotism is about covering government's corruption.

Oponu. Please don't quote me again.
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by omenka(m): 7:57am On Oct 08, 2014
IbokUtoroh:

i pray u will hate nigerians d way u hating now when ur buhari assume power.
can u compare the money mtn , dstv are makng from nigerians wif equally poor services? i knw u will say they bribe our senators n rep members, thank God the NASS IS a mixed party house.
Quality of poor services my foot!! Is it their fault?? Why don't you pressurise your government to pressurise them to give you the quality of service you think you deserve?? How many quality services do we even get from Nigerian companies themselves?? You don't treat your spouse like a piece of shiiit in public and expect the public to treat her like mother Theresa.
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by alexis007(m): 7:59am On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
On the patriotism stuff: I'm sure you belong to thesame kind of guys who think patriotism is about covering government's corruption.

Oponu. Please don't quote me again.
i'd quote you and bet me,if that irritates you,go and hug a crocodile...just make sure that u drop ur 'Iphone6' where i can reach it and make it my personal belonging sharp sharp....by the way[checking records]...when did you pay your tax last?....abi mumu citizen,you wan reap where u no sow?
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:19am On Oct 08, 2014
I just dey read comments
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by IbokUtoroh(m): 9:27am On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:
Quality of poor services my foot!! Is it their fault?? Why don't you pressurise your government to pressurise them to give you the quality of service you think you deserve?? How many quality services do we even get from Nigerian companies themselves?? You don't treat your spouse like a piece of shiiit in public and expect the public to treat her like mother Theresa.

so what do u think is the solution?
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Belmot(m): 9:34am On Oct 08, 2014
Bragging over ebola........ Op what do u have to offer them if they request for nigeria's help? Nanosilver or ewedu?

1 Like

Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by PhockPhockMan: 10:35am On Oct 08, 2014
barcanista:
If the transaction done with cash is illegal, what of the one done in a right way? What of the Embarrassment meted to our president during Mandela burial?
The bottom line is that south Africa is using opportunity available to them to undermine us.
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by PhockPhockMan: 10:39am On Oct 08, 2014
persius555:
Nigerians, for who we are, always the first to strech out a helping hand. I guess it is our nature. SA will not understand. We have done it before and would be glad to do it again.
I love your spirit, but..........
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2014
Paging EroZA. grin
Re: IN CASE OF EBOLA OUTBREAK ; Will You Support Nigeria To Help South Africa?Pix. by PhockPhockMan: 11:02am On Oct 08, 2014
omenka:

Mscheew.
It's unfortunate nairaland is full of blackheads like you, show me the link where it was confirmed by south Africa government that the money is a stolen cash.

Foolish Igbo wannabe.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu PDP Ward Congress, Governor Chime Schemed Out / Why Buhari Dropped Rotimi Amaechi For German Tour / Blood Flows In Rivers As Police, Navy Clash – See How Many People That Got Shot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.