Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,892 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use (17576 Views)

How To Unlock Any Java Phone,easy Way / Request For All Unlocking Code Of Network Internet Modem Here Free Of Charge / Unlock Any Data Card Modem And Make It Useable On Any Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use by Nobody: 6:44am On Oct 08, 2014
Normally when you buy a new 3G internet modem from a service provider the modem will be locked to the network in order not to support or work on any other network. If you insert another network Sim card on it you would be asked to provide your unlock code all because it has been locked by the service provider. The unlock code allows you to bypass the modem in order to be able make use of another network Sim card on it.

How to get started
=> Firstly, you need to generate the unlock code.

And how do I generate the unlock code?
=> You can generate the unlock using a software called Master Unlocker.

=> The Master Unlocker is just like a calculator, it calculates your modem serial number and then generate an UNLOCK code which you can input on an Huawei modem to bypass.

http://www.edesoninfotech.com/2014/07/how-to-unlock-your-3g-huawei-internet_15.html

click to continue reading

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use by jelly456: 11:34am On Nov 28, 2014
Thanks for giving information.
One of my friends tried this way of huawei modem unlocking.But she got failed and her maximum unlocking possibilities also finished.So she suggested don't try this way of unlocking.Better try any one of the online unlocking service.So i unlocked my modem with a help of
Mobile-Unlocker.com I never had any problem.
Re: How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use by lordraiden(m): 12:51pm On Nov 29, 2014
can u help me unlock glo bolt modem
Re: How To Unlock Any Network Internet Modem For Universal Use by lordraiden(m): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2014
jelly456:
Thanks for giving information.
One of my friends tried this way of huawei modem unlocking.But she got failed and her maximum unlocking possibilities also finished.So she suggested don't try this way of unlocking.Better try any one of the online unlocking service.So i unlocked my modem with a help of
Mobile-Unlocker.com I never had any problem.
pls how did u do it,i did nt see any space to put my imei or continue for it to unlock

(1) (Reply)

Download Unlimitedly With Mtn Bis Subscription On Your Pc (101% Working) / Best Internet Service Provider In Nigeria / Simpleserver Plus Mtn Bis On Android And Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.