Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,868 members, 7,802,799 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

Hook Up Thread For Jerks And Losers. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hook Up Thread For Jerks And Losers. (554 Views)

BBM Chat Hook-ups: Get Pins / Tatafos (4rm Jokes Section) Meet-up Thread / Dating & Meet Up Thread Library (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hook Up Thread For Jerks And Losers. by Nobody: 8:56am On Oct 08, 2014
Guys lets face it, sometimes we can act like jerks and become a huge turn off to potential partners. Jerks are often times likeable on first contact and would make a great first impression. Then when it comes to the real deal, they start ffing up. Yeah! I know this cuz i'm one. Enough of the downsides. Let's get to the plus of dating a jerk. He would come in handy when a lady is trying to ward off stubborn toasters. He makes a perfect excuse for a b.f esp if u're getting lots of peer pressure from girlfriends. He's the perfect person to chat with when u're bored. He also comes in handy for airtime voucher when you need to make that desperate call to a potential maga. He's a perfect lover and has mastered all the Kamasutra S*x positions and knows how to hit the spot.
So guys don't be shy to add or subtract any more qualities. kindly ff @gidilink
Re: Hook Up Thread For Jerks And Losers. by Praisely(f): 8:57am On Oct 08, 2014
what d hell

2 Likes

Re: Hook Up Thread For Jerks And Losers. by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 08, 2014
Praisely:
what d hell
Are U interested?
Re: Hook Up Thread For Jerks And Losers. by onstelly(f): 7:38pm On Oct 09, 2014
Brandnew2:
Are U interested?
Nope
Re: Hook Up Thread For Jerks And Losers. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 09, 2014
onstelly:

Nope
Trust me being with me will be fun. wink

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nairaland's Hottest Guy, Ladies!! Come In Here!!! / The Sugar Mummy Palaver / Good Sexy Woman Needed For A Serios Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.