Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,732 members, 7,802,212 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (609627 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by emx4luv11(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
Please does anyone have any idea on how much OLAM, OANDO and UAC pay their graduate staff after the training?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Teacup: 2:46pm On Nov 18, 2014
Teacup:

is dat for cleaners or graduate entry level
k2 pls are u sure. i will be going for an interview at cnssl and i want to know their pay
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by veevean1(f): 6:35pm On Nov 18, 2014
emx4luv11:
Please does anyone have any idea on how much OLAM, OANDO and UAC pay their graduate staff after the training?
am sure u knw how much olam pays so tell us,
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by k2kay(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2014
Teacup:

k2 pls are u sure. i will be going for an interview at cnssl and i want to know their pay
I used to work with cnssl they manage the mtn call Centre in jos back then and we were paid 35k. It was the clamor for better working conditions that forced them to close up shop in jos. Whether they pay more now, I don't know but u can liken cnssl with the Indians who use u and u have nothing to show for it. Heck, u can't even tell someone u worked for mtn back then...Lol. anyway, if u have nothing doing right now, u can go for it, other doors will surely open in the near future. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by emx4luv11(m): 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2014
veevean1:

am sure u knw how much olam pays so tell us,

I don't know o! Oge u still waka come this place? U dey waka o!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by veevean1(f): 6:41am On Nov 19, 2014
emx4luv11:

I don't know o! u still waka come this place? U dey waka o!
emma if i catch u, u go talk fresh yo no dey call my name nyhow angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2014
How much does LAPO Microfinance Bank pay its Client Service Officers (Bsc holders)... Please I need ur info please!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by flywheel(m): 11:52am On Nov 22, 2014
How much does baba ijebu pay fresh graduates?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 12:58pm On Nov 22, 2014
How much does LAPO Microfinance Bank
pay its Client Service Officers (Bsc
holders)... Please I need ur info please!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by veevean1(f): 2:02pm On Nov 22, 2014
Kentnickole:
How much does LAPO Microfinance Bank pay its Client Service Officers (Bsc holders)... Please I need ur info please!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 3:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
holders)... Please I need ur info. Thanks
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by tojahh(m): 1:55pm On Nov 23, 2014
Kentnickole:
. Is it SBL CSO or Regular CSO?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 9:24pm On Nov 23, 2014
tojahh:
. Is it SBL CSO or Regular CSO?

I didnt know there was "SBL" or "Regular" please kindly state either or both position salary (Bsc holder). Thanks.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 23, 2014

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by poundsmaker(m): 12:08am On Nov 24, 2014
Have you guys forgotten that big pay (fat salary) doesn't determine the level of your wealthy? You can be collecting the biggest pay while you'll always broke and vice versa, like someone has already said that his/her sister works in a bank but she always complain of being broke. You don't even consider other factors such as the satisfaction you derive from the job, working environment, career development, staffs welfare (ie medical and others) and some other factors which you ought to look into, all you look after is the PAY. Well, I'll advice you all, to let the destiny play his ROLES, which I believe is going to be the best for you because God loves us all.
NOTE: if you're destine to be wealthy, you'll surely be. Even without working in a big pay company and vice versa. All you need is abundant blessings in all your endeavors.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 3:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Miatha(f): 6:38am On Nov 25, 2014
pls does anyone know how much Dstv pay it customer care representatives, degree holder? thanks.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 7:17am On Nov 25, 2014
holders)... Please I need ur info. Please I need the info for decision ASAP

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by keleto(m): 1:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Pls house, I need urgent answer. WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH MAINONE CABLE PAYS THE DG OPERATOR.
ALSO THE PAYS STRUCTURE FOR TECHNICIAN AT EURO GLOBAL DISTILLERY OTA.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2014
holders)... Please I need ur info. Please I
need the info for decision ASAP
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Uzeustace: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2014
Some of you will be surprised how much think tanks, foreign research organizations, NGO's, multilateral organizations like AFDB, IFC, IMF, World Bank, etc., pay in Nigeria...I have read the thread, it appears that there is a certain fixation on oil and gas jobs. O&G now has a lot of squeeze going on there right now....shale oil, divestment, auction of oil blocks etc. With my experience though, when one start thinking of having a family (and with getting older), how much that a job pays do not matter much again, is all about stability people! Earlier in my career, I worked in an economic think tank that payed 250k a month after tax, my seniors earned 450 and 600 respectively.

4 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by drimpeccable(m): 2:56am On Dec 03, 2014
Uzeustace:
Some of you will be surprised how much think tanks, foreign research organizations, NGO's, multilateral organizations like AFDB, IFC, IMF, World Bank, etc., pay in Nigeria...I have read the thread, it appears that there is a certain fixation on oil and gas jobs. O&G now has a lot of squeeze going on there right now....shale oil, divestment, auction of oil blocks etc. With my experience though, when one start thinking of having a family (and with getting older), how much that a job pays do not matter much again, is all about stability people! Earlier in my career, I worked in an economic think tank that payed 250k a month after tax, my seniors earned 450 and 600 respectively.

You are right. However, the challenge with most of these foreign NGOs and donor agencies is that they usually recruit for specific projects with a lifespan of two years or less. Even a number of UN agencies would offer a renewable contract of between six months and two years.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 2:36pm On Dec 03, 2014

SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL ME PLEASE
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by sexylogan(m): 3:54pm On Dec 16, 2014
careema:

Tax is on the basic salary not the full salary.

True
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by grlzone(f): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2014
Kentnickole:

SOMEBODY SHOULD TELL ME PLEASE
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2014
grlzone:

Thanks so much for ur response. Hope u dont mind clarifying me; when I said CSO, I meant those who visit clients group units to collect money and report back to the office each day... Are they the ones they pay 80k (Bsc holders)?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Tnycee(m): 11:09pm On Dec 20, 2014
Please NLders, how much does frontier oil, 7 energy, seplat oil and gas pay their entry level and experienced engineers.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by tojahh(m): 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2014
Kentnickole:

Thanks so much for ur response. Hope u dont mind clarifying me; when I said CSO, I meant those who visit clients group units to collect money and report back to the office each day... Are they the ones they pay 80k (Bsc holders)?
sorry LAPO don't pay 80k unless you're quoting before tax, staff welfare, pension and other deductions. But if its after the aforementioned then the pay for HND/B.Sc is 60k. I quote real values here. Cheers

2 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 3:25am On Dec 22, 2014
tojahh:
sorry LAPO don't pay 80k unless you're quoting before tax, staff welfare, pension and other deductions. But if its after the aforementioned then the pay for HND/B.Sc is 60k. I quote real values here. Cheers

Thanks for this info... But how did you get to know? Do u work wt LAPO?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by tojahh(m): 9:26pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

Thanks for this info... But how did you get to know? Do u work wt LAPO?
have close associate there. Even leave with one in same room
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Kentnickole(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2014
tojahh:
have close associate there. Even leave with one in same room

Thanks for the info. But wats the position of that close associate of yours? And his certificate- degree or HND, OND?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by tojahh(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2014
Kentnickole:

Thanks for the info. But wats the position of that close associate of yours? And his certificate- degree or HND, OND?
bro, here's my pin 260d9698 for more gist. But for the record, he's a CSO(HND) in a Mega branch. And the one that leaves with me is a DES (OND).

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (41) (Reply)

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.