Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,426 members, 7,808,527 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria - Jobs/Vacancies (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria (609933 Views)

Top 13 Highest Paying Companies In Nigeria 2016 / Entry Level Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Firm / Salaries Of Lecturer I And Lecturer Ii (conuass 03 And 04) In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by debbie(f): 11:48am On Oct 05, 2015
Thanks for sharing,this info will come in handy for a friend.
Well i want to know among these three which one has a better work environment and career growth.Hope you can help out.
olalekan206:
FAAN should be 120k to 150k, while NCAA is 150k and NAMA 160k I guess since level 9 is paid 180k at NAMA confirmed
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by princehabyb(m): 1:44pm On Oct 05, 2015
Lay a foundation of passive income for life and earn @least N1,320 per day or N16,500- N33,000 weekly without selling anything ..All needed is just with seed capital of N6,600,which also automatically qualifies you as a member. Is your desire hot enough to make this real??..check my signature!
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by brytandre(m): 8:32pm On Nov 06, 2015
How much does Federal Ministry of Water resources pay Level 08 staffs?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by collele(m): 8:57pm On Nov 06, 2015
Pls who knows how much May and Baker pay sales reps at entry level?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Abbey4life12: 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2015
Pls,what is the salary range or pay structure for trainee and experienced engineers in flour mills of Nigeria plc especially in its refinery.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by neyothunder(m): 3:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
What's the salary salary range of entry level in bouygues contraction company nigeria

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Topsonhandsome(m): 5:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hello friends, pls does MIKANO NG pay up to 80k for entry level Electrical Engineers... Pls I need ur response. Its so URGENT.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Sagamite(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2015
emergency2:
Wow,
I wonder why people now beef Doctors. Many companies workers including Bank are well paid more than a Doctor. I was surprised wen I read through all this post. An entry level doctor working in most states receives about 150k-180k(basic and all allowances sum up together) Local Government Doctors receives less. Private hospitals doctors receives average of 100-130k. Even Federal hospital Doctors still collect less than 200k despite all the call, teaching, etc allowance. Our basic salaries are ridiculous, it's only the allowance that makes it reach such amount.
So why are people saying Doctors are this or that. Just wondering.

Hey, can you please kindly explain how these different allowances work?

Which ones can be gotten concurrently?

How people qualify to get them. How frequently per month/year they get them. And for how long they get them.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by dupe007: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls house how much does LIRS pay entry staff?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olumyyde(m): 11:18pm On Dec 08, 2015
Kentnickole:
its not upto 80k pls,i was a staff there before.
Thanks so much for ur response. Hope u dont mind clarifying me; when I said CSO, I meant those who visit clients group units to collect money and report back to the office each day... Are they the ones they pay 80k (Bsc holders)?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Olumyyde(m): 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2015
Pls,how much does national board for technology incubation nbti pay entry staff G7 L2?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by olalekan206: 10:43am On Dec 13, 2015
debbie:
Thanks for sharing,this info will come in handy for a friend.
Well i want to know among these three which one has a better work environment and career growth.Hope you can help out.
NCAA is quite a gud environment staff are trained outside the country and the DTA n estacode is bumper, thou there was a circular to that effect that no staff shd be trained outside the country again by our past fin. minister given d austerity in the economy
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by olalekan206: 10:46am On Dec 13, 2015
brytandre:
How much does Federal Ministry of Water resources pay Level 08 staffs?
All FG ministries start with 53k level 8/2 thou some may pay small incentive like foreign affairs while the salary is all that is paid for some other ministries
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 08, 2016
Please who knows how much a fresh graduate of human resource earns per month in oil companies like shell, total, etc. Or in companies like accenture kpmg and pwc. Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by oloyedayo(m): 9:45am On Jan 09, 2016
what does the salary of media outfits look like?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by coldsummer: 11:15pm On Jan 30, 2016
rodeo0070:
Please who knows that of Save the children, Abuja? Its an NGO/International agency...

hello how are you doing tonight. Please did you get an answer to this question about how much Save the children pay. my girl is getting a job there and we would like to know. any idea please?

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by rodeo0070(m): 6:34am On Jan 31, 2016
coldsummer:

hello how are you doing tonight. Please did you get an answer to this question about how much Save the children pay. my girl is getting a job there and we would like to know. any idea please?

None at all. Nobody answered. But in my own opinion she should give it a trial...

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by topeontop(m): 8:48am On Feb 04, 2016
pls how much does a medium size consulting firm pay?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Frank3n2(m): 8:52am On Feb 04, 2016
topeontop:
pls how much does a medium size consulting firm pay?

You better be specific... Medium to you might not be medium to me.. We see things differently.

1 Like

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by iamsnazzy(m): 12:11pm On Mar 18, 2016
mekzyjoe:
. Dangote cement pays 140k,,,dangote cement transport division pays 66k,,dangote sugar transport pays 77k....ask me any question abt DANGOTE
@oluta how much do dangote cement pay a geologist, entry level.. Bsc of coz
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Generaloluseye: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2016
pls how much does OLAM nigeria pays entry level graduate
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Emasel(m): 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2016
Generaloluseye:
pls how much does OLAM nigeria pays entry level graduate

80k for their GT
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by captainuc(m): 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2016
Pls, how much does Central Bank of Nigeria pay their drivers? Anyone with idea?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by RealCJ: 11:42pm On Mar 24, 2016
Can someone help me with that of krisoral group of companies. Please help.
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by brocab: 5:16pm On Mar 27, 2016
A church is now classed as a business company.
I am not one who has a church that I can call home, But really do I need a church that preachers after another doctrine about tithing.
I remember the day's God had called me into His kingdom, I had always wondered why He never mentioned to me about tithing. But the church I was attending too at the time had. Deep down I didn't understand about the tithing rules, but I was told its right in the eye's of God, and as a young Christian I didn't have the understanding about the word of God, fresh from the streets, I felt ripped off, God never mention anything about paying out money to Him?
I followed after the church rules and I ended up paying tithes, deep down my heart didn't feel right to do so, but I stuck it out, years later I had asked the Lord to show me in scripture, I said Lord my heart doesn't feel right deep down about these tithes and it never did feel right.
And while I was reading the word of God He had showing me
{Matthew 6:25-27} For this reason I say to you do not be worried, about your life. as to what you will eat, or what you will drink, nor for your body, as to what you will put on, is not life more than food, and the body more than clothing? Look at the birds of the air, they neither sow nor do they reap, nor gather into barns, and yet your heavenly Father feeds them, Are you not worth much more that they? And who of you, by being worried can add a single hour to his life.

It took years for me to ask God about tithing, but thank God I did. Because now I know the truth, and the truth was always in me, all I had to do was to ask God to reveal this truth to me.
Tithing Is used only to retrieve peoples weekly wages or your bank accounts, in this day and age pastors have a direct debit that belongs to you. That finances his kingdom he is building for His own self glory that he see's' not in the word of God, but in his self management money back guarantee lie.

Ask the Lord yourselves, because the truth will set you free.
I receive the same blessing's everyone receives.

4 Likes

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by Bellamakeovers(f): 8:17am On Mar 30, 2016
Hello, who knows the salary of b.Sc graduate workers at PENCOM and FIRS?
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by yemmybx(m): 8:30am On Mar 30, 2016
God please pick up my calls.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by nurez305(m): 11:07pm On Apr 07, 2016
Please, who know how much Indomie pay their entry level graduate
Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by tojahh(m): 12:20am On Apr 08, 2016
AgentKamar:
Pls who knows how much do I.t students doing their internship in NNPC get paid?

22k. That was where I did my 1yr IT 2014.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria by y1m1: 7:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls who knows deloitte's entry lvl salary.....and does it vary by depts?? Thnks n adv

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (41) (Reply)

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.