Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,906 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

Stop Wasting Your Money! Get A Free Musical Video Shoot - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Stop Wasting Your Money! Get A Free Musical Video Shoot (531 Views)

Dancers Needed Urgently For A Musical Video Shoot Urgently / Chuddy K Video Shoot For Gaga Crazy- Models Interested? / Children Video,soap Opera And Musical Video Audition! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stop Wasting Your Money! Get A Free Musical Video Shoot by idethompson(m): 12:53pm On Oct 08, 2014
Hello out there my name is Thompso[/b]n, aka De Prof, I am a promoter of good music, I love to see young, up and coming Nigeria artist come to lime light. As you are reading this right now you are aware that there are lot of talented, creative and ambitious youth out there in this country who haven't gotten a single rare privilege to showcase their God-given potentials.

However, like I introduce to you before hand, Im a lover and promoter of good music and this has given birth to a strong compelling vision which I want to inform and share with you. As an an innovative young man.
I have set up a 21st century multimedia organization called [b]THOMPSON INNOVATIONS
, this company was founded August 6th 2009, I have several technical crew working with and for me. This set or group of people are all professional in their field because as an innovation company one must be creative and observant in trying to achieve her aim, objectives and mission...so I know the potential and capacity of my team and crew members. they all understand the vision and are committed to run this vision.

So my company (THOMPSON INNOVATIONS) is a platform structured and set to promoting creativity and style. This means we must do everything in our capacity & capability to pursue and achieve our set goals and objectives.

in this regard let me quickly tel you that one of our goals this few month remaining of the year is to help up and coming Nigerian artiste to shoot their MUSICAL VIDEO.
If you want to get into the entertainment industry fully and be heard this now is your opportunity! Dont miss it! as part of our vision, goal and objective we would help those Nigeria artiste, whoever you are to shoot a high-resolution powerful and creative video just for you!

However, there must be commitment on your part in such a way we know that you have the zeal to become a successful artiste...
so what do you do? its simple, send us your song to our mail @ thoms_ide4real@yahoo.com then call 08183251345 so I can tell you more of how you can go about it.
we shall also connect you to some powerful TV station around the state! just for you!
call me now lets talk on how you get started
All the video settings will be made by us.(camera guys, light, video editor etc call 08183251345 now
God bless you

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Favourite Reality TV Show In Nigeria / Naija Short Film Shot In Toronto That Played At Toronto Film Festival / [video] Lost At Sea: Sailor Rescued After 66 Days Adrift At Sea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.