Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,100 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:57 AM

Independence Promo On Tally.erp9 - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Independence Promo On Tally.erp9 (531 Views)

Towards Achieving Financial Independence! / Independence Promo On Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting 2015, 2014 And 2013 Edition / Independence Promo On Sage 50 (peachtree) Accounting 2015, 2014 And 2013 Edition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Independence Promo On Tally.erp9 by miterp: 12:57pm On Oct 08, 2014
MIT offers Independence promo on all its products. Purchase any of our software in this month of October at a discounted rate and also get a free installation.
Our products are
- Sage 50 (Peachtree) 2015, 2014 & 2013
- Tally.ERP9
- ERP Epistoo
- Tally POS software
- Quickbooks POS software
This is a great opportunity to ensure quick reports, accelerating your business and maximizing your profits.
For more information on our Independence promo visit us at May Ideal Technologies (MIT) 2nd floor, 8 Majekodunmi street, Oshopey Bus-stop, Allen Avenue Ikeja or call 08180072860, 08060592826
Re: Independence Promo On Tally.erp9 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2014
I need Heckler koch.....and my people will supply/ with acids in goblets.....to sprinkle on the guy/ till he's wrinkled and sighs/ then I ll" thrust "stars" in his "cornea"......and have the krone vanished...... "In the twinkle of an eye"!!!/

I ll" tuck this creep behind/ and knock him in his gland/
then rip off his limbs.....glue his legs to his brains......to help him underSTAND!!!/

Am AWOL with the phrase.....I ll" utter Two clauses/ bless him with a slap....after few curses/
then bruise his lungs with "yams"[/]....so the cause of his death.....is "[b]TUBERculosis[/i]!!!!/

He ll" be boiled with steam.....and gassed with vapour/ in spars am major/
While the krone brings the noise....."like that small generator"...."i pass my neighbour""!!!/

he's phony and cheap/ only a dollar will be flashed.....then am boning his chick/
Save your racism talk....cos my "black and white bullets[i/]"....will have the krone looking....Like a "[i]Domino piece[i/]"!!!/

The electricity in me.....could fear a Faraday/ i load rifles with ease... if he dares me i ll" spray/
And leave him dead in "[i]journey
".....if ya'll doubt his demise......ask "Yemi Alade"!!!/

Elymax is 15...and krone is smacking his asss/
A 26 year old paedophile....that rapes 14's and 13's....and abandons his wife/
He's even known to "[b]touch 12's
".....like a "homosexual Clock"...."that's banging midnight"!!!/

I got my techs in range/ and I text with rage/
Krone is wack and "stagnant".....like the "5 naira bill".....we don't expect a "change"!!!/
I ll' be fusing verbs/ to trick the con....and put his crew in debt/ for abusing vets/
Ya'll know "my looks kill"....but krone won't have the "Stares".....if he had his face dug...."into the Building's steps"!!!/

He ll' be whipped and buried/ a sword to his chest...he's deceased and perished/
He can't "coin" words like me....tell krone to stop trying.....to script on "pennies"/
Or he ll" be starved for weeks.... till ulcer purges/ my knive is here to tax....and slaughter purses/
If krone's a fortuneTELLER"....he ll' gagged with "receipts".....near the "bursar's office"!!!/

I was to brawl a Human...who brought an amphibian here?/ I should have it squashed.....killed and bent/
Or burn it in Delhi.....so we can smoke the krone.....as "Indian Hemp"!!!/
He's a filthy "Goose"...I ll ram my boots in his knees/ dump his head on land....and his foot in the seas/
Or have him interred in "UGANDA".....cos when I erase the "U"....then its good for the geese"!!!/

Am rude and on top/ if i hear krone's track....I ll make that DVD stop/
Till he lives a "deeper life".....with his bones disposed..... "In Kumuyi's Church"!!!/
You d' always find krone....with his dumb queers and retard crew/ always claiming big boy....at fun fairs or the damn pool/
Let's talk facts....only time he was "Fresher" than me......was in his "first year in high school"!!!/

(This is not a lie)
I checked in to murder/ before then though.... your mum licked my ccock....and ate it like burger/
thats the truth bro....am effing your mother/
Mrs Anofi's with me...honeymoon in "New jersey"....while her son's swapping shirts.....with "sweaty footballers"

(1) (Reply)

Is There A Place In Society For Him? / Teachers Needed / Vacancies For It Officers/it Support Staff

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.