Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) - Technology Market (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) (64566 Views)

Enter to Buy cheap and affordable MTN, AIRTEL & ETISALAT DATA PLAN EVER.!! / Face. cap camera, Wallclock& Bible Cameras at Affordable rates ( 08187740000 ) / Get Up To 100,000mb Data Bundle For Free From Airtel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 7:05am On Nov 13, 2014
Bunsky:
can i split the card....i mean like 200,200,100 card?

grin grin

No problem madam.
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by jahlove4jah: 8:11am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=oyeludef post=27966281] actually am not d owner of dis thread(jst got to know about it yesterday) but i discovered d OP is a amiable person. i bought data of jst 250mb frm him nd he called me to thank me for my patronage. dis is an example of a person ready 2 do business here on nairaland.[/quot. I agree with you. Ilhe got manners. I just want him to remain the way he is. He will definitely go places.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 9:42am On Nov 13, 2014
[quote author=jahlove4jah post=27969558][/quote]

My head swelling like garri ijebu

grin grin

Thanks.

Promise not to disappoint you people
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by condralbede(m): 6:42pm On Nov 13, 2014
bunmioguns:

Am sorry oyeludef

Sammondonpoint took over when I was banned

It was a mistake

I will send him his data

We have discussed

Thanks once again

cool
I hv not still received d data as u promised,pls if its not possible for u to credit me just let me knw..... this is unfair,its d first time am patronising u n am experiencing this!I hv been using my credit to access d internet since yestday.
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:
I hv not still received d data as u promised,pls if its not possible for u to credit me just let me knw..... this is unfair,its d first time am patronising u n am experiencing this!I hv been using my credit to access d internet since yestday.

I called you and you told me the number. I tried transferring to you yesterday but it says you have active sponsor which I told you

You told me you will call me once your mb is zero

You didn't call me and now you are coming to my thread and be writing another thing

All these aint fair

I even told you that I called the supposed number you told me you transferred to that is 080625945[b]48[/b] instead of 080625945[b]58[/b] but the guy swore that he did not receive any message for recharge cards which you earlier claimed . All these I told and I promised that irrespective of all these I will send you your mb

Yet

Anyhow...
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by akraym(m): 7:05pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:
when am thinking of buying from him. Hmmm
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by condralbede(m): 7:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
bunmioguns:

I called you and you told me the number. I tried transferring to you yesterday but it says you have active sponsor which I told you

You told me you will call me once your mb is zero

You didn't call me and now you are coming to my thread and be writing another thing

All these aint fair

I even told you that I called the supposed number you told me you transferred to that is 080625945[b]48[/b] instead of 080625945[b]58[/b] but the guy swore that he did not receive any message for recharge cards which you earlier claimed . All these I told and I promised that irrespective of all these I will send you your mb

Yet

Anyhow...

I sent 1300 to 08062594548 thr is no need laying to you,that's d number u asked me to send it to , of which I did,what I hv on my data is 0.18mb,and whenever I try to access d internet its my credit that's burning, I hv restart my phone for 1001 tyms but to no avail....the issue is dt I hv lost in this transaction n thr nothing I can do abt it....no prbms
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by Deiok(m): 7:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:
I sent 1300 to 08062594548 thr is no need laying to you,that's d number u asked me to send it to , of which I did,what I hv on my data is 0.18mb,and whenever I try to access d internet its my credit that's burning, I hv restart my phone for 1001 tyms but to no avail....the issue is dt I hv lost in this transaction n thr nothing I can do abt it....no prbms
can you post a screen shot of the message?
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 7:23pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:

At least I called you. Why not just called me before writing all these on my thread....

If your data had been exhausted to zero mb. Call me and I will transfer you the data because it keep telling me you have active sponsor whenever I tried sending to you
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 7:24pm On Nov 13, 2014
Deiok:

Let's hope he does that bro
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 7:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
akraym:

Please check our previous conversation before making this conclusion

You will know am not in anyway at fault

I still called him tonight

Anyhow

The guy has achieved his aim

It is well

cool
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by condralbede(m): 7:30pm On Nov 13, 2014
Deiok:
which message?
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by condralbede(m): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
bunmioguns:

At least I called you. Why not just called me before writing all these on my thread....

If your data had been exhausted to zero mb. Call me and I will transfer you the data because it keep telling me you have active sponsor whenever I tried sending to you

I hv not known u for once,I meet u on this thread,and whatever transaction that we did starts here....so if anything went wrong I will still come to this thread n tell u,so don't just Blame me for writing on this thread,if I receive my data I will still come here n write that I hv gotten it.
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by condralbede(m): 7:44pm On Nov 13, 2014
bunmioguns:

Let's hope he does that bro

which message are u asking me to posttell me and I will do that now... you know quite well that u hv not credited me my MB.You that, so stop twisting all this. u send me number of which I send d card to, now u claimed that u made mistake from d number u sent, telling me that u called d person and he denied that he didn't receive any card....my friend how will I knw all this? how will I knw dat u made mistake from d digit?I hv restart my phone twice now and my data is still 0.81 thr is nothing else I can do.

Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 7:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:
I hv not known u for once,I meet u on this thread,and whatever transaction that we did starts here....so if anything went wrong I will still come to this thread n tell u,so don't just Blame me for writing on this thread,if I receive my data I will still come here n write that I hv gotten it.

I told you

EXHAUST YOUR DATA TO ZERO MB

I WILL SEND YOU YOUR DATA

WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT ME TO SAY AGAIN
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by oyeludef(m): 7:50pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:
since my name was mentioned in dis post i just finished talking to d op and he told me two things.
1. He asked you to exhaust ur data since u still av an active sponsor.
2. He spoke to u over d phone but u still came here trying to discredit him.
Now my question 2 u is give me d number of d recharge card u sent ytd(check d text message u sent if u dont have d card) so i or anybody viewing dis thread can call d customer care to confirm if it was really stolen by a 3rd party or u r just up to no good. Note d number u claimed u sent d card 2 has been called nd he said he never even saw any text message ytd.
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by oyeludef(m): 7:53pm On Nov 13, 2014
akraym:
dont conclude yet. Just watch and see d end of dis. As for me d op is confam! Legit.
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by Deiok(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:
which message?
the message you sent to the number.
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by oyeludef(m): 7:59pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:
even if d op got ur card he still wont b able 2 send u d data since u still have an active sponsor. Transfer u credit to another line and use up d data. But we will still appreciate to see a screen shot of d one u sent yesterday
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by condralbede(m): 8:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
oyeludef:
since my name was mentioned in dis post i just finished talking to d op and he told me two things.
1. He asked you to exhaust ur data since u still av an active sponsor.
2. He spoke to u over d phone but u still came here trying to discredit him.
Now my question 2 u is give me d number of d recharge card u sent ytd(check d text message u sent if u dont have d card) so i or anybody viewing dis thread can call d customer care to confirm if it was really stolen by a 3rd party or u r just up to no good. Note d number u claimed u sent d card 2 has been called nd he said he never even saw any text message ytd.
how can I exhaust that? my Mb still reads 0.81 Mb and I hv been accessing d internet since yestday just to make it read 0 Mb, but instead it my credit that burning even now...discredit him for what?y will i discredit him for no just cause?he was d one dat sent me d number that I transfered d credit to. this is d 08062594548.
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by oyeludef(m): 8:02pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:
even if he had got d card he still wouldnt have been able to send u d data since u still have an active sponsor. Use up ur credit or transfer it to another number. If u dnt have another number to send to just ask me for mine(at your own risk *winks*).then use up ur data
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Nov 13, 2014
keandre:

grin
y u de laugh,is it funny?
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by condralbede(m): 8:22pm On Nov 13, 2014
oyeludef:
even if he had got d card he still wouldnt have been able to send u d data since u still have an active sponsor. Use up ur credit or transfer it to another number. If u dnt have another number to send to just ask me for mine(at your own risk *winks*).then use up ur data
OK...how can I transfer d data pls?I mean d 0.81 data that's remaining .
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by oyeludef(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
condralbede:
OK...how can I transfer d data pls?I mean d 0.81 data that's remaining .
transfer your credit not data. Wen there is no credit anymore u can use up d data
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2014
akraym:
The op is real,i bought from him today.
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by keandre: 8:28pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bunsky:
y u de laugh,is it funny?

very funny
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bunsky:
The op is real,i bought from him today.

Thanks a bunch

I just dey laugh here too

grin grin

I will surely send to the guy once his mb has been fully exhausted
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 8:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
keandre:

very funny

Lol... Extremely funny..
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Nov 13, 2014
keandre:

very funny
when i went to get d card,i was told that #500 own has finished,dat was d reason y i'm asking.
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 8:56pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bunsky:
when i went to get d card,i was told that #500 own has finished,dat was d reason y i'm asking.

Oooh

My bad

I thought he was laughing because of everything going on in the thread
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 13, 2014
bunmioguns:

Oooh

My bad

I thought he was laughing because of everything going on in the thread

NO,it's b'cos of my previous question
Re: Cheap Data plan (Boltdata.ng) by bunmioguns(m): 10:01pm On Nov 13, 2014
Bunsky:
NO,it's b'cos of my previous question

cool cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

4G Ntel MTN Etisalat Glo Sim Router/mifi Modem Fastest,Cheapest, Free Data/Sims. / Best Inverter (deep Cycle) Battery Brand In Nigeria / ** BUY/SELL: PAYONEER, SKRILL, NETELLER, PM etc!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.